It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth on Coarse to become an ISLAMIC superstate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The United Kingdom's consitution as it stands ties the state to the Church of England. The head of state, The Queen, is the defender of the faith, The Church Of England, and remains its leader.
Unless someone wants to rewrite the British Laws regarding this matter we are at no more risk of becoming an Islamic state than we are a Catholic, Hindu or Wiccan state.

The orginal posting at the start of this thread and the majority of the subsenquent postings just goes to illustrate why we have a problem with fundamentalism in the first place.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
It's ironic that you mention China. It is possible that China, the USA and their close protected allies may be the only people in the end still free to reject and oppose the barbarism that Islam is posied to inflict upon the world.

What Barbarism?

Where?

Now tell me - how many Muslim Countries are INVADING foreign, non-Muslim Countries?

And then tell me, how many Muslim Countries are Under the Occupation of Foreign non-Muslim Countries?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
``

It will take a concerted drive by the Clerics & Mullahs
to organise these populations of Muslims in France & the EU.

there could be a test real soon, as the nation France is scheduled
to send in more troops/personnel into the Afghanistan theater, soon
(from www.terradaily.com)
if there is a general uprising against this action by the French leadership, i.e.- sending forces into a Muslim/Islamic nation, then i'd be inclined to agree somewhat with your scenario

but i really don't see Shia Law replacing the civil law & courts in either France or any other EU member nations.

in the larger framework, the Islamic/Muslim community is steady on its goal
to create a EAC...which is envisioned to rival the economic power of either the EU and the US .
The ambition/goal of the EastAsianCommunity is to create the EAC in 2020
as stipulated in the Kuala Lumpur Declaration
news articles @ ___ ://english.ohmynews.com

it seems that a great number of the Muslim youths in the western societies are considered as being 'fallen away' or even 'heretics' from the Islam ideal,
it might take several 'steps' for these westernized members to return to the status of fully accepted in the eyes of the Clerics, Clergy, Imams and Omars which give directions, clarity of purpose to the Muslim masses...

good-day

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
What Barbarism?

Where?

Now tell me - how many Muslim Countries are INVADING foreign, non-Muslim Countries?

And then tell me, how many Muslim Countries are Under the Occupation of Foreign non-Muslim Countries?

I said nothing about invasion. The Islamic way currently seems to be to immigrate and then forment rebellion and terror in the very countries that welcomed you. To invade someone, you would have to actually have technology to match your enemy, which isn't likely since your religion has has been holding scientific and social progress back in your theocracies for centuries. Religion is no way to govern a country if progression and advancement is the goal. If the goal is to keep your people in ignorance and servitude, well, you guys seem well on the way to perfecting that.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
It's ironic that you mention China. It is possible that China, the USA and their close protected allies may be the only people in the end still free to reject and oppose the barbarism that Islam is posied to inflict upon the world.

Even China is having problems with muslim seperatists so I'm not sure if any country is safe.

Council on Foreign Relations

What is the East Turkestan Islamic Movement?

A small, militant Muslim separatist group based in China ’s western Xinjiang province—a vast, thinly populated region that shares borders with several countries, including Afghanistan and Pakistan . The East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) is one of the more extreme groups founded by Uighurs, the Turkic-speaking ethnic majority in Xinjiang, seeking an independent state called East Turkestan

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What Barbarism?

Are you kidding?

Only a brainwashed fool would think that killing innocent civilians on purpose is not barbarism.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What Barbarism?

Where?

There is barbarism against non-muslims in many muslim countries and there have been many invasions by muslims over the years, although not always against non-muslims.

There was the Turkish invasion and annexation of Northern Cyprus in 1974, the Moroccan invasion and annexation of Western Sahara in 1975, the attacks on Southern Sudan by the Muslims in Northern Sudan, etc...

There are also numerous Islamic separatist movements in places like the Philippines, where they behead Christians, and in Thailand where there are many acts of barbarism against non-muslims.

The March of the Extremists

Buddhist monks are being murdered, Christian schoolchildren beheaded and dissenters blown up. Southeast Asia's peaceful co-existence among religions is under siege, from Bangkok to Jakarta. Meanwhile, politicians and military leaders are using Islamic fervor to boost their own power.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There are violent followers of Islam who want an Islamic ruled world. And unfortunatly they are acting on thier desires.

