It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Explosions Before Both WTC Collapses and before WTC7 Collapse - You Will Believe

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto

As for the documentary, I felt that some sections were dragged out too long, and that the commentator's voice (not Richard's, I mean the other guy) is too annoying.

I don't think he could of gotten a more annoying voice to do commentary. That guys voice is even more annoying than those computerized voices on phones.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's like that for a reason, the patronising style is supposed to instill the feeling of authority, but not in the sense of police officer, more in the sense of an arrogant teacher.
You are meant to feel foolish for not agreeing with it, you'll see a similar style used in Government propoganda style documentaries.
The whole thing is incredibly well made in it's psychological manipulation of people and disinformation, I hate to admit it but the first time I watched it I almost ended up with my mouth open and falling for it hook line and sinker, luckily I went over it again and shoved the patronising voice and the sickening 'I love America' flag waving crap to the back of my mind.
Weird how when moronic Bush waves his flag people turn and shudder (rightly so) but when someone else with one hand out for the cash in exchange for 'smoking gun criminal investigation evidence' does it they all pat them on the back and polish their shoes.
Just because one bad person hates another bad person doesn't make one of them good you know.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know how you can watch that video and claim that Richard is a bad person. Even if you were right about the projectiles, that section was only a few minutes long and may have been an honest mistake. Have you ever considered the possibility that it was an honest mistake? Is Richard a bad person because his two hour plus video contains a few minutes of inaccuracy?

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of it but producing DVDs isn't cheap. Is Richard a bad person because he sells his DVD for $19.95 and supports the sharing of his documentary through file-sharing methods such as bittorent?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Go away and spend a few days looking at what he (or his cronies - they swap so fast it's difficult to tell who's who) have written on various forums on the Internet, including his own, and then come back and tell me what you think. Maybe I am being harsh, it may be the people he's associated and he is being used, but something is rotten.
Sorry, but someone wimpering on camera about how much they love their country means as much to me as when he does it as when Bush or any other equally moronic character does it. It's so strategically placed in what is an incredibly touching, patronising and deceptive piece of filmwork that I'm surprised you can't see through it. If it was Bush you'd see through it in a flash, is your own patriotism ironically stopping you in this case?
As for production costs, one can produce something of reasonable production quality for next to nothing with your home gear, I have all the equipment necessary as do most people now.
Anyway, if the raw footage is such a great big smoking gun that blows the lid off the whole thing, why waste years 'enhancing' it and turning it into another money spinning DVD when it should be out there, amongst the people before it's too late to stop the atrocities that are happening? Maybe if he'd just slung it out on the Internet instead of thinking about his pocket (assuming it's even real) then people would have been enlightened enough to stop the Iraq war..

Hardly the actions of a true patriot in anyone's book.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Sorry, but someone wimpering on camera about how much they love their country means as much to me as when he does it as when Bush or any other equally moronic character does it.

And pardon me for going a little off topic, but in support of AgentSmith's disgust with flag waving jerks, I am sick and tired of seeing our highly - over - paid politicians wearing those stupid little flag lapel pins on the suits.

WTF, don't they think we know they're working for US? It's almost like a badge that gives them some kind of super authority beyond that of representing the voters (corporations don't actually vote). It makes me sick.

Take off the pin and do something meaningful for a change fella's. Believe me when I say we know what nation (people) you're supposed to be working for. The real question is, do you?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
If you were a fence-sitter in regards to whether or not WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by controlled demolition before, you won't be after you watch this video from 911EyeWitness, by Rick Siegel.

This video includes multiple explosions recorded on video from directly across the river just before the collapses of WTC1 and WTC2 AND just before the collapse of WTC Building 7. It also includes news broadcasts recorded live and unedited on the day as the events were occurring - reports of explosions at the bases of the buildings, a FEMA official admitting on tape that FEMA arrived to deal with the disaster ON SEPTEMBER 10TH, a military helicopter close to the explosion at the Pentagon, and more.

An absolute must see.

So has WCIP been sprayed by the agents or why the 180?

[edit on 2005-12-8 by wecomeinpeace]

[edit on 6/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffy

No, he honestly believes that those explosive sounds may have been enhanced by the makers of that documentary from air gusts that were recorded.

