It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth on Coarse to become an ISLAMIC superstate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb
Unfortunately until politics correctness some people had no idea what civil and polite was.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: johnb
Unfortunately until politic[al] correctness some people had no idea what civil and polite was.

Uhhhh . . . particularly those raised by wolves?

Or merely those raised by OUT-GROUP wolves?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Well I have an older sister who called my 14 month old a nig nog the other day. We have the same dad but different mothers not sure I can blame that on how we were raised.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Globally, the Muslim population is forecast to grow at about twice the rate of the non-Muslim population over the next two decades – an average annual growth rate of 1.5% for Muslims, compared with 0.7% for non-Muslims. If current trends continue, Muslims will make up 26.4% of the world’s total projected population of 8.3 billion in 2030, up from 23.4% of the estimated 2010 world population of 6.9 billion.

While the global Muslim population is expected to grow at a faster rate than the non-Muslim population, the Muslim population nevertheless is expected to grow at a slower pace in the next two decades than it did in the previous two decades. From 1990 to 2010, the global Muslim population increased at an average annual rate of 2.2%, compared with the projected rate of 1.5% for the period from 2010 to 2030.

This was according to Pew Research.

So by 2030 Muslims will make up only 3% more of the world population than they do now or roughly the same 1/4 of the worlds population. I don't see a problem there. Especially here in the US. We won't take anyone trying to enforce no go zones or Sharia law zones. American's won't stand for it. So...again, what's the problem?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

It'll be a problem in Europe though.. we're looking at a future filled with sectarian violence and rape. Lots of rape.

And of course, the totalitarian government that will have to be instituted to rein in Muslim gangs and probably to take back control of Muslim enclaves. They'll try to secede once there's enough of them.. we're already in a low intensity conflict with their youth, what do you think will happen when there's twice or thrice as many of them?

And then you have the rising nationalism to factor into this, it's gonna be bloody I can promise you that much. I wish liberals wouldn't have dragged us into this type of societal suicide. In the future I wish they were held responsible for this unmitigated disaster and all the bloodshed and harm that it will bring. Treasonous politicians need to hang, sycophant journalists need to hang, globalist criminals need to hang.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod
There are more terrorist acts because there is upheaval in the middle east. But lets not forget that these terrorists main victims are other Muslims,it won't be a war against Islam, if war does come, it will be a war of moderates of all persuasions against fundementalists and the far right.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

The terrorist acts are not the greatest crime, the greatest crime is all these ordinary Muslims running around raping women, beating young men and old people, burning schools and attacking authorities.

How many thousands of women in Europe have they already raped?

Get real.. the "far right" is ascendant, their political clout have only just started to rise recently. When the general public realises how wrong they were about immigration, and this will undeniably happen. Their leverage and credibility will automatically soar. You supported this immigration and you attack them? They'll simply tell you that since you supported this madness and have almost ruined our societies you lack all credibility, you're lucky your not brought up on charges of treason. And I wouldn't blame them either.. Western liberalism has been so poisoned by cultural Marxism that it has completely turned Western civilisation on itself, pathologically so. The Western world is a disease ridden body.. its only worth now is to provide fertiliser for a new renaissance of true Western values liberated from this ideology of postmodern relativism garbage.

Try to stop it if you can, we're living in historical times and TPTB have grand plans.. It looks like we're looking at a perfect storm ready to hit the World.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod
Well I live on the UK, in an area with a high Muslim population, and there's no mass raping of women. There's families who want there kids to do well, and who want to get on with their neighbours, and ill fight on the same side as them anyday over disgusting neo nazis. The accusation of treason is pathetic, but I guess it will be something the far right will use to execute anybody who disagrees with their ideology from what your saying. But I guess there are worse ways to go than fighting evil like that, here in the UK we have a proud history of standing up to evil #s like that.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

It'll be a problem in Europe though.. we're looking at a future filled with sectarian violence and rape. Lots of rape.

And of course, the totalitarian government that will have to be instituted to rein in Muslim gangs and probably to take back control of Muslim enclaves. They'll try to secede once there's enough of them.. we're already in a low intensity conflict with their youth, what do you think will happen when there's twice or thrice as many of them?

And then you have the rising nationalism to factor into this, it's gonna be bloody I can promise you that much. I wish liberals wouldn't have dragged us into this type of societal suicide. In the future I wish they were held responsible for this unmitigated disaster and all the bloodshed and harm that it will bring. Treasonous politicians need to hang, sycophant journalists need to hang, globalist criminals need to hang.

I think you hit the nail on the head though. "...the totalitarian government that will have to be instituted to rein in muslim gangs..."

That's the end game...a bigger more controlling government. They do this by instilling fear into us so that we don't mind the little steps they take because it will make us "safer".

The truth is though, I know some Europeans that don't take any crap from anyone, is that if you just stand up for yourself and group together, Muslims can't take over. They just can't.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Muslims can't take over. They just can't.

Unless democracy is their friend.

edit on 1/8/2016 by teapot because: :-)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hope the recent comments on this thread realise that this thread is from 2005 !!!!!!!

Many of you are replying directly to the OP....he/she may not even be with us now...

The point is.....the Prediction, of this thread, has basically come true.

France IS in turmoil now, as is Europe.

As this thread alluded to back in 2005...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

This has been the plan all along.. was there ever a rational decision to invite the people that we have spent the last 15 years bombing into our homes? And this recent flood.. where we had ISIS telling us before hand they would use this humanitarian disaster to infiltrate us? And all European leaders uniformly decided to let all these people in without even checking their backgrounds? That type of monolithic uniformity is not the symptom of freely acting individuals, if this was the case one would expect at least some disagreement. These people aren't acting of their own volition, they represent shadowy interests that have held a stranglehold on Western institutions of power for decades.

