It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come the "greys" don't wear clothes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

So they eat the greys?!
I wonder if it is any good because I want to try some

Tastes like CHICKEN !

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 23-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"Tastes like chicken" hahaha LMAO... yeah well it's a 5 hour video, and he (Icke) covers so much stuff and ties it together with what seems convincing arguments - I like the self-effacing humour he uses also. After all, the content is pretty unbelievable to most people on the planet. It's certainly a video to make you think. And regarding the greys, it was great to see that African perspective.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would think they're wearing some kind of space suit & the so called eyes are nothing more than protective lenses.

Someday, I would expect Nasa to come up with less bulky space suits for our astronauts that would be very similiar.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Maybe every single gray is comfortable with their sexuality. Hippies did it too. Maybe the hippies made contact with the greys

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

Someday, I would expect Nasa to come up with less bulky space suits for our astronauts that would be very similiar.

Theres already some plans for just that on the drawing board

Looks alot like what I think the Greys are infact wearing, though Im sure they have a much more advanced version. Perhaps made with some type of very advanced Nanotech.

link

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Too many years and hundreds on contrived stories. Who to believe? I'm sure if you spoke to any two different people who claim encounter with Greys you would get widely differing physical details.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
In telepathic communion with my grey contactee I was told that the ones we have here on earth are renegades from a puritan galactic culture.

Just like here sub groups that are not accepted in the main society are pushed to the edges of civilization, so these poor greys are pushed out from the Galactic hub.

They crime that lead to their terible exile on a planet called "dirt"?

They are nudists....

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I can't believe nobodys got this yet!

*cue the Right Said Fred*

Greys, to sexy for their clothes.

To sexy for their clothes.

So sexy it huuuurts.

*kill's the Right Said Fred*

See, it's just that easy.

[edit on 11/24/05 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The Greys simply have no fashion sence. Their beloved leader wanted them to wear the same fashion comfortable attire that Kim jon il and the greys refused and did not want to have anything to do with him especially his attire. Their sexual organs have the ability to recede into the body when in front of other species like us for example. Besides, do you think there is a one-stop dry cleaning place any closer to where they live?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What a great thought!!!

Are aliens actually from North Korea, or, are North Koreans actually aliens?

This would explain heaps,

Afterall with their food shortages they are shorter then the average human.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think the "greys" dont wear clothes cuz clothes is from our culture. Here in Brazil the indians dont use clothes too and they are humans. So, i think its not very "uncommon" dont wear clothes, especially the "greys".

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Who say's they don't wear clothes?

I thought Betty and Barney Hill were the first to report being abducted and the Aliens they say had clothes on.

Corso also claimed that the EBE's at Roswell had clothes.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They do wear clothes.
Normally the so called "Greys" wear special outfits with several pockets and an weapon holster. In most cases the outfits have a specific camo pattern (it tricks the eye at 90%) but it happens that their outfits have dark grey or black colouration.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join