It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Iran Sent Forged Ballots to Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And thus preserving the civil war (that America hopes for) for years to come...

now all the Sunnis and Kurds will have "election fixing" excuses for why they continue to fight the Shias...

The shias will certainly say that this is a false story... If you look at news from Iran, you will quickly see why America wants a civil war, and that the shias have already signed the accords to allow themselves to be tied with Iran on almost all ssues... they would be like Canada to America...

as to whether it is a false story... doesn't matter... the damage is already done by the accusation...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Do you really think the New York Times would print something that would benefit this adminstration? I love your doubt and suspicion in all this, but really.....not the New York Times or CNN, whom seriously hate Bush and his administration and would not print this article for their benefit.

CNN...is that the network that has Rush Limbaugh's girlfriend as the morning anchor and Wolf Blitzer and Lou Dobbs back to back in the evening?

So let me get this right, FOX News is the best source for balanced information out there? Well I suppose people can convince themselves of anything...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i feel sorry for you people that have nothing better to do then call the usa satanist. get a life! are u comming from a country with 10% unemployment. u must have something better to do with your life then envy and annoy americans. have any of you pointed out that iraq is becomming a democratic country. that iraqis are being given the chance to CHOOSE their goverment for the next 4 years. no you dont point this fact out because it was the satanist americans who made this possible. someday women in the middle east will have the rights women in the usa have (maybe) . will u blame the usa for this as well. oh yeah i dont support bush i voted democratic last 3 elections. so im not a neocon bush lover. i just think its a waste of life to b so hateful towards the usa. get a life or get a job.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The invalid ballots were probably a CIA plant to push the future war with Iran.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Iran is really pushing the West the wrong way with these continued "invasions" into Iraq, and the remarks about Israel lately. I read the other day that Israel is on full military readiness and has a plan to strike Iran in March of 07' if the International community does not have this Nuclear issue solved.

As far as I see it, strike one was letting and deploying Iranians into Iraq to try and sabatoge any democratic processes it trie(s) or has tried to advance. Strike two was the comments on Israel and strike 3 will be when Iran ignores International pressure to dismantle its Nuclear program. War with Iran is inevitable IMO.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok it was all fine and dandy when you conspiracy theorists and anti-war activists claimed that Bush was behind 9/11, that he invaded Iraq because Saddam tried killing his dad, and even the one about Bush and the FBI drugging and raping a woman and then staging her suicide after a lawsuit was filed. But when I'm reading that the New York Times has turned "right wing" and is writing propaganda to benefit the Bush Administration, I nearly fell out of my chair! Have you guys gone completely off your rockers? Have you even picked up a copy of the Times, EVER? The NY Times is the most liberal, anti-Bush rag out there with the exception of maybe ONE of their editorial writers. And he was only hired because of affirmative action for Republicans!

Anyone who says that the NY Times isn't liberal and that they're a puppet for the Bush Administration should now be placed in the same group that believes Prince Charles is a Reptilian, the group that includes that ATS poster who said he was abducted by aliens who shape-shifted into the deceased cable access painter Bob Ross and his pal Elvis Presley. Give me a break guys. But I will say that I will come back here and apologize the day after the "conservative" New York Times actually endorses a Republican for President (now I'm praying that Rudy doesn't run)!!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elderban

Yeah, that's right. Forget human rights violations, stoning of women, sponsorship and exportation of terrorism, and the acquisition of nuclear weapons... we're going to invade Iran for stuffing the ballot box instead!!

I'm telling ya this thread keeps getting further and further out there as the minutes go by...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Yeah, that's right. Forget human rights violations, stoning of women, sponsorship and exportation of terrorism, and the acquisition of nuclear weapons... we're going to invade Iran for stuffing the ballot box instead!!

I'm telling ya this thread keeps getting further and further out there as the minutes go by...

people keep saying conspiracy issues and I have problems with them as well. Everyone keeps blaming Bush for going to war with Iraq and while he is responsible, they forget to mention that Congress voted to go to war, and the UN all but supported the issue when they voted 15-0 over a resolution that the world knew wasnt going to be upheld and would lead to war. So yeah, its all teh Administrations fault. 15 years down the road, half of these people will claim to of been Bush Democrats.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

15 years down the road, half of these people will claim to of been Bush Democrats.

Amen, brotha! Just look at all the people who have jumped on the Reagan bandwagon since the fall of the Soviet Union. At the time these same people thought Reagan was the Anti-Christ, and wanted us to unilaterally destroy all of our nuclear weapons! These same people, especially those like John Kerry, have since acted like they agreed with Reagan all along and have tried sharing the credit that is mostly due to Reagan. When democracy takes hold in Iraq and the terrorists are defeated, and after democracy spreads like wildfire throughout the middle east, history will treat President Bush much kinder than his contemporaries. This country has never gotten anywhere following the left's appeasement policies. When you're dealing with terrorists and dictators you must deal from a position of strength- because strength is all they respect.

