It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Box 360 Advertisment Prominently Features a Massive Nazi Swastika

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Information Liberation

This is an actual advertisement for Microsoft's new Xbox 360 gaming console.

I would love to feign shock, but is it any wonder why Microsoft would flaunt their occultic Nazism in our faces?

They have a long history of obsession with the Nazi's and the occult. Time, and time again, their works feature the same occultic runes which the Nazi's were obsessed with.

Here is another example of past Nazism from Microsoft.

The following is a picture of the Leben-rune. It was the symbol of the SS's Lebensborn project. The Lebensborn project was a Nazi eugenics program in which "racially pure" children were bred to create an Aryan "super-race".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Coincidence or True Intention?

I know that if you look Hard Enought, you can find Anything - and this Guy probably does not like Microsoft anyway and WHO could BLAME him!

Frankly I find the Similarity between the new X-Box Commercial and the Swastika rather Scary!

Do you think they really thought we would not notice that?

[edit on 17/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think you're making rather general connections here.

The pattern in which the controllers have been placed is simply an artistic way of presenting them.

It's a 'swirling' motion that is used in many, many things.

You're just looking for things that aren't there. It's like trying to make shapes out of clouds into evil things.

Edit: A quick google search came up with the following results:

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Kasra]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kasra
The pattern in which the controllers have been placed is simply an artistic way of presenting them.

It's a 'swirling' motion that is used in many, many things.

Okey, I guess you think they were just placing them in an "Artistic Way" which looks highly like the Nazi Swastika - purely by Accident?

Pure Coincidence...

[edit on 17/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
the Swastika symbol also have many other meanings not just a nazi one.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You've already illustrated that it looks like the swastika in the first post.

The point I'm trying to make is you could find probably hundreds of pictures that "look" like it.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

en.wikipedia.org...

I know that.

But Nazi's have Permanently put a "Bad Light" upon that Symbol, which used to represent Good and not something Evil.

I found this one most Interesting:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think's it's blatantly obvious Microsift isn't trying to spread some Nazi propoganda. Like memebers have already said, there are mnay items which look like a swastika.
Besides the Swastika was around long before the Nazi's ever used it
Only simple minds think that the Swastika was a Nazi invention.
The picture which is meant to look like a rune, is just ridiculous

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by ulshadow

en.wikipedia.org...

I know that.

But Nazi's have Permanently put a "Bad Light" upon that Symbol, which used to represent Good and not something Evil.

I found this one most Interesting:

this tree formation was planted by nazis during their "reign" in 1938 they were (the formation has been cut down ) larches and were planted amongst pines to make the swastika visible during autumn.

as for the swastika it is a symbol that is almost as old as humanity the fact that a group of extremists have misused it doesn't make it a universal symbol for evil , try banning it from india and the rest of asia for being a nazi symbol .......

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The whole svastika is so missunderstood... just because Hitler used it... everybody think that it's so bad... For instance... My countrys former air-force logo, and the "Lottas" who saved thousands of lives at the front during the winter war...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To be honest, I find this quite funny. If you know the Nazis history, only Germans could truly be Nazis.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
To be honest, I find this quite funny. If you know the Nazis history, only Germans could truly be Nazis.

Erm i would disagree with you there, my mother is German and she is a nice kind hearted person and she is no Nazi, so can you take it back please.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ur, I didn't mean that all Germans were, or are Nazis, I meant that to be a Nazi, they have to be German. Sorry if I offended you.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes, he wasn't having a dig at Germans - just that Hitler was a 'patriot' (bit of a twisted one) and the whole point was German Nationalism if I'm not mistaken.. So Americans or any other non-Germans can't be true Nazi's.

I really don't understand what the fuss is about, as others have already said the Swastika symbol has other positive meanings and is still used in other contexts today. Also if you were given the job of making an advert using the 4 controllers then there is not really any other way to present it well.
The guy designing it may have had some sort of humour as well (though I understand some people can't find it funny for obviosu reasons) and as for the tree type symbol

It's also the same as the antenna symbol in a circuit diagram - so what? Are all circuit diagrams Nazi too?... LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

I would love to feign shock, but is it any wonder why Microsoft would flaunt their occultic Nazism in our faces?

They have a long history of obsession with the Nazi's and the occult. Time, and time again, their works feature the same occultic runes which the Nazi's were obsessed with.

What do you base this assumption on? I done a quick search and didn't find anything about Microsoft and it's nefarious Nazi activities except the usual "We hate MIcrosoft" and "Bill Gates is Satan" stuff. I did, however, find plenty of info about them removing Nazi symbols from their software :

ADL Praises Microsoft for Efforts to Remove Nazi Symbols from Office Software

Just curious

FLC

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is scary and believable.

One of the largest coporate empires emulating one of the largest political empires in history..... is not surprising

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Advertisers in America spend millions of dollar trying to find a perfect hidden image or sound to put into their ads. Booze companies always have people having sex in their ads... hidden in the ice cube relections or in the foam. It is well known that cigarette ads in magazines, the one where you open the mag, and spread open the first flap, and there is a cigarette ad... well, those always contain hidden images.

If your mind knows it's there, it will not affect you. However, if you are not aware of the hidden what-ever-it-is, then you will be influenced by it some how.

It all stems from the Gestalt theory and the fact that man is interested in two main subjects at any one time: death and sex. Since this is a pre-occupation on our part, certain images will excite the senses and give some sort of urgency.. whether for you to buy it or not kinds of thing.

There is another angle to this... some people working for Microsoft are probably trying to sink the ship. Why else does software keep coming out from them in hap-hazard shape and needs patches after patches to make it work? The advertising company probably has someone working for them that decided to put that image together. No one would really notice the swastika unless that sort of thing affected your life in one way or another. Not a lot of Europeans are walking around trying to notice swastikas in images. But there are those that have a heavy hate for it and will notice it right away. So it seems like someone was trying to put the screws to Microsoft. I can't see Bill Gates having anything to do with the advertising. The work is dished out to other employees that work for him.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Heh, I dont see it as really a bad thing. Remember when the word "gay" used to mean happy? And now it means homosexuality. Same with the Nazi symbol IMO. Personally I dont see anything wrong with it. The contollers are spinning in a 360 degree motion (circle), putting on a nice display of the work of art that microsoft created.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
the Swastika is said to be a reversed direction of a life symbol this would be a death symbol

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
While the Swastika has been known as an Occult symbol, directly connected to Adolf Hitler & His heinous henchmen the Nazi's, it was not that way before WWII.

The Swastika was actually connected to the Church, as another form of the cross. If I remember correctly, it was also linked to the Knights Templar, directly through the church.

Ancient Runes have been around since the beginning of many many written languages.

I am not condoning Microshaft (intentional mis-spelling) using it, nor am I saying Billy Bob Gates should use it. I do think it was in poor taste that the Megalomaniac, both Adolf Hitler & Bill Gates used the symbol, as it has forever corrupted the symbol after the Nazi's used it.

It has become infamous through History, since it is now attached to the horrors of the Holocaust forever.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KNOWS_A_LITTLE
the Swastika is said to be a reversed direction of a life symbol this would be a death symbol

exactly. it is a symbol of the sun, which in eastern mysticism, is recognised as the soiurce of life.
the nazi swastika represents the black sun, which is presumably the source of death.

a supercomputer(fastest, yet, maybe even?) was built recently in the shape of a swastika.

there is an interesting thread here on ats about the 'anti-phi' spiral(666). i'm pretty sure it's directly relevent.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join