It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Masons Believe In Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wondering since you guys have so much inside information and wisdom? I am sure you know whether or not the Grays are a reality...

Only coherent replies only, PLEASE..

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You will find most likely that this is like reliegion. Each Mason will have to answer for himself. I have never heared it discuss in all the years I been a Mason. Personally I thank it foolish to beleive that in this great big Universe we are the only ones. Logic dectates intelligence would be found elsewards in the Universe. As for as Greys, I don't have a clue.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just as Lost says, Freemasonry has no opinion on the existence of aliens, and leaves it up to individuals to make up their own minds on the matter.

Me? I think its likely but I'm not sure there is any real evidence that they have visited Earth. Yet.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
People on this board seem to have some funny ideas about Freemasons...

As far as I can tell, Freemasonry doesn't dictate the opinion of its members about speculative issues like aliens.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
People on this board seem to have some funny ideas about Freemasons...

As far as I can tell, Freemasonry doesn't dictate the opinion of its members about speculative issues like aliens.

Well, if you guys did not TRY to hold yourselves 'different' from the rest of us on this planet, maybe folks would not be as curious

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm not trying to portray myself as different.

Additionally, I don't have a problem with curiosity.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well, if you guys did not TRY to hold yourselves 'different' from the rest of us on this planet, maybe folks would not be as curious

From my experience, I don't think Freemasons try to hold ourselves different from the rest of the inhabitants of this planet, but try to live a life that is moral and upright, true to one's faith, and to be of service to the community in which they live.

That said, I would agree with what others have posted about leaving the belief in extraterrestrial life to the individual brother.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

On another thread, you said, and I quote:

When out of body, the Grays will accompany me to any place I wish and yes the spaceship Pluto is and as well as the constellation of Canis Majora.

And you say that we're trying to hold ourselves "different"?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
And you say that we're trying to hold ourselves "different"?

I happen to KNOW I am different, but I do not try to be evasive or counter-productive..
When asked I will tell anyone the TRUTH of my life, but as my life is so 'off the wall' seems most would rather call me deluded instead of maybe trying to learn and share..that is sad..
What if I told you a Mason had told me 'all' the secrets you hold so dear and he is still living and fine.
Just because he did, I have a disheveled view of some Masons as my Dad was one and the other Mason deserted his wife and 4 kids for his calling?
I am only here to learn, as when the pupil is ready, the teacher will come.
PS: the talking Mason believed in aliens...

Sorry, king, I could not get the smilies right, so I deleted them..

Mod Edit: Big Quote...Please...

[edit on 9-12-2005 by kinglizard]

[edit on 9-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What if I told you a Mason had told me 'all' the secrets you hold so dear and he is still living and fine.

Now this is a surprise. Wouldn't he have been brutally murdered as per the 'blood oaths' we are all supposed to have taken?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Now this is a surprise. Wouldn't he have been brutally murdered as per the 'blood oaths' we are all supposed to have taken?

If I had narced on him, maybe but I did not.
My Dad QUIT the Masons because he lived in such fear..I shall never forget that or the reason why..ever seen a man shake all over, crying uncontrollably?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry to hear your Dad was so upset. There are no known deaths due to leaving a lodge and revealing the secrets, and no alleged ones since Morgan.

However the fear of reprisals, real or imagined can be quite scary. How is he now?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

My Dad QUIT the Masons because he lived in such fear..I shall never forget that or the reason why..ever seen a man shake all over, crying uncontrollably?

I thought your thread was about aliens? What's the point of this?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
www.majesticdocuments.com

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Im just a pyramid with one eye.
You think you all have troubles

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
edited for content..did not contain alien matters...

[edit on 9-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I thought your thread was about aliens? What's the point of this?

Sorry, I will get it back on track..Told that from my knowledge of one Mason who was a fervent believer..

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo
www.majesticdocuments.com

Should I start here or is this another path of dis-info?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In answer to your question....

I believe in Aliens, my Dad is open to the idea but sceptical, my sisters wouldn't know an alien if it bit them on the bum, but my brothers are all believers.....

We're a whole family of Masons here

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Posted by siriuslyone

My Dad QUIT the Masons because he lived in such fear..I shall never forget that or the reason why..ever seen a man shake all over, crying uncontrollably

Don't mean to stray off topic but I think this is very important.

Siriuslyone, how is it that your father felt so threatened by these oaths, yet so many Masons claim that this never happens anymore. Others still claim this has never happened period; whilst others still claim it never happened in their particular lodge.

I am concerned, as the Jesuits have similar oaths and I understand that Masonry (as is Catholism) is directly linked to the Jesuits at the highest levels.

Siriuslyone, I am curious as to why you are not concerned about the coming of a new King with Superhuman powers? Is this coming not also what the Jesuits/Masons/Knights of Malta/Columbus etc have been murdering people and destroying nations to bring forward as part of the NWO?

I also picked up on the fact that you are honest - and I respect you for that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join