It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Explosions Before Both WTC Collapses and before WTC7 Collapse - You Will Believe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I will stick to mine thank you and you can have yours

[edit on 17-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

An excellent conclusion. If it were not for differences the world would not be the same.

An expected 1/3 of all our countrymen will be with you, and you can find strength in that. We already know that only 1/3 will stand, and only if forced. But that 5% figure comes in there somewhere as a catalyst.

I think we are nearing it. I really hope for it. When I saw how harsh it was to stand in line to get searched entering the subway in NY it reminded me of other dictatorships I saw in old black and white films. Freedom has some kind of other definition in my dictionary. Liberty another. Why even the pledge of allegiance never had "under god" in it till 1954 (damn cults got hold of the government too - what happened to keeping church out of state?) This country was populated on people leaving the evil cults of Europe, not coming here to expand them.

911 did not show me the frauds we call government and the powers that fuel them, that was much easier to find in the history books. One only has to realize that you are part of history and cannot escape its past. We didn’t just appear, and the "rule of law" has been the subjugating power of the world for a long, long time

Would you care to read a really great book by Upton Sinclair? Amazing how 100 years ago were the same issues. Nothing has changed really.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm downloading the video right now. I just watched the trailer for it. I noticed that in the trailer they asked the question "what if the planes that struck the WTC were not commercial jets?"

I am not very well read on the 9/11 theories, but it seems that, regardless of what else may have happened, those planes must have been commercial jets. Hundreds of people died on those planes. Hundreds, if not thousands more, can substantiate that they were flying on those planes that day. (their friends and family who miss them, as well as the airline) I'm having trouble seeing how any explanation other than that commercial jets struck the WTC can make any sense at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Originally posted by 911Eyewitness
Here is your Hall of Science. In there you will find all you need to know. They are discussing it all now, waiting for someone just like you. As I am not qualified to give that kind of lesson to you, these people will be happy to. They will take you on a ride you will certainly regret while others will love.

If your not qualified to answer that, then why are you qualified to put it in your video. Please stop advertising for a different board, if I wanted answers from them, I would post there not here.

If you can't explain the reasoning behind your evidence, then why should we listen to anything you have to say?

Because you cant possibly be so stupid to think that I did the research. Because you cannot be that dense to think I would be qualified in physics that you would want me to do that part in a production. Because it is not advertising a site to grant you access to science people when you need the help badly. QUALIFIED help. Because I am the one who shot the video, a cameraman so to speak. An Eyewitness.

And you can just go drink a beer, I dont care. It wont hurt me. I expect that from many. Go, if we meet I will buy you several. Enjoy.

But if you want information you go where it is. You do not define it to come to you, you seek it. You are demanding I become an expert in physics, I send you to them, you want me to be an expert in physics. You just cannot be so stupid. Let's get with the program and go there for your answers. They are waiting for you brother. Did you want a real answer or some jerk television producers words for that? Ask me something I can answer and I will, ask me physics I gotta defer to experts.

THAT is why you listen to me my man. I care!

Is there anything you are qualified to explain about your video? If so, where did you get the information in it.

I shot the actual video, I am the eyewitness. There are many researchers on the team. Some are waiting there for you. Really! I can talk about shooting the video, what I saw with binoculars, about broadcasting networks that day as I was one of them. Things like that in reference to the DVD. All the information on the video came from my Sony 900 on DVC tape shot that day from Hoboken NJ.

You certainly do not think one individual put all that information into one DVD? Man would I be good! So, you are talking to the wrong person for physics lessons, go to the teachers. What are you afraid of?

Was it given to you by your handlers? Or did you perhaps make it all up in a scheme to get someone to shell out $19.95 for your video.

I do hope you buy the DVD, it is much better than the video. But not neccessary. Find a friend who might give you a copy. Or watch it at a local showing. It is around. You can donate with paypal and not even get a DVD if you want. Everyone likes to eat these days. Or, you can get the salient stuff for free, email it to friends or see the real meat at the website CLIPS or even read the news and things we are working on at the Eyewitness News

But remember, it is a big team of researchers and the like. Why else would there be value? So I am just the guy who shot the actual footage from Hoboken. Have your handlers briefed you yet or would you like a nice set of historical links of what I have done on the net these last 10 years so you get a better feel of my expertise?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
I am still torn about what to believe.

If it was, in fact, a conspiracy, wouldn't there be tens, if not hundreds, of people involved to make an operaton of this magnitude possible? And if so, one of them would be bound to talk. There always is.

Also, what happened to the people who were destined to be on the doomed flight, if, in fact, it wasn't the flight that took off from Boston?

Do you know that the United States corporate powers stole Hawaii from the elected Queen and put her in prison? A wild band of military and investors ran over the island and took everything in a very violent fashion. It is probably one of the worst conspiracies before this 911 ones. Our government was complicit in doing this with the military. Their goal was to get the fueling depot for their future war with Japan after tasting the first empirical blood in the Spanish American war and the subjugation of a nation. It had its first taste of big war bucks it provided. The Untied States had its first colonies.

