It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

past life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well if you beleive in fate or destiny or whatever then maybe your fate took you down a road straight to your fiance, which you've met in a past life and you've been reunited. I just recently met a girl and to be quite honest with you I do have faint memories of meeting her before, I've always seen her around but never actually talked to her. It is so strange, this has been a life changing experience for me. It is so powerful when we are kissing. I can't describe in words how I feel, I get images of her dressed in some sort of gold and blue outfit from a past life, the other night i was with her and those imagies became clearer, while I was kissing her I heard a voice say,FINALLY. Don't ask me if it was her or if i was hearing voices cause i don't know what it was but this has been magical

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
very magical epiphany.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yes, it is an undescribable feeling I must say.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My experience was way, way beyond what I could have imagined, more amazing than my wildest fantasy, something I had no idea was even possible.
The term I use for it is, beyond beyond.
And I found that it is not possible for me to describe it to anyone who has not had it happen, most people don't believe me.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I got regressed about 14 years ago by a friend who is a hypnotist. I saw 2 lives.

First one was during WW2(we think, it might have been 1) I was the village idiot. I was really tall and strong but had the mentallity of like a 5 year old(don't say it!!). Well my sister who took care of me died and I ended up in the army. After boot camp, I got stuck on a boat and shipped to *somewhere* I'm almost positive it was Africa and we were on a super secret mission to the point we were kept below decks on the ship for the whole ride. Once we got to the desert we snuck in and we were supposed to kill someone, but we got caught and all died horrible deaths.

In the second one I was Mayan or Aztec or Inca, something along those lines and a priestess of some sort. I was on top of one of those step pyramids and down below some men had a young woman and were walking her up the steps to me and I sacrificed her in a real elaborate ceremony. I wrote it all down in a journal but it's packed so I don't remember details
but that is the gist of it.

OK but here's the kicker. After we did this(like 2 weeks later) I mentioned this to my mom and when I get to the priestess one she goes totally white, like she was going to faint. I asked her what was wrong she says "stay there don't move" About 20 minutes later she comes downstairs with this pencil drawing of a step pyramid and she hands it to me and asks "did it look anything like this?" It was right on. So I asked her where she got it. She says "Before you were born I got regressed and had 3 lives I saw. One of them I was going to be sacrificed and it scared me so bad I woke up about half way up the steps. I drew that when I woke up, I HAD to draw it, it was like a compulsion."

du du du du here in the twilight rofl. Our idea is I sacrificed her in that lifetime.

Lil

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have a question, where could I get regressed, and by who? I'm really interested in knowing more about my past live.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Learning about mine would be cool, but I would have to be very comfortable with the hypnotist. I have always felt I can't be hypnotized, but who knows. I have been told I lived in Egypt, and on a pacific island, but thats all.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Another thing I might mention.

This could quite possibly be attributed to the fever I'm sure I had at the time, but last time I was sick I had a strange experience.

I was in and out of sleep, tossing and turning. I guess I was probably delirious. I was, both when i was asleep and when I was awake, in the mindstate of a soldier. I was having dreams of being on the battlefield, and when I was awake, I thought I was sleeping in a barracks or something.

Like I said, it was most likely the fever, but I thought I'd mention it. It really sort of shocked me when I realized what I was thinking. "Wait a minute...I'm not a soldier!" Sort of scared me.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wish there was a way I could go deeper into this subject by finding out who I was/were in past lives I've had.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join