It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mkultra, and Iraqi Suicide Bombers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization? Um, yes they are, set up much like the IRA with its political arm being the Irish political Party Sinn Fein. Hezbollah is exactly the same. They have a political and miltiary structure inside the organization.
Hezbollah

A Hezbollah cell was captured in my home town making illegal tobacco sales to raise money in support of Hezbollah, which has been officially named a terrorist organization by the US State Dept. and other foreign governments.
Hizbollah in Charlotte

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I dont believe ive attacked you once, i asked if that is how you believed, as many Bush followers here seem to believe the US is incapable of doing bad deeds..

And your right the CIA probably arnt smart enough to brain wash people, they just threaten the famalies of poor iraqis, or employ arabs to bribe younger arabs into suicide bombing.

What do you think the two UK soldiers who where caught in no uniforms and with hidden explsovies? These soldiers ran from Iraqi police after shooting at them, they where dressed as arabs and had a rigged car full of explosives..

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization? Um, yes they are, set up much like the IRA with its political arm being the Irish political Party Sinn Fein. Hezbollah is exactly the same. They have a political and miltiary structure inside the organization.
/quote]

Yeah only like the US and a few of its puppet countries recognize it as a terrorist organization, most people who know much realise they where formed to fight Israeli opression.

I doubt we will never agree on this tho, if i had anything to do with the terrorist list, Israel would be number 1 on this list.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Where in the blinkin' blue blazes have I ever said I didn't think the US capable of doing bad things? I've said on a number of occaisions quite the opposite.
That I support my country is obvious, but I am not blind to its faults either. Is this clear enough for you? There is an old saying, and I have no idea who said it, but it has a certain truth to it, "My country, right or wrong, but my country." The meaning is thus. I support my country wether she be right or wrong. I will call attention to mistakes, but love her unconditionally. Can you say the same, or just continue to lable.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe you guys who believe the CIA would do these things when we have concrete proof and really concrete when we see these Jihadists posting their videos attacking with suicide bombers. I can post it up for you if you ask.

We have terrorists and insurgents who use different methods. They can use IEDs or aka roadside bombs that would minimize casualties for them because they don't like to die by attacking coalition forces from afar. And other groups that use suicide bombers that do like to die. We have seen it in the past. For example, the attempt to destroy the Palestine Hotel in Baghdad that failed but did killed about a dozen Iraqis.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join