Now, yeah, conspiracies are hard to prove, but sometimes the facts can be easily gotten. In the case of this travesty that goes on today as well. We installed a government there and took it over. Then put natives in stockades and eventually "reservations" until they died out. Then the corporations joined the United States Corporation.

Oh, where is this fairy tale you ask? Thinking it is some wild fantasy from a demented mind, well, US Code. In the United States Corporate Code. Sometimes they put interesting things in their laws, bury confessions and things.

US Can be a horrible corporation

Jimmy Durante used to say "ha cha cha cha I got a million of them"

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I'm downloading the video right now. I just watched the trailer for it. I noticed that in the trailer they asked the question "what if the planes that struck the WTC were not commercial jets?"

I am not very well read on the 9/11 theories, but it seems that, regardless of what else may have happened, those planes must have been commercial jets. Hundreds of people died on those planes. Hundreds, if not thousands more, can substantiate that they were flying on those planes that day. (their friends and family who miss them, as well as the airline) I'm having trouble seeing how any explanation other than that commercial jets struck the WTC can make any sense at all.

Actually, there seems to be a lot of discrepancy. The whole idea here is the job has not been done, and investigation needs to happen. Nothing more, just a lot of questions that the governments conspiracy theory does not cover.

There are a lot of sites that cover the information on that, but it is substantive. The physics site I mentioned goes in depth on it and the one at the pentagon, size, damage, and temp, stuff we just don’t know. So I don’t even go there myself. I only know for sure that 4 of the allege hijackers are well and on video on the BBC web site, and they may be prejudiced, but they sure try to remain with facts. There are other things that point up problems, enough that you would not want to go to a trial with the government evidence - it sucks. What we needed was hard proof and facts and what we got were disturbed witnesses who were not mentioned, facts omitted and building 7 was the worst of the omissions.

I hope you enjoy the file. I never saw it and do not know what it contains. We don’t really like the idea of supporting conclusions on compressed files and offer the DVD if you are serious.

Mod Note – You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 17/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ

Its interesting that the floor should give way at the same time all the way around, is that normal when buildings collapse?

Yes, it is absolutely possible and very logical. Looking at the impact points of the building, a significant portion of the support structure was missing after the plane hit. The remaining support structure on the damaged floors had taken on added loading. Once the heat from the burning jet fuel softened some number of the remaining support members to the point of collapse even more load was then supported by the remaining structures. For each member that eventually failed the remaining continued to increase in stress. The moment the supporting structure got to the point the stress exceeded the strength they all would have begun to fail. And the difference in time between one member failing and the one next to it or across the same floor failing would have been imperceptible.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911Eyewitness
But if you want information you go where it is. You do not define it to come to you, you seek it. You are demanding I become an expert in physics, I send you to them, you want me to be an expert in physics. You just cannot be so stupid. Let's get with the program and go there for your answers. They are waiting for you brother. Did you want a real answer or some jerk television producers words for that? Ask me something I can answer and I will, ask me physics I gotta defer to experts.

. . .

So, you are talking to the wrong person for physics lessons, go to the teachers. What are you afraid of?

I know your new here but at ATS it is encouraged to actually back up what you say when you make wild claims about things.

Thanks for answering my question. Now we know that you don't know anything about physics, and all of your talk in the video about things being impossible have no relavance to anything, being your uninformed opinion.

If I starred in a video I would certainly attempt to make sure that the science presented in it was correct. Unless of course I only cared about making money, and had no real interest in the truth.

I guess I am stupid for assuming that you knew anything about physics. I'll just assume that your atomic bomb reference in the video was pulled out of thin air.

I'm obviously asking the wrong person about the fallacies presented in your video.

Originally posted by 911eyewitnessTHAT is why you listen to me my man. I care!

You caring about something is not evidence. So, as far as any of the physics in the video go, we should not listen to you.

[edit on 17-12-2005 by LeftBehind]

Edit: Whoah where did he go?

Behold the magnificent power of the ban hammer!!

[edit on 17-12-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The member, 911Eyewitness, is on "global ignore" and banned from posting until he both modifies his attitude and refrains from promoting his wares on ATS.

While we value the contributions of expereinced conspiracy theorists, everyone must comply with the Terms & Conditions that they agreed to when joining.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You lot can't even get your stories straight and they contradict each other.

I am not a 'lot'
I am an individual with my own views.

I think you may have issues over conspiracies and conspiracy theorists which are bigger than your concerns over the truth of 9/11.

[edit on 17-12-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I think you may have issues over conspiracies and conspiracy theorists which are bigger than your concerns over the truth of 9/11.

We tend to have issues over "conspiracy profiteers" of which the member 911Eyewitness now seems to be.

The issue is there is now so much "conspiracy disinformation" related to the 9/11 events that the signal-to-noise ratio makes it impossible to properly discern what may be a viable conspiracy, and what may not.

"Conspiracy profiteers" and related attention seekers are more dedicated to pushing their particular version/theory than they are digging for the truth. There's more profit and attention in sensational claims than there is in mundane scandals or even a lack of a conspiracy.