Not to mention that the virtual 'saint' of the European Union went right out and proclaimed that their long term plan was to invite non whites into Europe to assimilate the European peoples. I don't know if a rational reason was ever produced as to why this was so instrumental. And this project started before WWII, the EU is the end result. Now, it is my contention that we're dealing with various factions that make up this globalist network. One of these cabal factions is Jewish, another one is more Nazi-esque in its orientation. Cultural Marxism is the product of the former, one of the pincers in their dialectical schemes.

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

I think that about sums it up.. Mighty coincidence that all of the Western world has acted monolithically in making this a reality. So is it a surprise that nationalism is rising in Europe? It's a perfectly reasonable response to the situation. I for one as a white person do not want my race to go extinct. And if someone has a problem with that I suggest they try out the trusty old formula for detecting liberal hypocrisy: would you have a problem with this if we were talking about some indigenous tribe of South America? Or All of South America? What about Far East Asia? Didn't think so. This is in some sense genocide.

I don't think they ever planned for it to succeed though. They would fully expect backlash in this endeavour. They're probably grooming future nationalist leaders as we speak. Additionally they turned progressivism into an irrational and totalitarian monstrosity.. all so they could herd the populace further across the political spectrum, specifically in Europe where the left has dominated politics for so long. There is some hope though, the nationalists are in some sense wary of conspiracies. The problem is the more extreme contingent focuses solely on Jews, neglecting other powerful interests. This is matter of education though, the Nazis were clearly into some very dark stuff so I don't have too much patience with people that glorify outright villains. They're aware of globalist manipulations to a greater extent than the general populace though so their partisan view could be salvaged and corrected.

And this isn't just about Europe, the larger game that is. Everyone should know. The internet has brought the truth to light, now we need to act on it! If these people hadn't intentionally sabotaged the Third World for decades we wouldn't even be in this situation to begin with. The Middle East would have looked like a totally different place.. prosperous. Instead we've got ISIS running around beheading infidels.

Here's to hope!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Mass raping and lots of rape.. Mass raping sounds like people going door to door systematically raping everybody in sight, obviously that is not what's happening.

Rape did rise 1400% in Sweden though. No one that is looking at this objectively would even try to deny that these immigrants are highly overrepresented in crime including sexual crimes. Are you really trying to deny this? This is common knowledge.

Aiding and abetting the eradication of native culture and ethnic and racial sovereignty is treasonous in the extreme. There is no other way of putting it.

Yeah.. you have a great history of empire too, and of aiding and financing the Nazis.

www.amazon.com...

cnqzu.com... pdf

As for the real story behind this ideology you're so quick to defend I refer you to my last post.. up there ^

If you want to know more about the shadowy dealings of the Anglo-American establishment you should read this article:

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

This has been the plan all along.. was there ever a rational decision to invite the people that we have spent the last 15 years bombing into our homes? And this recent flood.. where we had ISIS telling us before hand they would use this humanitarian disaster to infiltrate us? And all European leaders uniformly decided to let all these people in without even checking their backgrounds? That type of monolithic uniformity is not the symptom of freely acting individuals, if this was the case one would expect at least some disagreement. These people aren't acting of their own volition, they represent shadowy interests that have held a stranglehold on Western institutions of power for decades.

Not to mention that the virtual 'saint' of the European Union went right out and proclaimed that their long term plan was to invite non whites into Europe to assimilate the European peoples. I don't know if a rational reason was ever produced as to why this was so instrumental. And this project started before WWII, the EU is the end result. Now, it is my contention that we're dealing with various factions that make up this globalist network. One of these cabal factions is Jewish, another one is more Nazi-esque in its orientation. Cultural Marxism is the product of the former, one of the pincers in their dialectical schemes.

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

I think that about sums it up.. Mighty coincidence that all of the Western world has acted monolithically in making this a reality. So is it a surprise that nationalism is rising in Europe? It's a perfectly reasonable response to the situation. I for one as a white person do not want my race to go extinct. And if someone has a problem with that I suggest they try out the trusty old formula for detecting liberal hypocrisy: would you have a problem with this if we were talking about some indigenous tribe of South America? Or All of South America? What about Far East Asia? Didn't think so. This is in some sense genocide.

I don't think they ever planned for it to succeed though. They would fully expect backlash in this endeavour. They're probably grooming future nationalist leaders as we speak. Additionally they turned progressivism into an irrational and totalitarian monstrosity.. all so they could herd the populace further across the political spectrum, specifically in Europe where the left has dominated politics for so long. There is some hope though, the nationalists are in some sense wary of conspiracies. The problem is the more extreme contingent focuses solely on Jews, neglecting other powerful interests. This is matter of education though, the Nazis were clearly into some very dark stuff so I don't have too much patience with people that glorify outright villains. They're aware of globalist manipulations to a greater extent than the general populace though so their partisan view could be salvaged and corrected.

And this isn't just about Europe, the larger game that is. Everyone should know. The internet has brought the truth to light, now we need to act on it! If these people hadn't intentionally sabotaged the Third World for decades we wouldn't even be in this situation to begin with. The Middle East would have looked like a totally different place.. prosperous. Instead we've got ISIS running around beheading infidels.

Here's to hope!

Still, it would never happen in the US. There's nothing to worry about. We just wouldn't put up with it. Most other Countries wouldn't put up with it either. So since this will never happen, all we need to do is not buy into the fear of it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join