It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birth day to the US Marine Corps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Salute from a Dutch Marine brat to the American marines. My dad as sargeant-major for the Dutch marines (with his troops) often worked together with the U.S. troops. He's retired now.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Some pics:

Legendary sniper, Carlos Hathcock

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by snafu7700
does that mean he test flew captured me162s? or am i misunderstanding your post?

Something like that. You know, to the victors belong the spoils. That includes captured pilots. Not that I have any definitive proof, just lots of circumstantial evidence.

Or, in the immortal words of Bruce Campbell from Army of Darkness, "Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun."

This post, and my personal beliefs about my family history are in no way meant to impinge on the proud tradition and honorable service of the US Marines. My dad was a Marine's Marine, foremost among many other fine qualities. He was proud of it, and so am I.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow, Souljah, I am amazed at the fact that you are so disrespectful that you can't even Congratulate the defenders of your country. What an ass.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by punkmonkey14]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Happy birthaday... Those soldiers are the best on this planet...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Marines!!!

USMC BIRTHDAY MESSAGE - 10 NOV 2005

On another note....

Souljah, Smedley D. Butler is NOT the most decorated Marine. Chesty Puller is the most decorated Marine in Marine history.

[edit on 12/11/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by American Mad Man

American Mad Man. Referencing the most decorated Marine General. The encyclopedia clearly states that General Smedely Butler was the most decorated Marine AT THE TIME OF HIS DEATH. No one, to the best of my knowledge is doubting that Chesty Puller is the man after that.

Semper Fi all,

Ben D. SSgt. USMC Disabled
www.marine-family.org...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join