Here, on ATS, we dig for the truth by subjecting conspiracy theories to a (sometimes harsh) skeptical analysis in an effort to toss aside those theories that fall under scrutiny, so that viable conspiracy theories may stand with increased clarity.

However, as I mentioned, the "conspiracy disinformation" of an incalculable number of competing ideas/thoughts/theories which has become pervasive on the internet makes it increasingly difficult to find any measure of clarity.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I believe 9/11 is a great tragedy and yes the government had everything to do with it.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

We tend to have issues over "conspiracy profiteers" of which the member 911Eyewitness now seems to be.

The issue is there is now so much "conspiracy disinformation" related to the 9/11 events that the signal-to-noise ratio makes it impossible to properly discern what may be a viable conspiracy, and what may not.

"Conspiracy profiteers" and related attention seekers are more dedicated to pushing their particular version/theory than they are digging for the truth. There's more profit and attention in sensational claims than there is in mundane scandals or even a lack of a conspiracy.

Here, on ATS, we dig for the truth by subjecting conspiracy theories to a (sometimes harsh) skeptical analysis in an effort to toss aside those theories that fall under scrutiny, so that viable conspiracy theories may stand with increased clarity.

However, as I mentioned, the "conspiracy disinformation" of an incalculable number of competing ideas/thoughts/theories which has become pervasive on the internet makes it increasingly difficult to find any measure of clarity.

That maybe true but its not the issue he has so im not going to discuss it with him.

Regarding what you are talking about, i think its important to remember however much money profiteers can make off of conspiracies, it is still at the very bottom end of the scale, when compared to oilmen, pipelines, drug smuggling and international crime families.
On the day it is announcd that one of the worlds 100 richest men made his/her money from conspiracy theories, i may start to become concernced about the 'conspiracy profiteers,' until then...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

On the day it is announcd that one of the worlds 100 richest men made his/her money from conspiracy theories, i may start to become concernced about the 'conspiracy profiteers,' until then...

Unless... of course... if they're part of the overall plan to overwhelm the Internet with so much conflicting information that the truth may never be properly researched.

Which is worse...
Those who would conspire against society?
-or-
Those who profit on irresponsible lies about them?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

That maybe true but its not the issue he has so im not going to discuss it with him.

Actually SO was pretty much straight on with my 'issues'.
I can't stand ignorance, blind stupidity and I especially dislike people that continue to propogate stupid ideas in an effort to make themselves feel important or earn money.
I also dislike this fad of trying to find a conspiracy in anything no matter how ridiculous just for the sake of it, I'm actually interested in knowing the truth and not interested in believing some fanciful lie.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I also dislike this fad of trying to find a conspiracy in anything no matter how ridiculous just for the sake of it, I'm actually interested in knowing the truth and not interested in believing some fanciful lie.

you see nothing suspitious with any of the wtc collapses then?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Unless... of course... if they're part of the overall plan to overwhelm the Internet with so much conflicting information that the truth may never be properly researched.

Which is worse...
Those who would conspire against society?
-or-
Those who profit on irresponsible lies about them?

err... Those who would conspire against society are 100 times worse.

I think you are probably reading that guy wrong anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's incredible how naive some people are, do you really not realise that there are people out there profiteering from your good intentions and gullibility?
It's a good thing I have morals or I'd be filthy rich.

Can't you see that spreading lies and deception for financial or personal gain, when you know it's wrong is immoral, dangerous and irresponsible?
There is a(are) truth(s) to be uncovered, but all this crap that people spread for their own gain masks it. Not only that but it warps the thinking of countless people and results in misguided paranoia, preventing people from concentrating on the real issues.

It also makes us look pretty stupid, so when we try to come forward with real evidence or information, "normal" people just laugh at us and call us kooks - so the message is lost.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

It's incredible how naive some people are, do you really not realise that there are people out there profiteering from your good intentions and gullibility?
It's a good thing I have morals or I'd be filthy rich.

Can't you see that spreading lies and deception for financial or personal gain, when you know it's wrong is immoral, dangerous and irresponsible?

Are you referring to 'el presidente' Bush or something?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by AdamJ]

[edit on 18-12-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I tihnk the key point people like you need to get in their heads is that there is no 'good' or 'bad' side. Nor is there a 'right' or 'wrong' - not simply anyway.
When you overcome that hurdle then things will become clearer and yet more complicated all at the same time

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I tihnk the key point people like you need to get in their heads is that there is no 'good' or 'bad' side. Nor is there a 'right' or 'wrong' - not simply anyway.
When you overcome that hurdle then things will become clearer and yet more complicated all at the same time

Quite a patronising tone adopted there I think...never mind.

Anyway, my two dinars worth is this -

I work in materials testing (not steel, I grant you) and we try as best as we can to perform our tests in the most controlled environment we can. Even then, it is nearly impossible to get identical sets of results accross, say, 50 tensile tests upon the same material.

My problem with the towers collapsing in the manner they did, is that it seems to require failure at EXACTLY the same time at each of the four corners of the individual towers. And this being in an extremely UNcontrolled environment.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join