It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any valid Alien pictures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I was hunting for UFO pictures and I came across this site. I was wondering if any of these pictures are valid.

ourworld.compuserve.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
good find mate lots of good pictures.Theres is a lot of good ones there which definately look real enough i can only say the beamships that billy meier has photographed look to good to be true to me.

Graham

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes. Several are valid. But I'm not about to go looking through that site and specifically tell you which ones are real and which ones are bogus. Please do your own research.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Was I asking that? No. I know nothing about pictures and how to fake them and I was just wondering what was your opinion on any of them. You could have clicked on any one.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Such a question seemed implied to me due to the wording of the question. So I added that to my reply in case I was asked afterwards to point out specific images.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
interesting find mate

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is everyone from Australia or is that a new, popluar way to address people?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

I am not from down under, but several here are mate. G'day.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I've seen this site before. Many are fakes but there are a few there that could be worth looking at. Specifically the one over washington, the one over bethnal NY and a few others. . . blah blahblah.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
cool set of pictures. and i think everyone on this board should chill out a bit and not be so judgemental

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

We use that term here in the UK as well, in fact I'm sure many other countries do as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Generally speaking, older pictures are deemed more authentic than newer ones due to recent advances in imaging technology.

Also, old photos can be authenticated outside of personal providence due to manufacturing and developing technology of various eras in the past.

There are some good shots there for sure.

What is most interesting is that in prior decades people were able to get good photos of ufo's and now with a lot more people out there with imaging technology there seems to be less good quality pictures. Strange, seems that they are aware and staying their distance, but who knows if my theory is correct because most recent stuff is debunked to hell and back anyways.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i thought it came out that billy meier was a fraud?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
yeah it is true that billy meier was found out to be a hoax he had mini ufo models in his shed but he stated interpol or another organisation had given it to him for some reason i can't remember lol

Graham

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I saw these in a dream years previous to seeing these pictures online.

I got chills when I saw this picture.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I saw these in a dream years previous to seeing these pictures online.

I got chills when I saw this picture.

It's only a cloud formation, but a very beautiful and unusual one.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah, that picture of the cloud is a little creepy.

top topics

join