It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Would You Rather Game"

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hmmm, techno or rap....:shk: To be honest neither but at a stretch I wouldn't mind listening to rap.

Gold or Silver jewellery?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Silver - but that is cos the only jewelry I'd were would be a watch, gold is too tacky unless the watch is reeeeaaalllyyy good.

Would you rather eat well in bad pollution (ie industrial China) or only eat badly in great air? (like sunny Devon where I is!)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
eww.

I am never eating in China, so I guess I am where you are. I could learn to like bad food I guess.

Would you rather... be able to fly, or live underwater?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
live under water

would you rather never have to sleep but be always hungry or
never have to eat but always be sleepy

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

I would prefer to sleep over eating. I love sleep.

Too hot - like sahara dessert... or too cold like Arctic?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

I would rather be rich and live in Antarctica - beautiful Ice Palace, all mod cons, internet access and ship in anything I wanted BUT - how much damage would that do to the environment?

So - I'll choose to be poor and live anywhere in the world that compensates for the poverty.

Wyr Give something of value to a friend or sell it for a miserable price to a stranger?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am always giving stuff to friends..

would you rather....

Find Atlantis, or go on a space trip?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

space trip - definitely

would you rather be thrown into the vacuum of space, or listen to Vogon poetry?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by martalen

I'll listen to the poetry - I imagine it's the easier option?

Supposing you're sitting at your computer late at night and it's cold outside and an enormous spider comes dangling down from the ceiling about two inches in front of your face and heads towards your keyboard.

Would you rather put it outside or

Let it run off and hide under your desk while you continue to read ATS forums

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

So swift sweet arachnid death is not an option?... Hmmm, the old glass and paper routine, put the thing out and hope it gets eaten by a bird in the morning.

Your caught short in the street - you know where the nearest public convince and if you hustle you will just make it before you pee your pants.

The goal is in sight... 20 more meters and relief!! THEN an 85 year old widow drops all her shopping all over the dirty road!!!

Do you stop, help get drawen into a conversation about the war or something... or swan right past? - you do have to pee! (oh yhea it's raining and you are the only person about

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

No death wasn't an option - I left mine to hide under my desk.

i'll leave someone else to answer your question - I'm in danger of getting hiccups again from laughing.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Head for the toilet, speed pee, then go and help

Would you rather eat a poop flavoured pizza.... or a pizza flavoured poop?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
umm poop flavored pizza.

Would you rather wear uncomfortable pants or shoes that are too tight?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

uncomfortable pants!! woohoo for the nizzutz!!!

If you had to have yo salad tossed would you prefer syrup or jello?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Uncomfortable pants - too many painful memories of too-tight-shoes.

Now here's a scenario that may seem eerily familiar:

Your caught short in the street - you know where the nearest public convince and if you hustle you will just make it before you pee your pants.

The goal is in sight... 20 more meters and relief!! THEN you see and 85 year old widow heading for the same convenience.

Does she get knocked over in the stampede OR do you remember your manners and let her go first?

Oh yeah - it's stopped raining but a passer-by is whistling.....

Thanks to Now_Then - all the credit is his.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I can't answer that one...! - that is defiantly up for consideration by the board!

Oh man... I could point out I am a bloke, and some times we don't even bother with the convenience of the convenience

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well, would you rather not use the convenience of the convenience in front of the little old lady - she's 85 remember and may have a weak heart.

Or in front of the whistling passer-by who, on closer inspection, turns out to be a policeman.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Okay then, my bladder usually only leaves me in this situation after a certain amount of beer... So I have that to consider.

So if I pushed the old lady out of the way that would be drunk and disorderly.

If I had to pee - in front of this person who happened to be a police man I'd be drunk and incapable. :bnghd:

Dammit I'd have to be drunk and incapable and explain that to a judge - pee in front of the copper.

Would you A) pee, grin and run off? - or B) pee, grin and explain your actions??

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
pee, run and explain my actions... I do that all the time... oh The pee pee dance.

Would you rather pee from a tree, or go #2 in the water? since we are defecatingly disgusting right now?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Pee, grin and run off.

"Dammit I'd have to be drunk and incapable and explain that to a judge - pee in front of the copper. "

Would you rather plead diminished responsibility or call the old lady as a character witness?

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join