It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth on Coarse to become an ISLAMIC superstate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expositor
The United Kingdom's consitution as it stands ties the state to the Church of England. The head of state, The Queen, is the defender of the faith, The Church Of England, and remains its leader.
Unless someone wants to rewrite the British Laws regarding this matter we are at no more risk of becoming an Islamic state than we are a Catholic, Hindu or Wiccan state.

Exactly,
Muslims dont even make up 3% in the UK so their plans for world domination are running WAY behind
The muslim population in Europe is very small too...

Well, im currently reading my Christmas Cards from two muslims friends, they wished me a merry christmas and a happy new year, but there was nothing in it about taking over the world or "merry christmas, Allah will be ruler next year"

This time a 100 years ago, anti-semtic views was a problem for the world, now its anti-Islamic views *sighs*

hmm has Foxnews been making mountains out of mole hills yet?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Exactly,
Muslims dont even make up 3% in the UK so their plans for world domination are running WAY behind
The muslim population in Europe is very small too...

The muslim population of Britain is around 3% or 4% and I wouldnt call the muslim population of Europe small as there are over 50 million muslims in Europe right now and its growing even larger.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
The muslim population of Britain is around 3% or 4% and I wouldnt call the muslim population of Europe small as there are over 50 million muslims in Europe right now and its growing even larger.

Estimates of the largest Muslim populations in Western Europe as a percentage of total country population:

10.0% France

6.0% Netherlands

3.9% Sweden

3.4% Germany

3.4% Belgium

2.7% United Kingdom

2.0% Denmark

1.6% Norway

1.4% Italy

1.1% Spain

*shivers*

man, scary news *bites nails* when do we start sleeping with guns under our pillows then?

50 million? so why does the EU state 15 million? where did the 50 million figure come from?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite[/i
man, scary news *bites nails* when do we start sleeping with guns under our pillows then?

50 million? so why does the EU state 15 million? where did the 50 million figure come from?

See if you can find the number from 10 years ago so we can track the growth.

The 50 million number doesn't just include the EU, it includes all of Europe.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The 50 million number doesn't just include the EU, it includes all of Europe.

still think its over estimated, but still why is that a bad thing? your still forgetting that the majority of Europe is still Christian and i doubt this "invasion" is going to do anything.

Its the same fears that happened a hundred years ago about Jews, once mulims get their state(which they are entitled to) the problem will be solved.

If you read the Holy Qur'an, you will see that Isamic extremist are not muslims because they only believe in certain parts of the Qur'an. Even the Islamic extremists in the UK dont want a British Islamic state, all they want is Palestine back.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Its the same fears that happened a hundred years ago about Jews, once mulims get their state(which they are entitled to) the problem will be solved.

What state are they entitled to?
Are you talking about Palestine?
They are not entitled to that any more than the British or Italians are entitled to it.

There were only a few thousand people living in Jeruesalem back in the 1800's. The majority of people claiming to be Palestinians are people who moved there for work after the Europeans started migrating to Palestine and developing the land and industry.

It's not like the problems will stop once you give Palestine to the muslims.
It didn't work when Pakistan was taken from India and given to the muslims so they would have their own muslim country. What makes you think it'll work in this instance?

It's not like these are people who are in need of land.
Almost half of the populated land in the world is in places with a muslim majority.

www.umaamerica.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They are not entitled to that any more than the British or Italians are entitled to it.

Ermm...according to the Qur'an, its their land too, but still, you haven't answered my question about why we should be scared of muslim and Islam

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Ermm...according to the Qur'an, its their land too, but still, you haven't answered my question about why we should be scared of muslim and Islam

As long as you don't mind being submissive to muslims, following their law and paying the tax for non-muslims I guess you shouldn't be scared at all.

Islma 101

In order to enable the Muslims to extend the influence of Islam outside Arabia they were enjoined to crush with sword the non- Muslim powers and to force them to accept the sovereignty of the Islamic State. As the great Roman and Iranian Empires were the biggest hindrances in the way a conflict with them was inevitable. The object of Jihad was not to coerce them to accept Islam they were free to accept or not to accept it-but to prevent them from thrusting forcibly their deviations upon others and the coming generations. The Muslims were enjoined to tolerate their misguidance only to the extent that they might have the freedom to remain misguided if they chose to be so provided that they paid Jizyah(v. 29) as a sign of their subjugation to the Islamic State.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

As long as you don't mind being submissive to muslims, following their law and paying the tax for non-muslims I guess you shouldn't be scared at all.

really? so the Christmas cards i got from muslims friends and the other muslims in this country who send Christmas cards are lying and trying to brainwash us with mind control?