And they haven't got a chance in hell of succeeding.

Are your neighbors picking up the Koran and converting en masse or something? Has there been a movement to impose Sharia law in your hometown? Are cathedrals being demolished to make way for mosques?

The world is in no danger of being taken over by Islamic fundamentalists.
For the most part they haven't been able to garner much political power even where Islam is the dominant religion.

The situation is not remotely analogous to Naziism (which managed to take over most of Europe) or communism (which held sway over half the planet for a time). Fanatical Islamists are a fringe movement without any real power, which is why they resort to terror tactics in the first place - they can't do much else.

You might as well lose sleep over the Japanese Aum cult taking over the planet, because it's just about as likely.

[edit on 12/19/05 by xmotex]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
There was the Turkish invasion and annexation of Northern Cyprus in 1974, the Moroccan invasion and annexation of Western Sahara in 1975, the attacks on Southern Sudan by the Muslims in Northern Sudan, etc...

Wow Man - collecting little stones again?

Wanna see the LONG LIST of Western "DIVINE" Interventions from the end of the Second World War - all in the name of Democracy and good old Catholic Religion?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Admittedly it hasn't reached that point yet, but you do see a pattern of attempts by fundamentalists to overthrow more secular Muslim governments, and that would be the first step to establishing, then expanding a caliphate.

edit:

However increasing Muslim influence in Europe, especially in France, could end up in turning these previously Christian and/or secular nations in to Islamic states.

I can't think of a single one.

[edit on 12/19/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Admittedly it hasn't reached that point yet, but you do see a pattern of attempts by fundamentalists to overthrow more secular Muslim governments, and that would be the first step to establishing, then expanding a caliphate.

Where?

You mean the People Defending their Homeland?

Ah those "Fundamentalists"!

I can't think of a single one.

Ofcourse you don't.

They were "Liberated", right?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

However increasing Muslim influence in Europe, especially in France, could end up in turning these previously Christian and/or secular nations in to Islamic states.

France is in danger of becoming an Islamic state?
Five percent of the population (the pooorest five percent btw) is going to take over the whole country?

Errr... how?

All the scare talk about Islam "taking over the planet" is simply too funny.
France becoming an Islamic state is about as likely a scenario as Venezuela invading the US.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
France is more like 10% Muslim, with 20 - 30% of young people being Muslim. High Muslim birthrates could make Muslims the majority of France within a generation or two.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

France did not have a Problem with Religion but with POVERTY.

It just hit me right now - this is the NEW World Paranoia!

Once it used to be Scary if the Red Commies would arrive and turn the country RED - but today, that Fear changed to Islamics coming and turning countries into theirs.

But in the End, it's the Civilized West which goes across the Oceans and the Seas to Occupy - I mean "Liberate" foreign countries.

They once were Communists Countries - but today the West is "Liberating" the Islamic Countries.

And if you push somebody long enought - he WILL push you back.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Really? I have to ask... Who do you think pushed first?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Once it used to be Scary if the Red Commies would arrive and turn the country RED - but today, that Fear changed to Islamics coming and turning countries into theirs.

And does anyone think that the former USSR, had they the power to do so during the cold war, wouldn't have used it to extend their iron curtain as far accross the world as they were able?

That particular comparison isn't helping your case at all. Not one bit.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Frankly, I am getting Tired of this Arguments.

You will see it for yourself Soon.

Man can not go against the Laws of Nature.

Nature always Wins in the Long run.

I know you probably won't understand me and frankly, I don't care.

[edit on 20/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Frankly, I am getting Tired of this Arguments.

You will see it for yourself Soon.

Man can not go against the Laws of Nature.

Nature always Wins in the Long run.

I know you probably won't understand me and frankly, I don't care.

[edit on 20/12/05 by Souljah]

Are you suggesting (as it seems you are ) that the Law of Nature is an Islamic Caliphate ?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Are you suggesting (as it seems you are ) that the Law of Nature is an Islamic Caliphate ?

No - that is what YOU are Suggesting, not Me.

I am merely saying, that Natural Laws work here, above ALL other Laws - beacuse Man is a Part of Nature.

Think about it...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

Really? I have to ask... Who do you think pushed first?

The one with the biggest hands, and boy they like to brag about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join