It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of course IRAN have the right but,Come on!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well of course Iran have the right to enrich uraniam but they are pissing a lotof peole of by doing it and should just let Russia do it for them.Its like after the columbine shootings the NRA came to err..whatever place it happened but that just pissed Alot of peole of and charlton heston or whatever his name is said "we have the right to be here"

Well sure they did have the right but that just made the town pissed off.Well what iam trting to say here Iran should just let Russia do it if they have nothing to hide

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So to keep the USA happy, Iran should let Russia take over the enrichment program, isnt it normally Americans preaching tolerance and acceptance and all that other stuff? Or do you mean tolerate America sticking its nose in other countries affairs, or accept America because we dont want you to grow into a stronger nation by freeing up oil used domestically so they can export more and have there oil last longer?

Americans being in Iraq angers a whole lot of people off, shouldnt you get out of there to make the world happy?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
But i aint only America its isreal,France,Germany,uk just to name a few

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
A LOT IS TWO WORDS.

As an NPT Signatory Iran has the Right to produce nuclear fuel at home.

Why should they give up what is rightfully theirs?

If America were demanding the same from Japan, South Korea, and other nations that process their own fuel the claims could have merit, but the current approach is creating the perception of bias.

America needs to attack the NPT, not Iran because every nation that has not signed the NPT already has nukes....

NR

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I agree with Angel, we signed the NPT and we were always telling the truth including giving away nuclear warhead designgs which pakistani scientists gaved to us. Theres no proof of us having any nuclear weapons so who are some people here to say were going to get them soon when we haven't even started uranium yet and are being watched by IAEA 24/7? were trying so dam hard, all you gotta do is let us enrich uranium with the watch of IAEA in iranian soil and all this would be done!!! now how hard is it to come up with an idea like that?.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
As an NPT Signatory Iran has the Right to produce nuclear fuel at home.

Yeah but the NPT also says they cannot produce or buy nuclear weapons. .

Originally posted by ArchAngel[/i
If America were demanding the same from Japan, South Korea, and other nations that process their own fuel the claims could have merit, but the current approach is creating the perception of bias.

Nobody is worried about Japan or S Korea getting nuclear weapons. Their leaders also dont threaten to wipe other countries of the map like Iran has. Also dont try to pin it all on the US. The EU and most of the world does not want Iran to do this.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Yeah but the NPT also says they cannot produce or buy nuclear weapons. .

The argument is not that they should not be allowed to produce nuclear weapons because everyone agrees on that, the argument is that they should not be allowed to produce nuclear fuel for their reactors.

This right was given the day they signed the NPT.

What good is the entire system if the rights given are denied by the great powers?

Nobody is worried about Japan or S Korea getting nuclear weapons.

Tell that to China, and other pacific nations.....

Their leaders also dont threaten to wipe other countries of the map like Iran has.

I read the NPT and saw no restrictions where this would apply.

Also dont try to pin it all on the US. The EU and most of the world does not want Iran to do this.

Most of the world wants to be sure that international agreements are honored.

Your irrational fear is clouding your mind.

If basic rights are denied to one nation the rest will see it as an attack on their rights.

It could very well result in most of the world withdrawing from the treaty.

Would you feel safer if dozens of nations began developing nuclear weapons due to Americas denial of basic rights?

[edit on 26-11-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Your irrational fear is clouding your mind.

O really lets examine another Country that signed the NPT and said the wanted to develop a peaceful nuclear program N Korea. That turned out to be really peaceful.
N Korea also use to make public threats to other countries Hmmm...

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

ArchAngel Im sure you were on of the people fighting for N Koreas right to have a "peaceful" nuclear program as well

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

O really lets examine another Country that signed the NPT and said the wanted to develop a peaceful nuclear program N Korea. That turned out to be really peaceful.
N Korea also use to make public threats to other countries Hmmm...

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

ArchAngel Im sure you were on of the people fighting for N Koreas right to have a "peaceful" nuclear program as well

www.kedo.org

NK's submission to the NPT was conditioned upon the Agreed Framework which you can read above.

NK was in full compliance until the day America violated the AF by ending compensating fuel oil shipments.

Supposedly because NK said they had a Uranium enrichment program, but that is NOT what they said.

They said they were entitled to it as NPT signatories, not that they actually had one.

