It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Conspiracies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Peter Garret, the Australian Federal Environment Minister has announced his support for a new US military base on Aussie soil.

This is an interesting turning point for the former singer, as during the 1980s, he pushed for the closure of the secretive American facility at Pine Gap – located in the centre of the country.

Its well known fact that anyone in the Entertainment industry has to sell their soul to the devil for success. I mean that both as a pun and literally. Garrett is no exception he may not even have sold out at all.
Maybe he was playing double bluff all along and simply never really believing in the radical exterior image he was presenting to the masses,all is fair in entertainment. My guess is that garret has been mason for sometime thus he knows how to compromise and play different personas like any good secret society minion.

BTW the chaser clip piss take of the Oils is spot on and hilarious

edit on 5-4-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Everything is true about the family and they did kill those 5 boys in the 70's.....plus numerous other victims that survived but are too scared to speak out and victims that did not survive but have not been found. Goodwood Orphanage grounds (as claimed in the Mullighan inquiry into abuse in state care) has a part of it that has victims buried on it. Sonic radar which proved the soil in that paticular area had beeb disturbed at some point. All applications to the government both local and state to have the area dug up were denied to noone's surprise.

I have no idea what happened to the Beaumont children......i'm fair sure it was not Bevan Spencer Von Einem or the Family. Just not in their modis operandi to take 3 small children off a beach. Especialy when they know they are going not be missed, unlike state wards or teenage vagrants. I believe it will be a cold day in hell before we find any bodies or solve this case. It's been far too long. That and the major crime branch are useless.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

Mrs Von Einem passed several years ago now and he still has not spoken or told the truth. He knows they would kill him if he did. It's Adelaides worse kept secret who his co-conspritors are and they they have AND still are up too.

IMO Richard Kelvin did nothing more than be at the wrong place at the wrong time.....if Bevan Spencer Von Einem did commit that kidnapping i doubt he would have even known who he took. He would have only known when he was told who the kid was and by that time the stuff up had already been comitted. They HAD to kill him at that stage.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Can find the full article on the police protected pedophile ring etc at www.lukesarmy.com........a reply to: xxxfootyxxx

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
BUMP

Any more Aussies with anything to add.

Been a while.
edit on 15/1/2017 by Conspiracy Theorist because: To add stuff

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zvezdar

There's of course the Harold Holt mystery...

I'm not an Aussie and this isn't about the Harold Holt mystery but there was a pretty strange UFO sighting at the Harold E Holt Naval Station on the West coast in October, 1973.

Thread

Also a very freaky UFO/Water incident from Gosford in 1995.

Thread

And Rosedale in 1980.

Thread

Plenty more very odd Aussie ones in this catalogue as well.

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What about the Mars Rovers being in the outback??

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join