It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mkultra, and Iraqi Suicide Bombers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The United States of America's Gov't, for some reason what so ever, wants to push their Nazi extremism agendas. Bush SR is in on it and everyone here who knows the bush agenda will realize their TRUE AGENDAS! The DIE HARD TRUTH IS THAT AMERICA IS ENTERING THE FOURTH REICH! History repeats itself. Corruption of abosolute power shows its ugly face again.

Think about it folks!

[edit on 1-1-2006 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
" Picture of baby of middle eastern appearance weilding M16 featured in Souljah's post, call a doctor"

Yes ofcourse - thats why this Child has English writings on his hat (something like words HAPPY and BEAVER) and the American M-16 Rifle and a possible 9mm Baretta in his Lap.

Ahh i see just like this gal seen she's holding a banner in English i guess she is probably a good law abiding Catholic ?

Oh hang on a minute, here's the same boy, seems to have lost his hat and invested in a bandanna!!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
The United States of America's Gov't, for some reason what so ever, wants to push their Nazi extremism agendas. Bush SR is in on it and everyone here who knows the bush agenda will realize their TRUE AGENDAS! The DIE HARD TRUTH IS THAT AMERICA IS ENTERING THE FOURTH REICH! History repeats itself. Corruption of abosolute power shows its ugly face again.

Think about it folks!

[edit on 1-1-2006 by CPYKOmega]

Wrong, try again.

The Fourth Reich is the IslamoNazi's, theyre out to get you, and once again it's the great Allied Nation's of the world coming to save us from the clutches of Satan, just need a few more countries joining the band wagon, then hopefully one day, well not in my life time, the World can embrace peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sure.

Christianity - a Religion of PEACE.

Islam - Roots of all EVIL.

I think this has ALOT to do with your Threads:

NeoCon Magazine Promotes Anti-Muslim HATE Literature

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Wrong, try again.

The Fourth Reich is the IslamoNazi's, theyre out to get you, and once again it's the great Allied Nation's of the world coming to save us from the clutches of Satan, just need a few more countries joining the band wagon, then hopefully one day, well not in my life time, the World can embrace peace.

Hate is hate. I suggest you actually read the unauthozied biography of George Herbert Walker Bush.

Unauthorized Biography of George Herbert Walker Bush Part One

After reading the ENTIRE book please explain to me your justification of hate towards the human species. Thanks.

P.S. Don't you love brainwashing?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Sure.

Christianity - a Religion of PEACE.

Islam - Roots of all EVIL.

Wow did'nt realise you felt this way, id never of guessed it reading your propoganda, but i must say i can nearly agree with you.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Why don't you try answering some of my questions, NumberCruncher, instead of this Cowardly backpeddling and facetious Turkeyburg-ing.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Why don't you try answering some of my questions, NumberCruncher, instead of this Cowardly backpeddling and facetious Turkeyburg-ing.

Well ask me stuff instead of telling me stuff then ?

Hey do all these insult's make you feel like you have bigger "hands" or something ?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Wow did'nt realise you felt this way, id never of guessed it reading your propoganda, but i must say i can nearly agree with you.

I forgot to turn on [sarcasm] quotes.

Don't think we Agree on this.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I don't understand what on earth you people find so high tech and sophisticated about people strapping low cost explosives to themselves or hiding these in markets/roadsides etc.

Even if theyre poor they have backing from the more organised Terrorist cell's.

It takes sophistication to make, prepare plan and deliver these attacks, and we are meant to believe this is a tiny minority of Iraqs population supporting this, how would they do all this in a battleground while being hunted by hundreds of thousands of enemies?

Also these people rational or not, are willing to die for there religion, this shows they are dedicated to it, so why would they so willingly attack mosques and draw fire to them so often as we are led to believe... How do these deeply religious people deal with the thought of killing children of there own religion? (even if the iraqis are as savage as portrayed i dont think anyone deeply religious could live with themselves after killing children)

Its obvious somebody is being allowed to operate without interference of the US/UK forces there. Then we see Journalists being murdered by US forces, maybe because they are the only people able to show these crimes being committed?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality

I don't understand what on earth you people find so high tech and sophisticated about people strapping low cost explosives to themselves or hiding these in markets/roadsides etc.

Even if theyre poor they have backing from the more organised Terrorist cell's.

It takes sophistication to make, prepare plan and deliver these attacks, and we are meant to believe this is a tiny minority of Iraqs population supporting this, how would they do all this in a battleground while being hunted by hundreds of thousands of enemies?

Also these people rational or not, are willing to die for there religion, this shows they are dedicated to it, so why would they so willingly attack mosques and draw fire to them so often as we are led to believe... How do these deeply religious people deal with the thought of killing children of there own religion? (even if the iraqis are as savage as portrayed i dont think anyone deeply religious could live with themselves after killing children)

Its obvious somebody is being allowed to operate without interference of the US/UK forces there. Then we see Journalists being murdered by US forces, maybe because they are the only people able to show these crimes being committed?

Please read a newspaper or something, i think any side of this discussion will agree that most of these Terrorists enter Via Iran or Syria.

Glad we cleared that up.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Please read a newspaper or something, i think any side of this discussion will agree that most of these Terrorists enter Via Iran or Syria.

Glad we cleared that up.

