It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Friday night rant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

PODcast: Friday night rant.
I swear, my children will be the death of me.

length: 06:04
file: btstpod_868.mp3
size: 1423k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

PODcast: Friday night rant. (reply 1)
reply to friday rant

length: 03:22
file: btstpod_879.mp3
size: 1583k
feed:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

PODcast: Friday night rant. (reply 2)
Thinking of a brother...

length: 01:20
file: btstpod_882.mp3
size: 631k
feed:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

PODcast: Friday night rant. (reply 3)
when the kids are stressin think of the blessings

length: 02:19
file: btstpod_887.mp3
size: 2174k
feed:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just want to thank everyone for the great advice and encouragement on this. What can I say, I couldn't wait to move on and have my own life and now that my children are doing the same, I have to figure out how to let go. I think this may just be selfishness on my part, i'm going to miss seeing them as often as I do.

When I left home and struck out on my own my parents were happy to see me go. They were both ministers and i was constantly denouncing religion by then. In fact, the church threw a party for my 18th birthday and I wasn't invited.

They grow up so fast. but then again, I guess we all do.

Love and light my friends, (and thanks for letting me rant)

Wupy

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't care what equal rights says, I still firmly belive that women/girls do not belong in the army! To me it seems like a desperate ploy on the part of the government to gain more recruits. I know, I know that armies across the world allow women to join their army but... I don't know, maybe I just don't understand.

Sure were not using as much physical force in the military any more. Physical force now involves pulling a trigger and keeping the eyes in the back of your head open. Still, I feel like there should be a seperation of what branches women should be allowed to join. If anything, I can understand keeping to old 1800 traditions of women being nurses and suppporters of the men. I just will never understand why women are allowed on the front lines. Sorry mrwupy, I felt like this had to be said.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Not a problem Spill, I feel the same at this moment. I'd love for my daughter to be on the back burner and well behind the lines. I just don't know if thats going to happen.

As sad as this may sound, i'm hoping she washes out of boot camp. She won't though. She may be only 5'6" and 110 pounds but she has exercised and ran all her life. She's in seriously healthy shape and has very little baby fat left, even though she's only 19. The Army is desperate for recruits to boot. I can't believe they are going to give my child a machine gun. This is just so odd.

Love and light,

Wupy

top topics

join