It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Would You Rather Game"

page: 65
<< 62  63  64   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

What can Brown do for me? Get me on telly! Hi, Mom!

Would you rather eat a Spam roll stuffed with raw sewer rat for free or the toenail clippings of a homeless gent for a five spot?

This question being totally relevant to the world's economic crisis as I see it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Edit: removed my post... Although I feel it was within T&C's (just) it's just a nasty question

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Would you rather eat a good full heavy fresh handful of your own faeces or drink a pint of your own urine (warm or chilled your choice)?

Drink my pee, no question about it. It would be alot easier to me. I can barely even stand to look at poo.

Ok, would you rather have surgery while awake and have no pain killer or anything to ease the pain or perform unneeded surgery on your sibling while they are awake and have no pain medicine to ease the pain(aka torture)?

[edit on 6-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Well I do love my sis (please don't tell!) and she is a mother and even watching the rubbish she watches on telly messes with her head emotionally... I guess I would have the surgery.

Would you rather be crushed to death by a very slow steam roller starting at your feet or trampled to death by a stampeding crowd of people???

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Stampeding crowd - it would be quicker.

You go into your kitchen late one night and see half of a giant slug peeping out from underneath the toaster. When you pick up the toaster to investigate you find that the slug is half way through a ventilation(?) hole at the bottom.

Would you rather rescue the very fat, slimy slug and put it outside or

be squeamish and let it carry on slithering into the toaster knowing that you will be having toast for breakfast and can retrieve it's charred remains when you've finished cooking.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hiTextwhywuts up

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I thought this thread needed a revival...

I would rescue the slug. I would rather grab it then eat it. Plus I'd come across as a hero for saving the slug's life.

Would You Rather:
Run naked through a crowded PETA rally with the words "I hate animals" written on your back... or
Eat lasagna out of a toilet that had just been used by Rush Limbaugh, who yes... went #2...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Nobody wants to give this thread a try?...

I brought this thread back from the dead only to have it be neglected? Like an old lost dog who finally thinks he's going to a loving home with a nice family, but is just too old and ugly that the family has no choice but to kick him back out onto the streets?

Is that what you want ATS'ers? To make an old dog have to get dressed up in ragged clothes by some homeless man and forced to hold a mug with his paw so the homeless man can get more money from people? Is that what you want? Really? Because that is exactly what it's like...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How on Earth did you find this moldy old thread?

I would definately rather run through the PETA rally, naked. NO doubt about it. Nope.

Would you rather eat a week old dead rat raw or spend a weekend snowed in with Dick Cheney and Justin Beeber?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I typed in 'Would You Rather' in the search engine to see if there was already a thread. If there wasn't, then I would have created one.

Well, I would rather eat the week old rat. At least I can get it down in a couple of minutes and be done with it. Being snowed in with Dick Cheney and Justin Bieber on the other hand is for two whole days... and that memory would be burned into my psyche forever...

Would you rather lick the butthole of a rhino once a day for a year...
or
Not shower for one year...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
...not shower for a year.

Would you rather be born blind, but have sex with a very attractive girlfriend/boyfriend for the rest of your life or...
Can see, but never have sex...

And is somebody gonna help me bump this up at all? I don't want to have to answer my own question again...
Let's get this thing rolling!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I would rather see. Hey, mathematicians don't need to have sex

Would you rather be forced to listen to Barry Manilow an hour every day for the rest of your life, or forced to listen to Celine Dion an hour every day for the rest of your life?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadeusz

Yes!!! A reply back! Thank you very much!

I would rather listen to Barry Manilow because if I heard Celine Dion I would always think of "My heart will go on" and that would drive me absolutely insane.

Would you rather have a continuous wedgie for a year or...
have something stuck in your teeth for a year...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Have something stuck in my teeth for a year.

Ok, now I just know that this thread is just waiting to turn into a post after post frenzy... I can feel it... so I'll try to get it going yet again in the hopes that one reply will induce another, and another, and another...

Would you rather:

Get a tattoo of a huge butt on your face or...
Play nude twister with Larry King and that old guy from those 6 Flags commercials...........

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I would rather play nude Twister with Larry King and the old guy from the 6 Flags commercial because it would only take a few minutes to do and it would not be permanent like the tattoo of a butt on the face would be.

I can't believe I had to answer my own "would you rather" question again... geez.

Ok, so let's try this again...

Would you rather swim in a pool that's filled with nothing but pee for 2 hours or...

have a monkey continually throw poop at you for 2 hours?...

I'll be waiting for a reply... hopefully.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64   >>

join