Also, according to the AF NK was to have two light water reactors supplied mostly by america, and they were supposed to be finished over two years ago.

At the time America violated the AF only the foundations were poured.

NK now has nuclear weapons because America violated the agreement we went to them with.

They would have had the nukes over a decade ago were it not for this agreement.

You can be sure Iran, and all other nations have looked at how America failed to honor agreements with NK, and this will haunt us for generations.

If we fail to honor our word how can we expect anyone else to, and why would anyone enter into any agreement with us when our word is not worth squat anymore?

NR

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Shadow before you say the whole world please take a look at the list that countrys do support our nuclear program...

1.China
2.Russia
3.Pakistan
4.India
5.Vietnam
6.Syria
7.Venezuela
8.South Africa
9.Syria
10.U.A.E
11.North Korea
12.Sudan
13.Yemen
14.Oman
15.Cuba
16.Brazil
17.Khazakstan
18.Armenia
19.Uzekhistan
20.Thailand
21.Nigeria
22.Libya
23.Turkey
24.Ukraine
25.Lebonan
26.Afghanistan
27.Bangladesh
28.Bosnia
29.Ethiopia
30.Egypt
31.Iraq

[edit on 26-11-2005 by NR]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I never said the whole world just most of it. I dont know to what extent Russia supports it either since they are trying to make a deal that would not let Iran do the enriching themselves

I wouldnt exactly be proud of some of those countries on that list either

cjf

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
Shadow before you say the whole world please take a look at the list that countrys do support our nuclear program...

Support of a peaceful nuclear program.....

For months, Iran has relied on Beijing and Moscow to fend off a U.S.-backed push to have it hauled before the Security Council. But the Russians are now working with the Americans and Europeans to push a compromise enrichment plan, and officials recently told AP that China also is moving closer to the Western position.
(Source)

NR

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I never said the whole world just most of it. I dont know to what extent Russia supports it either since they are trying to make a deal that would not let Iran do the enriching themselves

I wouldnt exactly be proud of some of those countries on that list either

Most of it huh? only Germany,UK,US France and Israel have spoken out so far, care to tell me other countrys that said we shouldn't have nuclear technology on your sources? Russia is making the deal and they are working on a new one that would actually let us enrich uranium on our soil so we'll see how it goes.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hey NR what do you have to say about THIS

NR

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Hey NR what do you have to say about THIS

this is good enough for me

US officials consider some of his assertions to have been inaccurate.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If the Iranians wanted nuclear technology for peaceful purposes, I don't think the international community would have a problem with it. The problem is, Iran clearly doesn't not want nuclear technology for peaceful purposes only. They want to make nukes, and everyone knows it, even the people in this forums who support Iran's nuclear program.

Also, nobody is denying Iran the right to have nuclear weapons. The only way a country could do that, would be by invading Iran and forcefully stopping their nuclear program. Iran can continue with their program, but then it shouldn't expect the international community to be happy and not report it to the Security Council.

It is also very dangerous to let an undemocratic government clouded by religious extremism to get nuclear weapons, it just ain't safe!.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by RK_Pr0t0c0l]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It is also very dangerous to let an undemocratic government clouded by religious extremism to get nuclear weapons, it just ain't safe!.

You mean countries like Israel led by religious extremists that already have nuclear weapons?

PLEASE do not repeat the lie that they are democratic.

Israel has no constitution, nor a defined border, only Jews can vote for members of the upper house, only Jews are judges, and only Jews can immigrate.

Palestinians are denied citizenship, and suffer brutality against all international law.

Israel is no more a Democracy than Iran.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok rite Giving over the enrichment programme to russia isnt just satistfing the US ok only about 5 other countruies are against but thats 5 other very powerful countries Iran should just stop being stuborn and give it over to russia

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
NR, are you not afraid that the ayathollas use a nuclair bomb to wipe out Israel or any other nation?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You mean countries like Israel led by religious extremists that already have nuclear weapons?

PLEASE do not repeat the lie that they are democratic.

Israel has no constitution, nor a defined border, only Jews can vote for members of the upper house, only Jews are judges, and only Jews can immigrate.

Palestinians are denied citizenship, and suffer brutality against all international law.

Israel is no more a Democracy than Iran.

Well, that's your opinion. But that goes contrary to any serious information source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join