It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing subscribed threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I posted a thread to ATSNN a few days ago entitled " White House Holiday Cards Flare Tempers." It has since been voted down, and moved to the Other Current Events forum. When it was moved, it was removed from my Subscribed Threads list. I've tried to resubscribe to the thread, and every time I do, it tells me that I'm already subscribed to the thread, yet it still doesn't appear on my subscribed threads list (either under the Subscribed Threads tab in settings, or on the list in My ATS). I have even replied to the thread since it disappeared from my list (the full thread can be found here: White House Holiday Cards Flare Tempers), and it still does not appear on my subscribed threads list.

I would like to be able to easily keep track of this thread, as the discussion is becoming rather interesting.

Is this a known bug, or have I just experienced a one-in-a-million glitch?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If you've posted on the thread (aside from your original submission) it should be on your "MyATS".

This question, as with 99% of all the BQ&B posts, would probably be more appropriate for the "Gripe/Idea" button...just FYI.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Same thing happens to me.

I have had subscribe glitches before, but not exactly the same as this, Till now.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It still shows as a submission, that could be the cause, someone should edit the title and give it a try again.

It will have to be an admin, super or mod of that forum.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It just happened again, with another submission that was moved from ATSNN to "Other Current Events" (and this time, I didn't even get a U2U saying that it had been moved).

The title still shows it as a submission, though it's been moved to Other Current Events, and once again, it no longer appears on my subscribed threads list, yet when trying to resubscribe to it, it tells me I'm already subscribed.

The latest one is this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Twice now.... very odd.....

[edit on 31-12-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm thinking this title also needs editing, it still says
(submission) (op/ed) Can A Nuke Be Smuggled Into The US? New Book Explores The Possibility

It shows on my MyATS, though.
You might want to try closing and opening your browser, just a wild suggestion.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can see them just fine

Maybe it's your browsers?

new topics

top topics

join