I'm not so sure on those sounds either. Billybob was going to do some audio stuff, experiment with gusts, try to recreate the 9/11 Eyewitness sounds, but I never heard anything back from that. It doesn't really matter, because there were explosions recorded, much more clearly than in 9/11 Eyewitness anyway. There are some in the newer "9/11 Mysteries" documentary, for example.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Buffy

No, he honestly believes that those explosive sounds may have been enhanced by the makers of that documentary from air gusts that were recorded.

I'm not so sure on those sounds either. Billybob was going to do some audio stuff, experiment with gusts, try to recreate the 9/11 Eyewitness sounds, but I never heard anything back from that. It doesn't really matter, because there were explosions recorded, much more clearly than in 9/11 Eyewitness anyway. There are some in the newer "9/11 Mysteries" documentary, for example.

billybob didn't want to putz around, but billybob is a plodder in the brain dept.
so, billybob/newton joined rick's board, and requested unedited audio. one, the unedited, relevent explosive sounds and, two, a pipe dream request, because it's frankly a bit of work for a probably very busy guy, was that he use the same camera to record wind, to see if i could enhance it to make it sound like explosions.

it's a complex experiment, and not as relelvent if you do not use the EXACT same equipment, and have as many controls as possible.
so, if rick agrees, and sends me the original soundtrack, i will still be able to use different filters to 'slice up' the sound into more easily digested chunks, and sample and compare my attempts at 'faking' the explosions using some of the tricks they use in foley recording studios, as well as try and think of probable causes of different ways that certain jumps or slumps in sound, on different frequency bands, could occur.
frankly, the link to that other analysis is pretty good(lost it, right now, but it's something about trinity church er somethin). they have DECONSTRUCTED the sound very well. but, a RECONSTRUCTION would prove that it is not proof of explosions(unfortunately, because i KNOW there were explosions, and ANOTHER simple proof would be nice for the encyclopaedia of 99 REASONS 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB OF MOSSAD'S ENGINEERING.
so, if an attempt at reconstruction fails, then the soundtrack is most likely genuine.
i will be completely open with the process, given the opportunity, and i will welcome experts and laymen both, to involve themselves in it.

i hope rick cooperates. i share his pain, and would like to help AUTHENTICATE the sound.
and, i only say HELP, because sound analysis is very complex, and disinfo, infinitely moreso, and i'm not an absolute authority, only a reasonable facsimile.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
the audio in the footage is certainly not fake or wind blowing over the mic, thats pretty obvious because it would interfer with the rest of the sounds, especially if he tried to enhance the sound, there is only one audio track containing the 10-10 wins report and the other sounds being picked up by the mic, its impossible to try and consider enhancing the wind sound because it would affect the rest of the audio. The only way its possible is if it was added later using a synthesizer with a noise oscilator, but I seriously doubt that unless he is pretty confident with synthesis and sfx, they certainly did not look synthesized there was much individuality to each percussive sound which makes it even harder to reproduce. There were plenty of reports of these explosions anyhow I don't see what the trouble is with this little fact.

Also if you know anything about acoustics its quite obvious that the huge stretch of water inbetween him and the WTC site would of been a perfect to capture such massive low frequency sounds.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is this the same video?

video.google.com...

Man, up to this point I never found a copy of this specific footage that has unaltered sound (most of em have the sound muted and a narator babling)

With this video, I can , for the first time, hear the explosions right before the collapses in their full glory.

Sheesh, smoking gun for massive explossions before colapse 100% imho.

[edit on 7/10/06 by thematrix]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Seven Laws of Science Prove Treason, Fraud and Murder

911 Eyewitness came up with a darn catchy slogan IMO.

I found the DVD divided up into over 20 short clips on Google video,
just search "911 Eyewitness"

The website is also worth checking out with email-able evidence clips.

Seems like Rick Siegel is working hard to get the word out

Why don't we see any debunking of the latest HOBOKEN disk?

Maybe the cointelpro strategy is to pretend it doesn't exist.

Those laws of science can get pretty pesky when it comes to a court of law

I just saw the trailer for the next 911 Eyewitness program called
"WMD at the WTC" on Google as well. What a mind blower!