Paranoia levels must be high today

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

really? so the Christmas cards i got from muslims friends and the other muslims in this country who send Christmas cards are lying and trying to brainwash us with mind control?

Didn't you know that?

ALL Muslims are Puppets to their Islamic Big Boss Osama Bin Forgotten and his Goal to create a Global Dominated Islamic Superstate or *trumpets* - Caliphate!

Paranoia levels must be high today

Oh Yeah - I think from the Paris Riots the Levels are back on the High Level!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
ALL Muslims are Puppets to their Islamic Big Boss Osama Bin Forgotten and his Goal to create a Global Dominated Islamic Superstate or *trumpets* - Caliphate!

Damn! i must of missed that in my anti-muslim handbook *clicks fingers*

Thanx for reminding me

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Are muslims a majority where you live?
Is the muslim population as high as it is in Bradford or Birmingham?

When muslims are in a distict minority they act differently than when they are in the majority so you may not have problems with them until their population grows.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

When muslims are in a distict minority they act differently than when they are in the majority so you may not have problems with them until their population grows.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

hmmm, ive heard that statement before, isn't it on the BNP website?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Damn! i must of missed that in my anti-muslim handbook *clicks fingers*

Thanx for reminding me

I guess the "Good Catholics" received their Copy of the Handbook in this "Holly Times" - gotta Love Santa!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
this country is 92% white, so i dont know why you are screaming islamic takeover btw
, you really think muslims are going to take over? i think your views on them come close to being very far right. Its sad that we live in world where people are still stereotyped by racist views

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think some people are getting themselves a bit worked up over this. I just don't see it happening. No country in Europe or America for that matter would allow themselves to be taken over by Islamic fundamentalism. There would be mass rioting on the streets and possibly civil war if these fundamentalists ever tried to enforce their way of life on any non-muslims.

By country, I of course mean the people, not the government. Big difference.

Could you imagine what they would do with France if they did take it over? All that sexual explicit art causing the poor muslim men to have indecent thoughts!!! Oh the inhumanity!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
First of all I find this hard to believe aswell as pretty humorous (sorry).

Anyway, if this actually gonna happen it must have someone thats leading all this right and passes it on after members of this "Islamic world takeover team" die right?
Who are those people? What makes you believe the muslims will listen and follow them and live under the Sharia law?
Dont forget that alot of Muslims are growing up in the West more and more and getting an education that will enable them to see atleast different points of views so to say instead of seeing the Sharia law as the only law there is..

Since the Ottoman empire fell, Islam has been modernising slowly bit by bit, what makes you think they will still have these laws in couple of hundred years?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shire19

Dont forget that alot of Muslims are growing up in the West more and more and getting an education that will enable them to see atleast different points of views so to say instead of seeing the Sharia law as the only law there is..

Education is more powerful then any guns. The problem is bringing education to the people that haven't migrated out of the Middle East. That and shutting down the Islamic anti-western propaganda machine. But this probably for another post.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well here is a perfect example of what France and perhaps other nations can expect in (maybe) the not to distant future as there Muslim populations quickly rise in numbers to become the majority.

Iraq's people just had there first elections and have chosen a government that plans to impose Sharia Law.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then non Muslims get all the good things like second class citizenship, 50pc tax etc etc etc.

Take it as a warning.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How many generations will it take fo a "higher birthrate" to make 10% of the population greater than 50% of the population? I think it's going to take a while...

Not to mention that as these immigrants are there a few generations, their birthrates will tend to fall as they become increasingly assimilated into the larger culture. Or the fact that as more of these people enter the mainstream, fundamentalism will have less and less appeal.

The planet is not going to be taken over by Islamic fundamentalism anytime soon, despie all the scaremongering. I think some people just need a "threat" to justify themselves with, even if the threat is entirely phony.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join