It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

govt test on population in nevada ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
while liveing in pahrump nv in 2000 milatary c130's flew at tree top level's over the town in a grid like pattern which was witnessed by my wife, who didn't realize what they were up to, after the plane's flying over the town it seemed like toxic mold sprang up all over the town, the high school, the new court house/police station and of course my house which had to be abandoned with all content's left inside, unlv tested our house and the level's were so high, as to be leathel, my wife and son almost died from it and remain sick till this day. has anyone heard of govt studie's on mold being done to the population? as pahrump is 70 mile's outside of vegas, and surrounded by mnt's. this would be a perfect place for some kind of govt experiment. also the closeness to nellis afb, and the navada test site make's it almost perfect...............anythought's

mod edit to add ?? to title

[edit on 17-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Do you have any links to post about this?
It seems like something like this would make national news

I do see that the Pahrump Library had some black mold, but no mention of otehr buildings in Parhump:

Students from Pahrump Valley High School, which reopened after closing several days in January for a mold cleanup, complained of nausea, sore throats and headaches. In other reported cases, those exposed to mold spores exhibited wheezing, coughing, watery eyes, fatigue, migraines and, in extreme cases, fevers, memory problems and chronic nosebleeds.

www.nvconstructionzone.com...'s%20to%20Blame%20for%20Mold.htm

This newspaper article discusses black mold in Nevada, and several sick building in the Las Vegas are, but no mention that I see for Parhump:
www.rgj.com...

[edit on 11-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
after some searching i found this

i feel this will definately inform you of a possiblility. maybe a lawsuit if you can prove it?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That's the same link I found. It mentions only the Library in Pahrump, not the other buildings mentioned by gunz.

Black mold is an all-too-common problem in buildings that have water seepage over a period of time. No one needs a plane to drop the stuff.
I think many of the newer, more air-tight construction is susceptible to this mold.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
from here i think he can do the rest of the research and see if this is the problem or not.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by grimreaper797]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Black mold is an all-too-common problem in buildings that have water seepage over a period of time. No one needs a plane to drop the stuff.
I think many of the newer, more air-tight construction is susceptible to this mold.

I don't seriously think that mould would be a problem in the desert, would you? Sounds very strange, but if you are right you'll have a hard time proving anything unfortunetly. Hope everyone is OK now though.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Carlos your post just made me think of something. You are correct that most mold is caused from water, but the desert of nevada is a dry place so it would be odd to have a mold problem I would think. Now here's my crazy theory: maybe the government has developed some new type of mold that thrives in dry climates with intentions of using it in the middle east but they need a place to test it

I never heard about this incident and would like to know what I could search for or where I might find some more info? Did any media sources every pickup the story? What is the name of the town in nevada? thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Do you have any links to post about this?
It seems like something like this would make national news

I do see that the Pahrump Library had some black mold, but no mention of otehr buildings in Parhump:

Students from Pahrump Valley High School, which reopened after closing several days in January for a mold cleanup, complained of nausea, sore throats and headaches. In other reported cases, those exposed to mold spores exhibited wheezing, coughing, watery eyes, fatigue, migraines and, in extreme cases, fevers, memory problems and chronic nosebleeds.

This newspaper article discusses black mold in Nevada, and several sick building in the Las Vegas are, but no mention that I see for Parhump:
www.rgj.com...

[edit on 11-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

join