And I don't care what anyone says, propaganda is a vital tool in warfare and I support it 110%. It is up to us people with more than 3 brain cells to read as many sources as possible and to decide for ourselves what to believe. If you're afraid of being swayed by pro-US bumper stickers and t-shirts then I feel sorry for your lack of common sense and good judgement.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13Yeah, that's right. Forget human rights violations, stoning of women, sponsorship and exportation of terrorism, and the acquisition of nuclear weapons... we're going to invade Iran for stuffing the ballot box instead!!

I didn't say it was the only reason we would be going to war with them, I said it would be used to further the war with Iran. It wouldn't be the first time the CIA has planted false "evidence" to push an agenda.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamzCongress voted to go to war, and the UN all but supported the issue when they voted 15-0 over a resolution that the world knew wasnt going to be upheld and would lead to war.

Yes, Congress voted to go to attack Iraq based on evidence that was presented by the Bush administration.

Yes, the UN voted to attack Iraq based on evidence that was presented by the Bush administration.

And even the American people were for the US attacking Iraq based on evidence that was presented by the Bush administration.

But now, even by admission of our very own President, we find out that the information that Congress, the UN, and even the American people based their decision on was false.

And, we didn't "go to war" with Iraq, we attacked Iraq. For us to "go to war" with Iraq, they would have had to declare war on and attack the United States, which they have yet to do. Japan attacked the US, we "went to war" with them.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yes, Congress voted to go to attack Iraq based on evidence that was presented by the Bush administration.

Wait. You mean the same facts and evidences that was gathered by the previous two administrations?

Yes, the UN voted to attack Iraq based on evidence that was presented by the Bush administration.

See above, because what the Bush administration presented was grounded and based mainly off the facts and evidences gathered by the previous two administrations.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
So let me get this right, FOX News is the best source for balanced information out there? Well I suppose people can convince themselves of anything...

Never once indicated such, did I?
Your inference to FOX and to what I have already commented on is along the lines of putting words in my mouth.

I said what I said, because according to you, as with others, the New York Times and CNN never post nothing but truth, as compared to FOX. Obviously, as indicated by this topic and what was discovered, that type thinking is and has been ludicrous and mistaken.

seekerof

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thank you Seekerof for a rebuttle I wouldve followed with.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

And, we didn't "go to war" with Iraq, we attacked Iraq. For us to "go to war" with Iraq, they would have had to declare war on and attack the United States, which they have yet to do. Japan attacked the US, we "went to war" with them.

Your wrong on that occasion as well, we actually never stopped war with them after 1991. No fly zones and UN sanctions kept the option of more military force as an option. Hence keeping the war alive. And since I point this out, the US and other nations attacked Iraq only after they tried to force their will upon a smaller nation who asked for international help, which included the US. Kuwait.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
.... within four hours of it's release, this story turned out to be false, although the propaganda generated by the story itself will give some pause to some in Iraq..... which was the goal all along.

Is FOX news correct all the time? ..... no, but they don't hesitate to admit the error. Of all the TV news, one is a center/"left" ....why are so many afraid of it?
Hello little neighbor... can you spell f-a-c-t-s? Aahhh... but the facts don't matter to many, and they don't check the stories for being factual for fear they may learn they are w-r-o-n-g. The horror of it all.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Iran is really pushing the West the wrong way with these continued "invasions" into Iraq, and the remarks about Israel lately. I read the other day that Israel is on full military readiness and has a plan to strike Iran in March of 07' if the International community does not have this Nuclear issue solved.

As far as I see it, strike one was letting and deploying Iranians into Iraq to try and sabatoge any democratic processes it trie(s) or has tried to advance. Strike two was the comments on Israel and strike 3 will be when Iran ignores International pressure to dismantle its Nuclear program. War with Iran is inevitable IMO.

The "invasion" or "occupation" of Iraq has long since turned into the "liberation" of the Iraqi people.
As for Iran, I'll quote someone who said "war against Iran? ...... it'll take about 24 hours; 6 to get it done, and eighteen to stop laughing."

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamzCongress voted to go to war, and the UN all but supported the issue when they voted 15-0 over a resolution that the world knew wasnt going to be upheld and would lead to war.

And even the American people were for the US attacking Iraq based on evidence that was presented by the Bush administration.

But now, even by admission of our very own President, we find out that the information that Congress, the UN, and even the American people based their decision on was false.

Ummmm ... excuse me, but it was a summary of intelligence provided by France; Germany; Russia; Britain, and a couple of others.... basically the same intel that was provided to ex-president pantload, who had not the nuts to do anything about it..... or the other attacks against America during those 8 long traitorous/treasonous years.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
Funny How the Iraqi Boarder guards are even calling the USA liers for this.

Link

Didyou ever consider the fact that the ones calling the US liars might be insurgents within the Iraqi Military? I thought not

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The U.S. never made this claim, it was made by independent news organizations based on a single source. Other news organizations trying to confirm it weren't able to and got information that the story wasn't true.

I'm not sure if we really know what happened...did the NY Times ever issue a retraction?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join