It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was Not Black

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Spin it all you want, the word black in referencing someone of color respectfully is perfectly acceptable and NOT demeaning at all.

Get a life.

talking to me, or that other guy? coz i totally agree with you, but i understand how my statement could be construed in a manner that this response was valid.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Sorry- i wasnt talking to you. I just think its ridiculous and inmature to be fighting over such a trivial thing.
I'm the last one around here to be racist.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Damn you are both stupid.

The term black was invented in America to talk about those of African decent in America. It was not intended nor is it acceptable by the good majority of africans. They perfer the term African or "Dark-Skinned" Africans.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
nice of you to tell us what 'they' prefer.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
FYI- When i posted my comment, the last thing on my mind was to insult anyone by mentioning "Black" -

Resorting to namecalling will always work. This is how you chase away people.

Its all yours, Bub.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
nice of you to tell us what 'they' prefer.

Um... I'm part African myself, Hitler-follower.

FYI- When i posted my comment, the last thing on my mind was to insult anyone by mentioning "Black" -

Resorting to namecalling will always work. This is how you chase away people.

Its all yours, Bub.

What namecalling?

By the way I heard they have already developed a cure for that case of paranoia.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Darkseid]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hahahahaha..how did you know? i dressed up as hitler for halloween a few years back, got a lot of laughs. we ended up stomping a real nazi later that night, but nevermind that - i'm a racist, and racists shouldn't be trusted.

give me a break. the term that was coined in america to describe blacks is still considered a valid reason to start a fight if someone of a different color says it. get of your high horse, your reparations check ain't comin.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
SO, then- you're African-American? Meaning your ancestors came from Africa. Correct?

I do not beleive Jesus was from Africa- therefore, you cannot refer to him as African-American can you.

My niece is Indian (adopted) she is black-skinned. She is NOT an Afro-American, so therefore if i were to refer to her skin color i could conceivably mention she has black coloring.

Good Grief.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

SO, then- you're African-American? Meaning your ancestors came from Africa. Correct?

Everyone's ancestors come from Africa, what's your point?

I do not beleive Jesus was from Africa- therefore, you cannot refer to him as African-American can you.

Oh course not, I didn't refer to him being African-American at all!

I refer to him being Indian, because his ideology was Indian.

My niece is Indian (adopted) she is black-skinned. She is NOT an Afro-American, so therefore if i were to refer to her skin color i could conceivably mention she has black coloring.

It's dark skin. No one actually has black skin. And it's sort of wrong to call her black because of her skin. It makes it seem like she's African to Americans that view her.

Good Grief.

Yes good grief indeed.

hahahahaha..how did you know? i dressed up as hitler for halloween a few years back, got a lot of laughs. we ended up stomping a real nazi later that night, but nevermind that - i'm a racist, and racists shouldn't be trusted.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind.

give me a break. the term that was coined in america to describe blacks is still considered a valid reason to start a fight if someone of a different color says it. get of your high horse, your reparations check ain't comin.

Well the term "black" comes from the term "negro" and "negro" is Spanish for black.

The N word, you know that word, is actually slang off of the word, "Negro."

All you do is switch the r and o and add in a few decades of Mispronunciation and wham you got the N word.

en.wikipedia.org...

Black refers to African Americans.

Dravidians though look African, are not African.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
my believe is that if Jesus is the son of god he was created with the help of a human called maria he must be partial alien and trying to think which collor his skin had would be difficult for we don't know which type of alien Entity his father ( we call god ) was . so it could be grey , green , black partial see through ect .

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well it is obvious from the angel thing he could have been altered and if that was the case then Yeshua (Jesus) had very little if any semitic heritage and was predominately Dravidian with the "other."

Then again alot of people dismiss the alien thing, because of the mentioning of John the Baptist meeting Yeshua as a baby.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkseid
What namecalling?

YOU said this - Damn you are both stupid.
YOU said this - I'm part African myself, Hitler-follower.
YOU said this - As well as being an immature idiot
THAT is name calling.

I heard they have already developed a
cure for that case of paranoia.

That isn't nice either.... and it isn't accurate.

[edit on 5/16/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

What namecalling?

YOU said this - Damn you are both stupid.
THAT is name calling.

Calling you stupid is not the same as naming you stupid, therefore it is a depiction of something through their sense of logic and actions that they make, and not a name intitling such. In fact stupid isn't even a noun, it's an adjective. How can a clear adjective be a noun? Names are nouns, ya know?

I heard they have already developed a
cure for that case of paranoia.

That isn't nice either.... and it isn't accurate.

It is accurate, your lack of accepting it makes it accurate. You have a problem.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You have a problem.

Keep it up. Just one day on this board and you've already
broken the rules in a big way. You are going to get yourself
at least a hefty warning. Then it'll be YOU with the public
problem.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You have a problem.

