It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Ufo Skeptics ( Spend Some Time Here )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I found this link tonight and was amazed at the number of ufo videos there from all over the world. This is not a UFO site. Just a page Google search put together. You could spend days there studying these files. I am sure there are plenty there you have never seen before. How can you justify to your self that some of these are not real. Please take a look and then let me know how you feel. I will be spending a lot of time there myself. Please enjoy.

See Next Post For Correct Link.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Harry55]

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sorry, here is the correct link.

UFO Videos-225 Files

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
great find

i would like to see all you skeptics explain all of these videos as well

Check the Evidence

mod edit: fixing link

[edit on 5-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That's cool, there are a lot of videos to look through.

Troy

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Great find Harry! I will definitely "waste" some time on all of those videos. Some of the vids that I have already viewed are good but could have probable explanations. One vid that caught my eye though, was the one titled Classified Restricted Columbia video footage. Watch that one and tell me what you think it looks like. To me, it looks like it was filmed in "inner" space rather than "outer" space. Great collection of videos

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
WOW!

alot to go over here... awesome & thanks!

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I looked over the first 8 mpeg. It's a waste of time.

Ufo - 01-02-98.mpg -- aircraft
Ufo - 01.mpeg -- blimp
Ufo - 02-02-98.mpg -- aircraft
Ufo - 02.mpeg -- piece of glass held in front on the lens
Ufo - 03.mpeg -- yeah, the last time I was there I was buzzed by two jet trainers, too. Those guys sure love to scare the pee-pee out of motorists.
Ufo - 04.mpeg -- balloon
Ufo - 05.mpeg -- stick on a tree
Ufo - 06.mpeg -- blimp

The blimps might be interesting if ther were more info along with them.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've viewed the entire list - someone posted this same link a month or 2 ago on ATS. This is definitely not a waste of time for people who wish to challenge their beliefs and broaden their worldview regarding why so many people find the UFO topic so compelling.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There are some hilarious vids in here. Check out Ufo - Very Close 2.avi for example.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
skychief, that clip you mentioned was one of my favorites too. There are some of these that no doubt can be explained but some that can not. I was surprised to see many I had not seen before. I just posted the link so all could enjoy. I am trying to put together a list of my favorites and eliminate the obvious.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Video evidence means nothing.

Most sceptics don't deny that there is something in our skies, they just don't believe other planets to be their origin and there's no way any of those videos can prove that the aircraft (sticks, balloons, glass, whatever) featured in them are of Extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The STS videos are very interesting to say the least...they seem to show the same type of object approach the shuttle and slow down to stop.
However the alleged Star Wars shuttle video showing what some have said to be a ASAT weapon at a UFO that moves away to avoid...well if you look closely at the middle right of the video frame as the beam or whatever is fired you see another trail shoot up from bottom to top of screen..

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately, videos taken out of context don't provide much of anything.
Having gone through a random selection, it's unfortunate that so many are infinitely small objects so far from an often shaky camera.What a video presents at best is the recording of Unidentified Flying Objects. There is no need of proof to render something unidentified.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I Can Not prove there is an alien "being" or "beings" flying the aircraft in these videos.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by nullster]

new topics

top topics

join