It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that Billy Graham is Freemason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
just came across this cite, I haven't followed everything all the way, but very compelling.

members.fortunecity.com...

have fun with this one people!!!

The world really is topsy turvey these days isn't it.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by shixta]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My hat is off to you sir. What a goldmine!

No one is going to touch this with a 10 foot poll.

I'm sure a Masonic Disinformation Campaign is not far off.

Congratulations. If someone was offering a million dollars you would probably be very happy by now.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That's compelling?!?!? A creative 10 year old could make a better site with factual information; the links don't even work. The content isn't any better.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not really having any interest, whatsoever, and after the diatribe against and banishment of at least one pro-masonic on this board... I came to look.

No personal attacks intended, but planting a link like that and daring people to get down to it .... Well ... Here's my get down to it!

I think, that in light of Billy Graham being a Mason, and subject to all the goodies that membership can entail, it would be a travesty of a mockery of a sham if we don't choose up teams, go over there and flail his defenseless old carcass while there is still time and before them borned again Southern Baptist Masons take over all the Wal-Marts!!! Most particularly before he can R - U - N - O - F - F - T !!!!

But, and not to make too much light of this thread, and giving it all the deference it deserves, I have it on good authority, but not on any non-quality websites with broken links that I can quote that my Uncle, Nat Stuckey, is a Rosicrucian!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What if he is? A lot of Masons can quote more scripture than some preachers can. I know Masons who can quote whole chapters out of the Bible. Many a great man has been a Mason.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well, seeing how none of the links on that site work, I will rule its a pile of BS until I can see something substantial.

Besides, why would I care if he was a mason?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What from that site did you find convincing?

Wow, I thought skadi was exxagerating, but practicaly none of the links there work.

Here's one that does
members.aol.com...
"I also request you to go to Composite Lodge #595 Webpage and see Billy Graham listed as a Famous Freemason "

Er, he's not on that list.

And apparently he wasn't on the list because.....he's not a mason and didn't want to be associated with them.

The page makes a lot of claims that the 'evidence is being removed' but, not surprisingly, the author wasn't capable of recording any of that evidence.

"Clearly shown is Graham's praise for the Masonic DeMolay group "
Er, so? He notest that the demolay group are a counter to the immoral and violent youths in the country.

Why belevie this sort of rubbish"

"B'nai B'rith is an anti-christian jewish masonic lodge. They have a high rank in the Illuminati structure [...]Billy Graham recieved the
"The Torch of Liberty Plaque by the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, 1969"

How is any of this evidence that he is a mason???
Or this:

Billy Graham and his wife Ruth received the Congressional Gold Medal

Therefore he is a mason???

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

I think, that in light of Billy Graham being a Mason, and subject to all the goodies that membership can entail, it would be a travesty of a mockery of a sham if we don't choose up teams, go over there and flail his defenseless old carcass while there is still time and before them borned again Southern Baptist Masons take over all the Wal-Marts!!!

Dude, that was the funniest thing I ever heard. You just got my vote for Way Above.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have known Billy since I was six years old. Billy has an IQ of 170. Of course he is a Mason. He is a highranking member of MENSA to. Anyone with an IQ over 165 is a member of at least one society. Oral Roberts is a member with an IQ of 180. Even crazy Pat Robertson is a member with an.IQ of 175.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richey1
I have known Billy since I was six years old. Billy has an IQ of 170. Of course he is a Mason. He is a highranking member of MENSA to. Anyone with an IQ over 165 is a member of at least one society. Oral Roberts is a member with an IQ of 180. Even crazy Pat Robertson is a member with an.IQ of 175.

Given that you know Mr. Graham, would you be prepared to comment on the answer from the Billy Graham Evangelical Association to the question 'is Billy Graham a freemason?':

BGEA does not have an official position on Freemasonry. Mr. Graham's response that he is not, has not, and does not expect ever to be involved in Freemasonry is as close to any policy that we have.

As a former MENSA member myself I am not aware of any 'ranks' as such within the organization, or what relevance they might have to the current topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If he is a member of the Freemasons, so what?

Freemasons are just a social club for men, what is your point???

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If it's true, which I don't know for sure, it does seem to be contradiction in terms. Or does it?

My understanding is that Masons are in no way practicing Christians, and I have been led to believe that they perhaps practice rituals of a distinctly different flavor than those practiced by Christians. I'm attempting to judge neither group, but seeing someone of such profound status and world clout does seem to provide a potential paradox of realities provided he is high ranking in both organizations.

I'm not saying he's not a great man for all that he does, but perhaps unseen forces are helping to multiply his influence and power for reasons nobody could really speculate about at this time.

That’s all for now.

My point is only valid if it is proven true, and that makes me think, no wonder all the links are gone. Don't you think someone would at least attempt to keep this hush hush?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shixta
If it's true, which I don't know for sure, it does seem to be contradiction in terms. Or does it?

My understanding is that Masons are in no way practicing Christians, and I have been led to believe that they perhaps practice rituals of a distinctly different flavor than those practiced by Christians. I'm attempting to judge neither group, but seeing someone of such profound status and world clout does seem to provide a potential paradox of realities provided he is high ranking in both organizations.

?
Why?

Masonry is almost christian organization. The orignal masons were all christians, the stories that they re-enacted were from the bible, their symbols and allegories are christian. The vast majority of masons are christians.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I guess it boils down to the idea that many of Billy's core followers would object to this reality if true. Right?

The far religious right would feel misled, and for that they could not trust him as a true messenger of the Christian faith. Many, not only myself, feel that Masonic orders are cultivating a whole different variety of religion. Yes, they may be taking some of the most profound realities of Christianity, but overall, the faithful Christians would feel stabbed in the back, as some other agenda seeks to mislead them.

I can admit that the link I provided is perhaps not the best, but all I am trying to accomplish is simply an inquiry into this idea and the ramifications either way.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
shixta...

Love to ya, fellow traveler. However, I think that the apparent disinterest in pursuit of this line of reasoning is pretty much a barometer on the effects of Billy
Grahm being a Mason.

One can only beat a dead horse for so long, then it becomes an effort in futility.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shixta
I guess it boils down to the idea that many of Billy's core followers would object to this reality if true. Right?

Many woudl reject it, and many would accept it. Many baptists are masons or aren't particularly concerned about masonry.

The far religious right would feel misled, and for that they could not trust him as a true messenger of the Christian faith.

I doubt it. The american public in general is alright with masonry. Its not seen as an issue.

but overall, the faithful Christians would feel stabbed in the back, as some other agenda seeks to mislead them.

I don't think that this is true. There are lots of faithful and pious christians who are masons.

but all I am trying to accomplish is simply an inquiry into this idea and the ramifications either way.

I thought that the idea was that there was good evidence that he was a mason?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You should worry!

Because with a few more key acquisitions of personell in strategic positions we will rule the world !

Ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!

[removed insult to other members -nygdan]

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
You should worry!

Because with a few more key acquisitions of personell in strategic positions we will rule the world !

Ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!

You people are such fools for believing this crap.

I see someone is off his meds and has escaped from the Home for the Mentally Bewildered...

Ooops! I forgot I need two sentences.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by sigung86]

new topics

top topics

join