It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden: Alive and Kicking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk...

Last Updated: Wednesday, 7 December 2005, 06:30 GMT

Bin Laden is 'alive and fighting'

Osama Bin Laden is still alive and leading a "holy war" against the West, according to a videotaped statement by his right-hand man.

Ayman al-Zawahri was speaking in a message posted on the internet and then broadcast by al-Jazeera.

It is not clear when the video, which shows the al-Qaeda figure speaking in a white room, was filmed.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You think that Osama himself should say hes alive and kicking instead of having someone else to tell it the world that Osama is alive. And attack on oil facilities pretty much be a bad move for oil corporations and for the Muslim world that depends on most of the revenues to keep their economies up and running.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I love that he is calling for all the different terrorist groups to come together, yet people still claim we arent fighting Al'Qieda in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
I love that he is calling for all the different terrorist groups to come together, yet people still claim we arent fighting Al'Qieda in Iraq.
How do we know this report is the truth? Seems to me, if we can get "reports" of Bin Laden, we should know where he is.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I found this on
Drudgereport.com today:

Bin Laden fate still unknown

DUBAI (AFP) - The fate of the Western world's most wanted man Osama bin Laden remains uncertain after Al-Jazeera television admitted that a videotape of his right-hand man claiming the Al-Qaeda leader was still alive was three months old.

Al-Jazeera said a videotape it aired Wednesday showing Al-Qaeda number two Ayman al-Zawahiri claiming that bin Laden was still alive and leading "jihad" or holy war against the West dated back to September.

In the tape, Al-Jazeera said Zawahiri also called for attacks on oil installations, remarks that sent oil prices higher on international markets.

"We got the videotape in September, and back then we aired what we thought were the important parts," Al-Jazeera editor-in-chief Ahmad Sheikh told AFP.

"There was a misunderstanding today, and we aired these extracts today by mistake."

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
On the news here today they showed that Al-Jazeera aknowledged that the video in question was an old video that had already been broadcasted and has been broadcasted again recently by mistake.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Why do you really think those CIA Planes are in Canada. Could it be that he fled there. They wouldn't tell us if was there anyway until after he was caught. Look at the weird viruses emerging from Canada. It's makes more sense them him being in Afganistan still. Maybe he was there all along.
It's not hard to fly from the middle east to greenland then fly into NORTHERN CANADA. Food For Thought You can do the dishes......

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This time of year ol' Bin Laden is most likely slumming it for the winter months in his Aspen ski lodge, awaiting the call to don the false beard and funny headgear to make another short video dissing the Great Satan

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I hate dishes ... But that is not probable ... althouhg these days I guess anything is probable .. I mean if that wer the cases .. he could have gotten in a sub in the medditeranean and ... could be out at sea somewhere .... I knwo that is where I would wanna be if I were the most wanted man on the earth ....

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeah You Got to remember How rich That dude is. He has more money than our president. Money = Power so put 2 and 2 together. He won't get caught unless he wants to.
How Hard could it be to pay someone a few million dollars to fly you out the country, Shave your beard and change your clothing or disguise yourself as a woman(since they are all covered up anyways over there)
And arrive in a new continent looking like a new person. I know american crimminals change they're apperance when they are on the run and they usually aren't that close to being billionaire with an influential family.

top topics

join