It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan. 1, 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm 34 years old. My thinking is that before Im 40 my consttutional rights will be comepletely gone. Im predicting that before I reach 40 I'll be in prisoned or murdered for being a christian. this seems logical to me as we have already entered the days when evil is called good and christians are considered intolerant, bigoted, homophobes. My hopes are that by 2012 Jesus Christ wil return and raise me back to life then. Hope to see you on the other side!

1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise [a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge." Dan 11

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Graystar]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
Maybe a history making meeting between the heads of each country on earth meeting to declare world peace. Ehh... maybe not, but lets hope...

12"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

7 "After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. Rev 13

8 "While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully. Dan 7

Yes, the world will unite Under one super charasmatic and dynamic leader! And everyone who disagrees with his delusions will die!

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Graystar]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
The Long Count Calendar depicts the Fourth Age, the age in which we live now.

When the Long Count Calendar ends, the Fifth Age begins. I think the Fifth Age is the Age of Aquarius, speaking from the Zodiac... but what I do know is that there is supposed to be a spiritual shift to a higher plane.

What does shifting to a higher plane entail? I've heard that before but I don't really get what it means. Are we all going to turn into godlike beings? Are we going to all go into some collective conscious plane where we all do something or other blah blah? Or am I taking it the wrong way and is it just metaphorical or something.

Oh yeah, I think something will happen alot sooner. I know it sounds stupid but I'd always heard stories about the people who got these big 'feelings' right before bigevents happened like 9/11 or the Tsunami and I never really got what they meant. But recently I've just had this feeling that something big is going to happen soon. I don't think it's going to be bad, but something that will change the way we see the world. It's hard to explain but I just feel it. It's probably just my crazy imagination
but I really hope something like this happens in my lifetime.

[edit on 11/22/2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx

What does shifting to a higher plane entail? I've heard that before but I don't really get what it means. Are we all going to turn into godlike beings? Are we going to all go into some collective conscious plane where we all do something or other blah blah? Or am I taking it the wrong way and is it just metaphorical or something.

Hmmmmmm! Now where have I heard that promise before? Oh yeah right here:

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx

Oh yeah, I think something will happen alot sooner. I know it sounds stupid but I'd always heard stories about the people who got these big 'feelings' right before bigevents happened like 9/11 or the Tsunami and I never really got what they meant. But recently I've just had this feeling that something big is going to happen soon. I don't think it's going to be bad, but something that will change the way we see the world. It's hard to explain but I just feel it. It's probably just my crazy imagination
but I really hope something like this happens in my lifetime.

I think I'm with you BlackOctober. It's common for people to have these sorts of feelings when there are endless negative images coming at us in the media and we seem to be having a run of very nasty natural and mandmade disasters. I'm 53. I've had this persistent and strong feeling my entire life that during my lifetime something really huge was going to occur. I have no idea specifically what it might be. But the consistent feelings I've had is that it is going to be global in scope, unavoidable and decidedly unpleasant. However, the feeling has always been that it is somehow 'necessary' and that things will be much better off afterwards. Again, this isn't a new feeling for me. I know it has been there my entire life. I can recall ponderiung it as a very young child --- though I never spoke about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've had similar such feelings for many years of my life. I think it has more to do with what the Celts would call the Veil (Which deals in the Fae'rie and Sidhe Realms) as well as other realms higher on the spiritual plane.

At one time, the Veil was not seperating the two worlds, then there was a time of decline where the Veil was much more physical a seperation than mental, and the decline persisted until the two worlds frequencies were out of synch for all but the most talented... this may have been purposeful, as mankind has historically been very nasty and I don't expect it would've been different with entities like elves and fae'rie flitting about.

Aside from my own personal beliefs, I do believe that things will change in a fundamental way that will cause a lot of people much anger, fear, and hatred. Largely to those people who cannot accept that their views of how things work are wrong... which would be the extremists. I pity the scientists whose minds are so enshrouded in the systems of physics and mathematics, or other order-based sciences.

As a friend of mine put it, he never went into physics because at the high end of it things begin to unravel. I'd say that is the veil coming back into synch with our reality.

But that's just me... ne? ;-)

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar

Hmmmmmm! Now where have I heard that promise before? Oh yeah right here:

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

You should read "Ishamael" By Daniel Quinn... the Garden of Eden story makes much more sense contextually after that.

