It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come the "greys" don't wear clothes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You know, I started thinking about something odd lately. I was viewing "pictures" of aliens, specifically the "greys" and I noticed that most photos of the greys that I have seen are always shot from the waste up and they don't wear shirts or clothing of any kind. What gives? Is their home world warm? Is nudity a way of life among the greys? Why are "the greys" naked?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
You know, I started thinking about something odd lately. I was viewing "pictures" of aliens, specifically the "greys" and I noticed that most photos of the greys that I have seen are always shot from the waste up and they don't wear shirts or clothing of any kind. What gives? Is their home world warm? Is nudity a way of life among the greys? Why are "the greys" naked?

They have no genitals they feel need to be covered up...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No, no, no!! It's coz they haven't experienced Original Sin!

Zip

[edit on 11/22/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think I remember W. Striber in his book "Communion" saying they wore form fitting coveralls. Maybe the naked one's are simply "hedonists" or too poor for Polo.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If you don't need them, why wear them. They need to be cleaned and repaired and updated when they go out of style. If they feel comfortable naked, let them be. Skin is wash and wear, repairs itself. If they are not from this dimension or are only projections, Why would they need them?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, considering most abductees complain of humiliating anal probes, I'm assuming that clothing would be too much of an occupational hindrance.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
First, why do we wear clothes? Well, in the summer.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I believe they are infact wearing a full body Space/Bio suit. Chances are they are not even grey and dont have black eyes. A caveman that saw a modern human wearing sun glasses might think he had black eyes.

Forgot about human views on being Naked. Does a Nudist surgeon perform surgery in the nude? Of course not there is many reasons not to do that besides human opinions on nudity. If your dealing with a alien life form these same reasons are magnified 10 fold for both you and the subjects saftey.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well some suggest that they are breeded for space travel, why not add some skinn that can handle any climates?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I heard before, like mentioned by someone above, that the Greys wear some type of form-fitting clothes. I read a story before, probably on here, that as a result of the Greys crashing in Roswell, we were able to reverse-engineer their clothes and came up with velcro. That's how their outfits were opened and closed, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
"Well some suggest that they are breeded for space travel,..."

...or totally engineered from the ground up.
Self contained information recorders with regenerative tissue, radio linked with the rest of the crew, control coordinated by a centralized computer aboard the ship.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That's ridiculous. Velcro was invented by the Swiss (VELours CROchet). This is well documented.

Zip

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, clothes are a cultural aspect of life; there are cultures, on earth, that don't wear clothes, or at least much fewer than us.
The fact we use clothes, doesn't strictly mean that everyone else has to.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparhawk
Well, clothes are a cultural aspect of life; there are cultures, on earth, that don't wear clothes, or at least much fewer than us.

Yeah but they aint exactly the most advanced cultures on the planet. When was the last time a half naked tribe spent a probe or man into space. Or for that matter invent anything in the last few hundred years.

There are alot more important reasons to wear clothes or a "suit" then just a cultural aspect. For one they allow you to live in areas that are not tropical. You wont find any naked tribes in Sibera or Alaska.

I find it hard to believe a advanced race would conduct medical experiments on a alien lifeform in the buff for the simple fact that Alien germs have the possibility to be a very bad thing for both sides.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I heard before, like mentioned by someone above, that the Greys wear some type of form-fitting clothes. I read a story before, probably on here, that as a result of the Greys crashing in Roswell, we were able to reverse-engineer their clothes and came up with velcro. That's how their outfits were opened and closed, I suppose.

Velcro Information

Anyway, if Grey's don't have genitals, how do they reproduce?

They can't possibly clone their offspring (well, maybe they do now) 'cause that begs the question, "What about the very first of the Greys?"

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I watched a David Icke lecture video, and there was a fascinating interview with the Zulu healer Credo Mutwa, who had a lot to say regarding what he had witnessed / experienced in Africa from crash sites - evidence untampered by Western agendas so I tend to believe this as fact. The 'Greys' feature a tough exoskeleton that requires a very sharp axe to penetrate the outer shell. He goes on to say that once someone goes on to split the thick outer shell, they eat it. He also says that the outer shell is more than just a skin. It is more like a protective covering for their real bodies, which seem to be small and pink, like a skinned animal.

The exoskeleton of course serves the purpose of protecting them from the elements of our atmosphere, as are the coverings on their eyes. You can download the interview and full video at stargods.org... (over 90 mb).

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is no evidence at all to conclude that ETs, particularly greys, run arond without some type of clothing. Many reports have greys in some type of outfit.

If they would run around nude, why question it? The existence of ETs has to be established first.

If they run around naked, the only thing I would even bother myself to imagine a reason is that they simply don't have human shame. None of the other animals on this planet have shame other than humans. So why should we expect other living things from other planets to have human qualities of shame when we humans are the only animals on this planet that wear clothes?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I watched a David Icke lecture video, and there was a fascinating interview with the Zulu healer Credo Mutwa, who had a lot to say regarding what he had witnessed / experienced in Africa from crash sites - evidence untampered by Western agendas so I tend to believe this as fact. The 'Greys' feature a tough exoskeleton that requires a very sharp axe to penetrate the outer shell. He goes on to say that once someone goes on to split the thick outer shell, they eat it. He also says that the outer shell is more than just a skin. It is more like a protective covering for their real bodies, which seem to be small and pink, like a skinned animal.

The exoskeleton of course serves the purpose of protecting them from the elements of our atmosphere, as are the coverings on their eyes. You can download the interview and full video at stargods.org... (over 90 mb).

It was fasinating, i know most people think david icke is a mad man or what ever, but its amazing how he has researched this.

Im not sure what to think, but the basis of what he was saying, kinda fits.
Along with phil schneider and icke, i think they are pointing in the right direction, just that they are human just like us, and may have things slightly muddled.
Any more vids, post em up....

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
That's ridiculous. Velcro was invented by the Swiss (VELours CROchet).

Swiss engineer named Georges de Mestral

The words you quoted are actually french:

velours = Velvet
crochet = Hook

He decided "hook" because that is actually what it is, hook and loop fabric.

Could you imagine if they would have called it "hook and loop".

"Hey, Jenny just grab that piece of hook and loop and give it a tug."

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
The 'Greys' feature a tough exoskeleton that requires a very sharp axe to penetrate the outer shell. He goes on to say that once someone goes on to split the thick outer shell, they eat it.

So they eat the greys?!
I wonder if it is any good because I want to try some

top topics

<<   2 >>

join