It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There's this girl I used to see about town, in the street all last year, because we lived in the same area of university accomodation. We'd always smile at each other and say hello. From the start Ive always liked her, then one day she walked home with an aquaintance I knew from school, noticed that since that day she doesnt say hi anymore. Ive no idea why but when I do see her now, it kinda takes a while to get her outta my head.

I dont know what to do about this, I wanna forget about it and sort it out or something anything really :S
confused

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think you may have been the topic of conversation with the aquaintance

time for you to happen to bump into her and say hi... get the real lo down and ask her out for a coffee

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I agree with Mayet, try instigate a general chit-chat convo, this could possibly lead to more conversation and you can take it from there

This may seem a daunting concept, but if you had that lil communication that you mentioned earlier (smiling and such), you will be fine.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My 2 cents

mays idea is good-unless she is avoiding u.
Confronting her could get cops called.
sad, but true-it is the world we live in.

It may also have been she was flirting with you when she wss "single'.
She may now be dating that person and feel odd about seeing u.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
either,

she heard something nasty about you, a bad rumor. ( you like gang bang. i dont know, figure it out)

or, someone faster than you beat you to her.

while you were just "smiling" for a WHOLE YEAR (!!) a faster guy moved in.

just walk up to her and ask her how she is and hows her new boyfriend.

that should reveal everything to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
well good news is the aquaintance is a girl, bad news is that girl and I never liked each other that well, ie our groups of friends didnt get along, and although it was nothing personal, she hated me nonetheless.

Hope theres not someone else tho, I dont see her around very often, I guess I should say hi next time.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Mayet is probably right. Just continue to say, but be more friendly. Ask her how she's doing, how was your day, etc. Then go for broke and say, hey, wanna grab a coffee or lunch or some such.

Nothing ventured nothing gained. She'll probably think it's cute if you do it.

new topics

top topics

join