Again you answer my post with more baseless claims, there is no proof of large numbers terrorists entering from Iran or Syria, Funny its the two countries America has on its list of future conquests.

In ever post you have made about Iraq you have just made up things to suit your own agenda.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Is there eveidence contrary to this ?

Your right, Iran maybe the next waltz of freedom .....

From Donald Rumsfield today ......
Quote "O’Reilly: Even more than Iran?

Rumsfeld: Iran is not a battle ground (( today )). Iran is very busy financing Hamas and Hezbollah and the various terrorists groups they fund with Syria. To go in with…you heard what the new president said."
www.politicalgateway.com...

Just my Humble opinion though.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
FYI Hezbollah are not a terrorist organization, its only a few countries who recognize them as this, they are a Lebanese political resistance group, they also have a armed section which defends itself from Israels attacks.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hang on a minute, so now Israel is heading out and Attacking people in "Lebanon" or where as well? fantastic this will be hot news, please post a link.

[edit on 103131p://320110 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What exactly is the point of this thread?

MKUltra was a program by which the CIA investigated all manner of subjects including drugs, sex (use of it for control, blackmail) voodoo, satanism, etc. There were also drugs given to unwitting subjects to test the results. Of course, if you believe Cathy Obrien and others like her, you'll hear about how children were also (and still are) brainwashed and used as sex slaves.

Now if I understand the original poster, they are suggesting that MKUltra type methods could be used to create suicide bombers. In fact, I think this is very plausible.

When America created "The (Data)Base" now called Al Queeda, our purpose was to use Muslims as outright tools against the Soviets. Through our agents, we printed Korans and cultivated Islamofascism. Wouldn't we also mentally condition and program a few kids to passionately desire their own deaths? Sure, it wouldn't be hard to create a bunch of Sirhan-Sirhans. Like him, nobody will be able to question the subject after the event and therefore his programming is hidden (Sirhan wrote pages of notes and repeatedly referred to his being 'hypnotized' --none of this was admitted as evidence). If you blow up the evidence, you're probably going to get away with it.

However, getting poor/hopeless people to throw their life away in hope of an express-ticket to heaven (plus sizeable cash amount for the family) is probably reason enough for a lot of Muslims. Hamas would give thousands of dollars to each family of a suicide bomber. There's enough cash to do the same thing here in Iraq under-the-radar.

The suicide bomber is a very effective bargain compared to a B2. A billion dollars can buy a considerable amount of sucide bombers if they're properly religionized in their youth. It really could just come down to a combination of 1: Religious Brainwashing, and 2: Cash/Glory. The technique of tying innocent men to the steering wheel and holding their families hostage unless they detonate is also realistic, and has been reported, so surely coercion/forced-homicide is happening as well.

But one thing's for sure: If I were fighting a war and I could choose the weaponry my side would have at its fingertips, a few hundred car bombers would come in very handy for stirring up the pot. They're dirt-cheap and they have a concrete negative effect on the minds of your enemy (and invading troops).

[edit on 1-1-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
I've been thinking the same thing.

Two british soldiers were caught by Iraqi police dressed up as arabs, fake beard and everything, with explosives in their car. It's obvious they were going to stage a terrorist attack.
www.infowars.com...
news.independent.co.uk...
rapidshare.de... (video)

I'm pretty sure that has been debunked more than a few times.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Man the personal attacks are really getting thick here. Glad to see everyone is having a good time.
If I'm understanding this correctly, the CIA is brainwashing people into being suicide bombers? Doesn't this defeat the premise of other arguments that the CIA is so incompetent as to be unable to tie their own shoes without falling over which seems the more likely lately.
Of course, the cia is the root of all evil, along with mossad and sas (have I left anyone out, ooooh the us army, marines, air force, etc...).
This thread is just a little out there, not to mention getting a bit personal.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Man the personal attacks are really getting thick here. Glad to see everyone is having a good time.
If I'm understanding this correctly, the CIA is brainwashing people into being suicide bombers? Doesn't this defeat the premise of other arguments that the CIA is so incompetent as to be unable to tie their own shoes without falling over which seems the more likely lately.
Of course, the cia is the root of all evil, along with mossad and sas (have I left anyone out, ooooh the us army, marines, air force, etc...).
This thread is just a little out there, not to mention getting a bit personal.

Why do you find it so hard to believe CIA could be doing this? Or are you the type of person common here who believes your race/religion doesnt have evilness inside them at all? I suppose its only possible for a muslim to be evil.

The US needs oil, do you not think it will kill for this oil it needs? Just like it has slain the NAIs instead of paying them off? Just like it has held back South america for decades by meddling in there affairs. Or was the CIA funded death squads a lie also? Did the CIA not profit enormously off the coc aine trade?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
OK, how typical, you disagree with someone and you get labled as a racist, and/or a bigot. What does my religion have to do with anything, especially my belief that the cia doesn't have the competence to do this sort of thing.
Is the cia a bunch of boyscouts? Hardly. Have they done some incredibly stupid and harmful things? Yes, indeed they have. Most of which will never see the light of day. Have they done some incredibly brave things? The answer to that is yes, as well. Do they brainwash assassins, and/or suicide bombers, nope they leave that to certain islamic preacher types.
As for your personal attack on my racial and religious beliefs
You need to grow the _____ up (feel free to insert derogatory phrase of your choice).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join