It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bomber confession' shocks Jordan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
'Bomber confession' shocks Jordan
/8rtl4

Saijida Mubarak Atrous al-Rishawi makes a confession on Jordanian television, which aired on Sunday.

AMMAN, Jordan (CNN) -- The televised confession of an Iraqi woman -- accused of planning to be the fourth suicide bomber in last week's deadly attacks in Amman -- has shocked Jordanians, with some expressing joy over her capture and others venting anger over her plans.

Many others were also on Monday asking if Saijida Mubarak Atrous al-Rishawi really was involved in the bomb plot that killed 57 people in Wednesday's attacks on the Radisson SAS, Grand Hyatt and Days Inn hotels.

Al-Rishawi achieved global notoriety on Sunday after she was detained and later filmed on Jordanian television describing how the attacks were planned. (Watch: Jordanians get to see and hear alleged bomber -- 2:29)

"My husband detonated his bomb, and I tried to detonate mine but failed," she said on Jordanian television. "People fled running, and I left running with them."

She stood up to display a belt that she and investigators said she had planned to use in the attacks.

Wearing a white head scarf and black dress, she described with apparent calm her role in a plot to kill herself and others.

"My husband detonated his bomb, and I tried to detonate mine but failed," she said on Jordanian television. "People fled running, and I left running with them."

Rest of story at site

MM: What is this world coming to? What do they promise these sucide bombers to get them to blow themselves up like this? Maybe this woman can shed some light on the subject. Theer are videos at the site.
/8rtl4

Mod Edit: Reduced Quote.

[edit on 14/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm going to beat the anti-westerns to it:

It's a Zionist plot......no wait it a CIA plot.......no wait again......it's GWB and his thirst for oil....then again maybe just maybe is the NWO.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Before Baby Bush's crusade, Iraqi women did not go to Jordan to blow themselves up in crowded public areas.

We've successfully destabilized the entire Middle East, even moreso than it was already. Do we get a cookie?

This is unprecedented. Never before, to my knowledge, has an Iraqi woman travelled to a nearby nation to blow herself up to prove a point. In the rush to open the Iraqi market, corporations directing the American military assuredly did some studies on what would happen.

They had to know situations like this would arise. Just accetable losses to them.

What we allowed our corporate stooge politicians do in Iraq is such a shame, I don't think we'll ever live it down.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
I'm going to beat the anti-westerns to it:

It's a Zionist plot......no wait it a CIA plot.......no wait again......it's GWB and his thirst for oil....then again maybe just maybe is the NWO.

You know You can lead a horse to water, then some times you just have to shot it.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Questions still being asked.

from www.whatreallyhappened.com:

The above is a photo of damage to the Hyatt from the recent bombing. We are being told that this bombing attack was carried out by "suicide bombers" wearing explosive belts. We are being told there is no truth to initial reports that the bombs were hidden above the ceilings (or that Israelis were yet again given advance warnings to leave).

Take a look at this photo. Does that look like a bomb went off about waist-high, or in fact exploded downward from the ceiling.

Where is the blood splatter? If you wrap a belt around yourself like the one they claim and detonate it, you make a really big gooey bloody mess. The wall is clean.

Is the "confession" a repeat of the infamous phony "Kuwaiti nurse"?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Questions still being asked.

from www.whatreallyhappened.com:

The above is a photo of damage to the Hyatt from the recent bombing. We are being told that this bombing attack was carried out by "suicide bombers" wearing explosive belts. We are being told there is no truth to initial reports that the bombs were hidden above the ceilings (or that Israelis were yet again given advance warnings to leave).

Take a look at this photo. Does that look like a bomb went off about waist-high, or in fact exploded downward from the ceiling.

Where is the blood splatter? If you wrap a belt around yourself like the one they claim and detonate it, you make a really big gooey bloody mess. The wall is clean.

Is the "confession" a repeat of the infamous phony "Kuwaiti nurse"?

The groom and others in the wedding party saw the bomber, they have no reason to lie! A blast can be controlled as in the direction you want the most damage. You certainly would not put the bomb in the roof if you wanted to kill anyone in the room. The explosive belts are meant to blow outward, not up or down. As far as blood splatter, you cannot judge an entire crime scene by one picture, you have been watching too much CSI.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Yorga]

Mod Edit: Fixed Quote Tag.

[edit on 14/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So the men get 72 virgins when they die for allah, What do they women get?

there Virginity back?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by C0le]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Look closely at the above so called "TL lamp" hanging there. It's still working, not damaged by the explosion despite the extensive damage around! This hence can't possibly be a TL lamp but has to be a light saber, and as we all know, only the US and Israel (which has stolen the tech from the US) have that technology!