Aside from "Ishamael", I'd suggest you read any or every gnostic based text you can find, as these also provide a different view on what happened in the Garden.

The Serpent has mistakenly been associated with Satan or the Beast, when in fact Very Early Christianity and Judaism worshipped the Snake as a creature which bears wisdom, and a form which Sophia took on in order to thwart the plans of the Demiurgos.

Although Thwart might not be the best term to use for what happened, considering the Demiurgos is the child of Sophia.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There is one thing and one thing only that will end the world as we know it. Revelation 22:12

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I don't beleive anything will happen.

It will probably be another Year 2000.

I hope something does happen though. That fixes this world up

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
2013 is going to be like every normal year befor bush was elected into office
hopefully half of the americans will reconize "wow that was a stupid idea maybe we should vote for this other guy"

if somthing ground breaking was ever going to happen that year mine is bush won't be in office

[edit on 25-11-2005 by lepracornman]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think that the global consciousness will occur relatively slowly and then build with extreme speed as it gains momentum. This is going to be a process and nothing earth shattering will occur.

Here's an article to ponder:

A Call to Worldwide Awareness

By: Scott Bruno – Dec 01, 2005

They say that for every end there is a new beginning. Perhaps no such ending and re-beginning has ever been greater then what is dawning upon civilization at this moment. The Mayan civilization developed a calendar system that started in 3114 BC and is of remarkable accuracy and complexity. The calendar describes the sequence and timing of Earth’s electromagnetic fields via the Sun, and human consciousness responds to those fields. It is believed that the date of August 13, 3114 BC was the Maya's idea of the beginning of time. What is of utmost importance is that the calendar ends on December 21, 2012.

Most professionals believe that the ending of the calendar will bring a major shift in global human consciousness. That indeed what we will witness will be the dawning of a new, super enlightenment period of open, honest, caring and loving people who are united to the divine. While there will still be people that seek humanity's lower natures of misery, suffering, hatred and disconnect from the divine, we will encounter accelerated enlightenment at a rate never seen before.

Through global communications, education and belief tolerance there will likely be a blending of eastern and western beliefs which shall amount to incredible levels of world-wide consciousness. It has been suggested that this blend will accelerate people's connections between their sub-conscious and conscious states of being which will equate to instant contact with the soul and the divine.

Because of humanity's new state of personal and global awareness, the presence of divine intelligence will sore to an all time high. This means that we will have more people acting on a more divine level which will result in grand offerings of goodness. People will be more intelligently able to address things such as poverty, violence, criminal rehabilitation, illness, the environment, equality and global unification. We will transcend all boundaries previously known to humankind and grow steadily as people realize the positive impact. Before long world-wide awareness of this massive spiritual enlightenment cycle will catch on like wild fire. More and more people will become one in spirit and expand at an ever increasing rate.

The planet and people by this time should realize the reality of what will proceed. With more people doing good, working in unison with their soul and those souls around them, the impact will be all-embracing and universal. What's more is that humanity will finally be enabled to reach for divinity. And so rivers will become crystal clear, the air beautiful to breath, nut and fruit trees swollen with offerings, mother nature in harmony with what once was and will forever be.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

When the Long Count Calendar ends, the Fifth Age begins. I think the Fifth Age is the Age of Aquarius, speaking from the Zodiac... but what I do know is that there is supposed to be a spiritual shift to a higher plane.

Entering into the age of Aquarius? Aquarius is obviously linked to water... and what with the hysteria over global warming and rising sea levels, could it be possible that the new age we enter is one which we live underwater?

I don't know what to make of any of it. I'm still sceptical, as I'm still learning. All I can say is that there seems to be a lot of theories thrown about that make actually mix those of which have general sense and force behind them, and those which are utter rubbish.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
Before 2012 something will happen...the feeling is too strong to deny

I agree. I don't know what exactly will happen, but something will. I have the same feeling.

TPTB are attacking us on so many levels, I find it hard to believe it's for no reason and that things will suddenly return to normal.

The planned "global financial crisis" is going to plan. Money provides people with a sense of security, and when it's no longer there, people will take whatever form of safety of security that is offered, regardless of the consequences. And that security will involve loss of rights.