Have these guys got a Deep Throat insider tippin' them or what?

Set up the gallows on the White House lawn...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
If you were a fence-sitter in regards to whether or not WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by controlled demolition before, you won't be after you watch this video from 911EyeWitness, by Rick Siegel.

This video includes multiple explosions recorded on video from directly across the river just before the collapses of WTC1 and WTC2 AND just before the collapse of WTC Building 7. It also includes news broadcasts recorded live and unedited on the day as the events were occurring - reports of explosions at the bases of the buildings, a FEMA official admitting on tape that FEMA arrived to deal with the disaster ON SEPTEMBER 10TH, a military helicopter close to the explosion at the Pentagon, and more.

An absolute must see.

[edit on 2005-12-8 by wecomeinpeace]

[edit on 6/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

This is the disk that always wakes people up to the truth.
The seven laws of science are like nails in the coffin of the official story.
The latest version Hoboken has a lot more analysis than the original.
check it out!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Those 911 Eyewitness guys are really cutting edge in the research department.

Their directed energy fusion theory at the WTC has been backed up by an MD who says all the exotic cancers showing up in first responders point to nukes as well.

check out

The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs - Domestic - WTC
By Ed Ward, MD

www.thepriceofliberty.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sorry Billy Bob I think that one has been enhanced/dubbed...

Even the folks on the Loose Change board aren't buying that one...

z10.invisionfree.com...

Nice try though...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
911 eye-witness is fake.The explosion's were dubbed in.Don't you all find it strange that out of the 100 video's shot that day the only one that seem's to have recorded any audio explosion's in it is also a conspiracy movie?

Ive seen numerous other video's,alot of them filmed closer then 911-eyewitness and non of them have any explosion's.The video "What We Saw" was shot maybe 200 yard's away,if there were any explosion's that sounded as deep and low as the 911-eyewitness video we would heard them easily on just about all the footage filmed that day.An explosion with such a deep/low frequency would of been shaking everything.

Christ when I was younger I had a car with an 18inch sub woofer in it that could be heard almost a mile away.if there were audible explosion's alot more of the video's shot that day would of recorded them.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I might have to agree this audio is fake in the clip, I remember the sound on this clip last time i saw it and this time around it was totally different. Curious about this I had a go at processing the audio from the original with some basic EQ and noise reduction and I could notice two clear percussive strikes just before the rolling noise occurs, but i could not find the rest of these 14 or so explosions within the noise and the first two did not seem to sync to this new version of audio. Its quite possible the sound quality of the original differed in quality from this newer version but doubtful. Its around the 2khz mark for those that want to try eqing themselves. However I am not so sure 9/11 eyewitness audio is fake although it is possible I doubt Rick Segal would put his name to it and risk his rep over it... perhaps..

To me though it seems like an awful lot of clips actually contain no sound at all, and most of the major news network channels have commentary with any real audio muted. Check out this site for some audio analysis of various captures of the collapse:

www.mediumrecords.com...

particularly the Trinity church audio, and watch the video too you can see the explosions matching the sound. It actually sounds much like a really big clap of thunder, the visual of the explosion which is rather hard to spot appears for less than a second, but you will see it if you watch when the sound strikes. It actually looks and sounds much like an electric bolt penetrating the outer wall, but this is probably just the flash produced by the detonated charge or whatever it is unless perhaps it was some effect from electrical equipment failing.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MERC

You people are morons - get a grip on reality you fools.

You ignore logical explanations while continuing to sprout absolute garbage a school child could write. Are you retarded or what ?

You're all a disgrace to humanity and the memory of the lives that were lost that day.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Is this the same video?

video.google.com...

Man, up to this point I never found a copy of this specific footage that has unaltered sound (most of em have the sound muted and a narator babling)

With this video, I can , for the first time, hear the explosions right before the collapses in their full glory.

Sheesh, smoking gun for massive explossions before colapse 100% imho.

[edit on 7/10/06 by thematrix]

Sorry to drag this up from the past, but I just clicked on that smoking gun video, and it's not available. With Video sharing sites, I'm pretty certain that people rarely remove videos due to the 'no cost' nature of uploading to the Google brain. Anyone else got a link to the video clip on Youtube?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join