It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I had this vision a long time ago, but it's been puzzling me lately because I'm trying to put alot of things together with my life.

This happened in the middle of the night. I woke up and I was on my side facing the window so the first thing I saw was the sky. Strangely there was almost like a meteor shower. It was the first time I've seen one. But I was too tired to concentrate so I turned on my other side and tried to go back to bed. Just as I closed my eyes I saw something floating in the middle of my room. I opened them again and saw a person. I was like wtf? and walked to the person. It was a woman. Probably in her 30s and she was in a long dress almost looked like a religious icon and she was about my height and I was really short at the time. I would even say she was glowing a bit. She looked at me as if waiting for me to ask something and she had this depressed look on her face. The one particular thing I asked her that's bothering me right now is if I was going to die and then I stated a certain age. She looked down and said yes. I remember I was so shocked that I went to bed and then turned back and she was gone and then I fell back asleep.

I kept on thinking it was somehow a dream but yet I think it wasn't because it was just.. real!

What sort of bothers me is the age I asked is my next birthday. :S

Any thoughts on what this is?

Yuriko

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
edit:deleted double post

[edit on 11/24/05 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Could be a dream or an astral projection.

If I were you, I'd just just take it as a sign to enjoy every day you have.

Anyone could wake up, go outside, and "get hit by a bus"(so to speak) any day of the week.

I believe dreams are mostly just dreams.

A.P.s, on the other hand, can be much more but not all enteties are "honest" so you can't just blindly trust what you see or hear from them.

If you think it was a projection, there's much info here to read with the ATS search function.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In every communication that I have had from the other side and in those that I've read about, there is definately one thing I have learned ... time is not the same on the other side. If you ask a question about "soon" it could be any time in the next 30 or so years. If you give them a date it means nothing to most of them. The only time I've known any of them to understand "our" time line is those that channel thru. Nothing is set in stone, every person has free will to change anything. Please, Do NOT worry about dying on your next birthday ... situations change daily which in turn changes all future happenings.

Blessings

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
unless its the worrying or not worrying that causes it perhaps she was warned for a reason if she was not meant to be concerned then why the warning perhaps she takes your advice and carrys on as normal and thats what causes the accident I would just stay aleart and be carful try not to worry about it too much but definitly be carful but not too carful and be ready for anything because if you live in the us whoa man I see a big problem in the near future

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, while I am cautious and a bit freaked.. who wouldn't be? I'm not all panicky "I'm gonna die... I need to perfect my will" or whatnot.

So.. I'm pretty calm for the moment.. heh.

Has anyone heard about such visions or predictions and did they come true?

Salanthus: Just curious what problem do you see in the US.. it's probably what I'm thinking of but want to make sure. I'm planning to move out of the US after my business and some education is done here.. but that'll be in probably 3 years. Then I might come back to Lux. or probably move in with or close to my best friend and then go places together...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
well the problem I can forsee in the near future is just a little thing I like to call world war 3 but its not the war that will cause the problem its what is going to cause the war its the us government causeing their own terrorist attack and mistakenly triggering the real ones that have been waiting to happen I can see some huge problems in the near future I'm talkning like verry possibly just before spring of next year either the US will attack Iran and cause WWIII or their will be a government staged terrorist strike in the us most people see this happening in california mainly to cause problems for the govinator however this will cause the sleeper cells to activate and then they will detonate the bombs they have had planted for years I read that al quida has nukes planted all over the US and are waiting for a signal to detonate now I'm not sure if that is 100% true or if its just a scare tactic but it is within the realm of possibility

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oo.. :S I've heard about that but the date you speak of is sooner than I thought.

I've also heard that the 9/11 was possibly staged.. well not staged but like the gov't was responsible for it.. perhaps someone hired the guys or something.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
well it was their fault as in they knew about it but did nothing to stop it so they should be held accountable

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ya I saw this one thing. Video. Where it tells you some pretty intereting things like in that day the security cameras "happened" to go offline. They told the guards to stop patrolling two weeks before 9/11. Weird.

Anyway, the vision probably was of WW3. The meteors were not meteors, but missiles sent by who-knows-what. China? Japan? Iran? Iraq? Ourselves? They were going to land and explode.

Weirdest dream I had was when I fell off this cliff on an island. And another scary one but I forget it.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Me personaly, I feel that before anyone can distroy this world with nukes, God will put his foot down in a way that no one will question. IMO, not just because of what I have seen, but because of what a lot of people have seen, it will inclued meteors, as well as other natural disasters. Maybe when this all starts happening you will part. Salantus and myself as well as others feel it will be with in the next year. Your birthday is in that time period. Maybe that is why your lady knew what age you would die. HOWEVER that does not mean it will happen. Yes a lot of people have seen this. A lot of people have had dreams. That does not mean it can not change. One person can change it all. Our lives are so delicatly woven together. One person could gather courage to stand up or make a better decision. One person could be five min. late to work, which prevents a car crash. That dream could have caused you to make a different decission that changes the course of everything and now you will be fine. Basicly, I wouldnt discredit your dream, but dont think it is written in stone either. We still have free will. As for your dream and wondering if anyone has had that kind of experience, kind of. I had a series of dreams when I was a teenager. All has come true except one. In that dream, my husband and my children are standing in the livingroom smiling at me. I joined them and looked up to see God's hand reaching down to cary us home. What I saw was truely beautiful. We are closing in on the time period that I saw too. There is one difference, I had one more child than I saw in the dream. Everything else is the same though. The husband (who I didnt know then), the house, the other kids, they are all the same. Dont know if it will happen. As I said I had one more kid.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
how old was the child
and did you think that the child may not have been yours but from some other family

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
In my dream I saw 2 of my children. We have 3. My middle one was a surprise. He is the one I dont remember seeing. When I was pregnant with him I swore he was a girl, because the other child I saw was a girl with darker curly hair. Surprise he was a boy. I got pregnant with my little girl 5 years later and sure enough she has dark curly hair.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just remembered another thing. In this vision I remember being younger than I was. Could this mean anything?

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think that depends on how old you were when you had the dream, and how old you were in the dream. Does it mean something to you?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Trying to remember... I might have been around 12 or so when I saw it and I think I looked a few years younger so many 9?

It doesn't mean anything to me that I know of...

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There is a big difference in 9 and 12. Comming face to face with an angel, just about anyone would feel 9 again. At nine your still dependant, emotionally. Nine is still a child. I dont think it means anything more than that.

top topics

join