It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of course IRAN have the right but,Come on!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Normally I would'nt voice my opinion in these kind of threads, but.

It is in my opinion that Iran should be able to enrich uranium in there own country, no other country has any right telling another what it can or can not do, especially the U.S.

[edit on 11/26/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RK_Pr0t0c0l

Originally posted by ArchAngel

It is also very dangerous to let an undemocratic government clouded by religious extremism to get nuclear weapons, it just ain't safe!.

You mean countries like Israel led by religious extremists that already have nuclear weapons?

PLEASE do not repeat the lie that they are democratic.

Israel has no constitution, nor a defined border, only Jews can vote for members of the upper house, only Jews are judges, and only Jews can immigrate.

Palestinians are denied citizenship, and suffer brutality against all international law.

Israel is no more a Democracy than Iran.

Well, that's your opinion. But that goes contrary to any serious information source.

Thate because all the "serious imformation sources" you read are pro US/Israel and ignore Israels crimes against the palestinians, They have built illegal walls surrounding the palestinian zones and let hardly any palestinians cross for work or any other reason, they have no boarders they control because Israel denies them access... Also talk about all the innocents killed by the ISF and mossad, they even kill unarmed protesters... I wouldnt say israel was any more trustworthy with nuke tech then Iran.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by HiddenReality]

Sep

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality

Thate because all the "serious imformation sources" you read are pro US/Israel and ignore Israels crimes against the palestinians, They have built illegal walls surrounding the palestinian zones and let hardly any palestinians cross for work or any other reason, they have no boarders they control because Israel denies them access... Also talk about all the innocents killed by the ISF and mossad, they even kill unarmed protesters... I wouldnt say israel was any more trustworthy with nuke tech then Iran.

Dont forget Pakistan. Iran at least has SOME democratic bodies such as the Majlis or parliament while Pakistan, a clos ally of the US, has nuclear weapons and has the most extrimist schools of thought in it. The government was brought about by a coup, whilst Iran's came about as a result of a revolution. I dont see how Pakistan is any more democratic than Iran,

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality I wouldnt say israel was any more trustworthy with nuke tech then Iran.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by HiddenReality]

you wouldnt, you support terrorism and any defending which kills your beloved "fighters" is "zionist aggression", people like you disgust me, ignore the reality and spew ignorance.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think the main problem with Iran's Nuclear Program is that it is not fully disclosed and transparent. The only time Iran has admitted to things is after evidence has come out that they can't conceal. There is no reason to give them the benefit of a doubt when they themselves have not been open about their nuclear development program.
Here is the latest event:
EU accuses Iran

At that meeting Thursday, the European Union accused Iran of having documents that show how to produce parts of nuclear warheads. It and the United States warned of U.N. Security Council action.

I'm sure Iran was just "curious" and thats why they have acquired plans that are only useful for a nuclear warhead that will fit on a missle. I mean having the plans doesn't mean you actually "want" to build one now does it? They have only secretly worked on enriching fuel, secretly built nuclear facilities and not disclosed them till they were discovered, developed a missle delivery system, fortified their facilities, gotten plans for a nuclear warhead that will fit on a missle and have a requirement that the missle will detonate over 1000 feet above the ground. Only a nuclear warhead is designed for an airburst at that altitude. I see no reason why we shouldn't take Iran at its word, I mean they "seem" so innocent in their peaceful development of nuclear energy while they sit ontop of one of the largest oil and natural gas deposits in the world.

Tell me that all of these dots don't connect and make a picture? Sorry but Iran does not get the benefit of a doubt. If they really only have peaceful intentions then they will have to accomodate or face sanctions as a first step in response.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Iran has spent 18 years lying about their peaceful intent nuclear program.

Iran insists that it is trying to master all aspects of nuclear energy only to generate electricity. But IAEA inspectors discovered that Iran had lied for 18 years and complain that Teheran has not yet come clean. In its last report to the board of governors, the IAEA said Iran handed over a design for casting uranium into hemispheres. The only known use for such a procedure is to make the core of an atomic bomb.

EU and U.S. negotiators out! Russian in

When reading the above bear in mind what the quote mention says: IAEA.
This issue is not entirely all about what the EU or the US has to say on Iran's nuclear aspirations and intentions, but the IAEA, which is apart of the United Nations. The IAEA has openly asserted that Iran has been lying and been lying for 18 years on their peaceful intent nuclear program.

seekerof

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Seekerof]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join