It's oh so clear who's really behind it.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Another photograph illustrating the horrific blood shed left behind in the wake of al-qaeda in Iraq's terror attack. Wow, talk about death from above!

Here's a photo-op by our favorite NWO puppets doing what they do best..... Which to this day, still remains unclear.

"Mr. President, please watch your step. There's blown up guts to your left, and a severed arm to your north-west Sir"

This seems like a good spot to carry out our NWO agenda dressed in American sheep clothing. Would you like to go first Mrs. 2008?

Wait a second! I do see some blood 'n guts right over here folks... Or perhaps it could be red pen ink?...

Hey, can anyone explain what happend to the ceiling?

Need great P.R? Send in the Clinton's!... Yep, Talk about disturbing.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Before Baby Bush's crusade, Iraqi women did not go to Jordan to blow themselves up in crowded public areas.

We've successfully destabilized the entire Middle East, even moreso than it was already. Do we get a cookie?

This is unprecedented. Never before, to my knowledge, has an Iraqi woman travelled to a nearby nation to blow herself up to prove a point.

What we allowed our corporate stooge politicians do in Iraq is such a shame, I don't think we'll ever live it down.

Sufficient to explain the situation

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
So the men get 72 virgins when they die for allah, What do they women get? there Virginity back?

How do you make 72 virgins last for eternity?

I suppose that the only good thing about suicide bombers is that they get the ultimate Darwin award.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

.......................................the horrific blood shed left behind in the wake of al-qaeda in Iraq's terror attack.

Wow, talk about death from above!

A typical human who saw thousands of its kind dying of horrifying Cruise Missiles from ships and laser guided bombs dropped from stealth and B-52 bombers.

You creatyed Hell on the Earth, so they migrate to the Heanven, ........of course, expecting no more raw deals there!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Using the same logic we would assume that a gang shooting after police arrested members of a local drug lord's cartel would be the fault of the police for destabalizing the area. Those poor "disaffected" Arabs. It's not their fault for killing and bombing innocents. I must be the fault of the Bush administration. This is the same junk we're hearing about in France. The car burning and such can't be the fault of the people who are burning the cars. How can they be held responsible?

It's a grand world we live in when a crime you commit on purpose and take credit for can be shoved off to some one else's back.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Syntaxer at least they showed up? Sorry but this country desperately needs people who have been around the world leading it. I also think their appearance helps with our "perception" in the Arab world. I believe they are some of the first international politicians to arrive in the region. I know Condi was there but did she go to the blast sites?

In regards to the photo that shows a working light, it is possible that was on a floor below? Maybe a floor below the wedding party? The blast does appear to have been from above not below.

[edit on 11/14/2005 by nativeokie]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This is unprecedented. Never before, to my knowledge, has an Iraqi woman travelled to a nearby nation to blow herself up to prove a point. In the rush to open the Iraqi market, corporations directing the American military assuredly did some studies on what would happen.

They had to know situations like this would arise. Just accetable losses to them.

It's not the first case of female suicide bombers, though. There are the Chechen Black Widows and the Tamil Tigers to learn from.

I'm not sure what you are saying about the Iraqi woman, however, that makes her so unique.. The fact that she blew herself up, or the fact that she did it outside of Iraq, or...?

Remember, she did it on her own. It was her own choice. How can that possibly be the fault of American politicians?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You do realize you are completely wrong about this, right? People blowing themselves up in the name is Islam started WAY before Bush was in power.

Also, are you trying to justify a woman purposely blowing herself up at a wedding? I hope not, because that would be sick.

edit: This woman does not exist. She was created in a CIA laboratory.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Dronetek]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I'm not sure what you are saying about the Iraqi woman, however, that makes her so unique.. The fact that she blew herself up, or the fact that she did it outside of Iraq, or...?

Remember, she did it on her own. It was her own choice. How can that possibly be the fault of American politicians?

She didn't do it. That's how she was able to confess, hence the name of the thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
27jd

Touche'. You got me there.

She wanted to do it, tho.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Her husband blew himself up, she tried and failed! Suppose she had succeeded, does he still get the 72 virgins + 1 old maid? What would she get 72 young boys? Heaven is eternity right? 72 virgins, but after while they would be 72 old maids. Okay so you get 72 virgins, but you can't touch them because your ole lady is there. I mean damn having 72 virgins and not being able to you know, that isn't heaven thats hell. What if the 72 youngboys run off with the 72 virgins, then you are stuck with your ole lady, damn might as well have stayed here. But there is always the milk and honey.............what no peanut butter!!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yorga

The above is a photo of damage to the Hyatt from the recent bombing.

The groom and others in the wedding party saw the bomber

(Sorry, I did not read all of the postings - but : )

The wedding party was in the Radisson hotel.

Picture above is Grand Hyatt hotel.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Riwka]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join