It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN’s vision for a Cash-less Biochipped society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I’m surprised no one has reported this yet. In the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) in Tunisia, the UN’s telecommunications agency, the ITU (International Telecommunication Union) in a report titled “Internet of Things” predicted that Internet traffic will be dominated not by humans but by machines talking to each-other.

The report also highlighted this would have to do with the adoption of RFID – the first step towards the “Internet of Things”.

RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is used in Tokyo cabs by paying for fares with mobile phones, toll booths, and even large cities Underground transport networks have already adopted RFID.

Perhaps the most alarming proposal:

Bio-medical applications too are looking at tags that contain identity information which can be implanted or injected into the body of animals – and perhaps, one day, humans too.
from WSIS website

The ITU’s vision goes further, highlighting refrigerators that independently communicate with grocery stores, washing machines that communicate with clothing, tags implanted underskin with medical equipment, and pens directly linked to the Internet.
from article

Our technology is developing at an alarming rate, RFID technology makes way for a much more ‘plugged-in’ society. This is all starting to sound like something straight from a Sci-fi movie. To quote from the WSIS website “Already, the line between science fiction and fact is blurring.”

Researchers like David Icke have been speculating on hidden agendas of the UN to lead us to a cash-less, bio-chipped one-world government now for many years now. Looks like they’re gonna have a field day over this one...

I’m all for science and technology being used to improve peoples lives but don’t we need to take a step back and think where we’re going with all this? I mean if the above scenario does materialize, the scope for things going horribly wrong is enormous. The NWO scenario may seem far-fetched but keep in mind that the technology required for it to succeed exists and is fast being implemented. C’mon don’t you think it’s time to wake up people?

Article
BBC Article
Source
WSIS Website
ITU Report

RFID Research Project

[edit on 22/11/05 by Jah Warrior 108]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You have voted Jah Warrior 108 for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Excellent post.

I'm really concerned about the hidden motives of the UN aswell, and technology can be a good thing, i just think it needs to be heavily assessed before we go overboard.

I woudn't like a chip under my skin, it certainly seems like one more step towards a police state.

RFID Technology, just frightens me to be honest. :| It has some harmless applications, but ones that can be ruthlessly expoloited by whomever has the power.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by ekul08]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
wow good find...

sounds like the mark that everyone will recieve when the anti-christ comes

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The only thing is that they "predict". It could just be like what they were saying during the 50s and 60s, when experts said "We'll be living in space by 1999."

Personally I'm not concerned, even if they do introduce the bio-technology chips.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
wow good find...

sounds like the mark that everyone will recieve when the anti-christ comes

the beast was rome, and the mark was a symbol on a coin.........besides, have you seen the medicare part D fiasco ? if the gov't had to tag everyobody, it would take decades.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Personally I'm not concerned, even if they do introduce the bio-technology chips."

Mash up, why are u not concerned, and people talk about microchips under the skin.
Hasnt technology moved on in the sense it could be the size of a pin head or there abouts.
So it could be put into all the general vaccines, injections etc.

So we probaly are already micro chipped.

Sh*t, knew i shouldnt of had that flu jab.......lol....true though.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The reason that I'm not concerned is that it might not be so terrible, it could just be what they say it is. If it is something sinister like mind control, then I won't be able to think anything bad about what's going on. Just like having respect for the dead, they're dead so probably don't care about what happens.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Warrior 108
I’m surprised no one has reported this yet.[/qu9ote]
It has actually.
Humans will be Overtaken by Machines as Biggest Users of the Internet

Our technology is developing at an alarming rate, RFID technology makes way for a much more ‘plugged-in’ society. This is all starting to sound like something straight from a Sci-fi movie.

Yes, but spaceships and orbital space stations used ot sound like science fiction, or walking on the moon, heck even having powered mechanical flight.

Like all those things, some people will 'resist', ie choose not to use them, but most people are going to take advantage of them and make use of them.
Also, why is this the 'un's vision'? They are reporting, not urging or plotting.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Okay, just a few facts to enlightened the unenlightened.

First, they've been microchiping peoples pets for years, so "you can find your little lost dog". ~play sad sappy Lassie music here~

Just the other day, I was talking about this, & someone told Me this next one, something that made Me cringe.

Second, in L.A. they're microchiping Cops. It works like this, if a Cop falls to more than a 45 degree angle, it sends a radio transmission to Dispatch, & tells them the Officer is down, send out back-up or an Ambulance, whatever the need. It's got a montior that tells the stress level of the Cop, heartrate, you name it.

Sooner or later, they will start microchiping the "career criminals" all voluntarily of course, so we can track them & know their whereabouts.

It will start out voluntarily, where we get certain people who we need to track, but then it will get to the point where they say "well, we're doing it with these 5 or 7 groups of people, why don't we just do everyone...?" Then they'll turn around & suggest we just start doing it when all children are born just like in Robin Williams movie "The Final Cut" ( I suggest you watch this movie, it creeped Me out because it shows very similar to what they're going towards with microchiping).

This will take the NWO further & further towards a society crossed between Enemy of the State & Minority Report.

When this isn't enough, then they will start devaluing the monetary system. It will start simple enough, thru the CIA & whoever else they need to use. One country will fall, then the next. It will be "easier" to just get microchipped, & spend money that way. If you try to hold out, instead of spending $1 on a loaf of bread with the "microchip" if you actually have cash (by this point, cash will sound like have a 8-Track cassete tape instead of a CD of Metallica) it will cost $15 dollars with the old greenback.

This will all happen, after the Second Civil War of course, after they take away all our guns & have finished stealing away all the Constitution from the US citizenry.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
UN’s vision for a Cash-less Biochipped society

I was always, always fond of Star Trek.
Anyone else?
Cause to me, UN's vision is nothing new, especially to Star Trek fans.

seekerof

top topics

join