What will follow after this "crisis" I am not sure, as they have so many different options.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Finally, I have found a forum to state my personal theory and predictions concerning the year 2012. My theory and predictions are based on "historical facts." Here goes!

In 1812, the Prime Minister of Great Britain(Percival) was assassinated, and of course the War of 1812 was being waged. So, an assassination of a world leader, and a major war.

**49 years later**

In 1861, the Civil War begins, and in 1865, President Lincoln is assassinated. So, a major war, and the assassination of a world leader.

**49 years later**(49 years from Lincoln's assassination)

In 1914, the Arch Duke of Austria(Franz Ferdinand) was assassinated, and this triggered the beginning of World War I. So, an assassination of a world leader, and a major war.

**49 years later**

In 1963, John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and we were just getting into the Vietnam War hot and heavy. So, the assassination of a world leader, and a major war.

**49 years later**

That brings us to 2012! Therefore, I predict that in 2012, we will have the assassination of a world leader, and the beginning of World War III.

What do you all think about this "49 year cycle" of historical events I have discovered through much study, and research? Interesting, huh?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Also, to add one more thing to this prediction. If you noticed, that when a world leader(not a U.S. President) was assassinated, then the war/wars were more international in scope.

Therefore in the 1812 assassination, that war was international in scope.

Skip the Civil War.

Then in 1914, World War I began.

Skip the Vietnam War.

Then we have 2012.

So, the "International Wars" have been every other "49 year cycle." So, I predict the world leader assassinated in 2012 will not be a U.S. President, therefore ushering in "World War III."

What do you all think?

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Everything will be the same. We will continue to kill each other, lie, steal and destroy the nature until we have completely annihilated planet earth.

The saddest thing is that meanwhile, we will be praying to gods and aliens to safe us from our selves instead of trying to change.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
your 49 year cycle
is worthy of a Goro Adachi award, if there were one.

it's something to consider.
in that assassinations are human conspired events and if
there is a exact 49 year interval between them, i can only
deduce there isn't something 'cosmic' at work...its more
likely that a group of Illuminati with an ulterior motive are
creating conditions that major conflagurations may occur
with regularity...

so, a 2012 war will not be a final war, but only one more war

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Ah Ha... i happened upon the underlying reason for the apparent 49 year cycle the OP presented to us...some 4hrs 36min later

the war of 1812 happened immediately After the Congress refused to renew the Charter of the (Rothschilds') 'First Bank of United States'

during the Lincoln era 1860-1865, Lincoln refused to 'finance' the civil war
with the standard Banks (operated by the european Black Nobility) and instead issued UnitedStates Notes (which had no interest attached to them) to 'finance' the civil war

as to JFK, well he was going to knock over the FederalReserve system, with the US Govt issuring Certificates instead of FederalReserveNotes,
per his execuitive order 11110 or something like that.

you see, the 49 year cycles are conditioned on the failures of the european bankers to completely subdue and enslave the American Revolutionary Thinkers...
to wit the OP cites the modern era: 1812, 1861, 1963, 2012

... when someone or body of people rise up to become unshackled... the banker elites either finance/support wars or are conviently distanced from political assassinations of the times

~nothings proveable, its all circumstantial, but something to think about~
thanks

[edit on 6-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
St. Udio, Thank you! Wow! Finally found someone who understands my theory. And, I agree with you on the fact that even though that World War III may begin in 2012, it will not be the end of the world. It will be just another world war, but I do believe that it will put the other two to shame.

But, notice, in each 49 year cycle, there was always an assassination which was associated with each major war, and, as you so aptly stated, each assassination had to do with those leaders not forking over their vote for a major financial move in their governments. Nice study there, never saw that before.

I do believe in the 49 year cycle, because if you begin with 1812, and go back 49 years, then that is before the Declaration of Independence, but, that would take us back to 1763, and I think we were fighting over something then, too! I will have to look.

Anyway, since 1812, we have had a 49 year cycle, and I think that the next 4 years are going to be very tumultuous! So, hold on for a wild ride!

~ Lonelypoet

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonelypoet

appreciate,

and, my friend, the reference to Goro Adachi was not a cut or swipe at you or the idea...it was meant as a congratulatory pat-on-the-back...!

that man pulls out really obscure & arcane things and gives them credibility...

keep on going Poet

[edit on 6-1-2009 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join