Keep it up. Just one day on this board and you've already
broken the rules in a big way. You are going to get yourself
at least a hefty warning. Then it'll be YOU with the public
problem.

If that day ever happens, it'll be right after you.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
you, darkseid, need to lighten up a bit. just coz someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're stupid.

and, pray tell, what is the cure for paranoia?

lastly - black is an english word describing the lack of color, the darkest shade there is. we used the word nigg** as a reference to black people, and later we started using the term black to describe someone with dark skin. there are, admittedly, more appropriate colors to use, but we're not going to memorize every shade of brown.

curiously, what the hell does caucasian mean? does it come from that mountain range?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Some funy stuff.
p;ague, it's humorous to see believers with their panties all wadded up over minutia such as the imagined skin color of someone from Mesopotamia. Haven't we seen enough Middle Easterners to know that most are some shade of brown? By the way, just how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? lol
spacedoubt, Very good! the melanin % of ergaster. lolol, it shows both wisdom and humor. I'm still smiling.
Al Davison, You get the blue ribon on this one and you quoted Bertrand.Very Well Done!
My quote here is by the also brilliant HL Mencken:
“The believing mind is externally impervious to evidence. The most
that can be accomplished with it is to induce it to substitute one
delusion for another. It rejects all overt evidence as wicked...”

sayswho (skep by the handle that can successfully...sign in)

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
3 reasons why Jesus was black...

There are 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone brother
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.

But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.

But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands.
2. He had wine with His meals.
3. He used olive oil.

But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.

But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Native American:
1. He was at peace with nature.
2. He ate a lot of fish.
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.

But then there are 3 equally good arguments Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.

But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was work to do.

peace and love...whatever you believe

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayswho
Haven't we seen enough Middle Easterners to know that most are some shade of brown?

That is irrelevant, since Jesus was Greek-Egyptian (which might make him awfully Caucasian), as well as half angel (Annunaki, Elohim), which generally had the effect of giving skin a light blue hue, similar to but not as extreme as that usually given Krisha in paintings of him. Another aspect of this alien-human union is the tendency for the offspring to have white, curly hair. Enoch, who was also half-angel, was almost an albino. Noah also showed angel lineage, along with Moses (Tutmosis IV), later on.

By the time Jesus was born, it had been some time since humanity had had trouble with renegade angels having sex with human women, but people still recognized the traits of alien/human offspring -- white hair, unusually high intelligence, light blue skin, strong psychic ability, including psychokinesis and telepathy.

Knowing the history of the lineage from the Book of Enoch, that they had "alien blood," as it were, the Jews didn't particularly like these kinds of people at all, and often killed the children. Jesus was fortunate that while he was born in Bethlehem, his family returned to Alexandria relatively fast. The Egyptians were a bit more tolerant of infants who displayed alien traits, since their special talents, particularly in mathematics, were used to benefit society - building temples, keeping records, etc.

So with white alien hair and a blue tint to the skin, Jesus, though younger, probably looked a little like this guy:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yeshua has Indian heritage, his ideas and his daughter is enough to convey that.

Since there isn't anything actualyl demonstrating that he had a daughter, let alone how much melanin was in her skin, this is a pretty meaningless statement.

The term black is an implied slang term addressed to African American.

And???

They perfer the term African or "Dark-Skinned" Africans

Good for them. THey're still black. The term wasn't invented by americans either. People from sub-saharan africa are extremely dark. In germany, they are called 'schwartzers', schwartz means black. In the english speaking world, they are called black. Often people native to africa are simply called africans, but that doesn't mean much anyway.

It makes it seem like she's African to Americans that view her.

Who the heck are you to tell someone what is proper to refer to their own neices skin-tone as????

Well the term "black" comes from the term "negro" and "negro" is Spanish for black.

And yet, you claim that the americans invented it.

All you do is switch the r and o and add in a few decades of Mispronunciation and wham you got the N word.

"Negro" came into use in a more modern period when people wanted to get away from the 'N' word, which was simply what people back then used to mean 'sub saharan african'. Its just that when a slave driver is using a word, it becomes an insult. The slave drivers could've called blacks "Honourable Fellow Human" and that term would be considered racist today.

he could have been altered and if that was the case then Yeshua (Jesus) had very little if any semitic heritage and was predominately Dravidian with the "other."

Please explain how you have been able to determine that if a person is altered that they are therefore south indian.

Calling you stupid is not the same as naming you stupid

WTF? Are you stupid or something? Name calling is not permited on this forum. Stop it. You have already revealed to anyone reading your posts that you're a bit of an idiot who doesn't have much knowledge on any of the subjects you are discussing, nor ability to even forumulate your thoughts in an intelligent manner. You may continue to dig your own hole, if you please, OR you could stop being a little baby and try discussing the issues.

If that day ever happens, it'll be right after you.

Well neener neener neener to you too.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join