It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls has this ever happend to you?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
you dont have mister and you have no luck with the men.
BUT as sooon as you get a boyfriend people start to like you???
this there a sign over your head saying "im taken ask me out??"

this boy OH MY GOD was he BUFF!!! he was =p mmmmmmmmmmmm.....
but thought he has no intrest of going out. soooo go out and have a good time if someone comes along then result!!!
now here is my RANT!!
i go out with this boi he is lovely, sweet, cute a real man. but i walk in college with a air of confidence "i have a lovely man"...then guess what.

the BUFF boy comes over. "heya...can i have your number". me say yer. txt later on that night. i think your wicked you wanna go have a drink some time!!!
OMG!!!!! if only he asked me 24 hours earlier!! i hate life and love life sometimes.
MEN!!!

oni x x

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes us men are really horrible people
. It's not our fault ladies are confusing to us

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Read above only change Men to Women!

Works both ways missy... life is cruel in this manner as it is similar as waiting ages for a bus and then 2 come along at once.

[edit on 9/11/05 by Klepto]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
24 hours is nothing!! Are you in love with the first dude already or something? I would think your options would still be open after only 24 hours. There's nothing immoral about testing the waters.

Oh yeah.........BTW, I'm not a girl.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Oh yeah.........BTW, I'm not a girl.

Peace

No dude your Robert De Niro!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

"Oni, You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Huh? Ok."

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

"Oni, You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? Huh? Ok."

Peace

HAHAHAA...

I almost pee'd myself (and nearly a little bit of poop too.)

Oni, your should see them both for a bit and pick which ever one you think is more suitable for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Oni

I'm with Dr Love here - you just starting going out with the 24 hour guy. Unless it is true love, give it some time and keep prospect number two's digits stored on your mobie, in case things don't turn out. Seems to me buff boy has caught your eye already.
But soon you will soon find out if Mr. Nice guy wins over buff boi as you won't lament him asking you out - you will be too busy looking into Mr. Nice guy's eyes to care. Either way you can't lose can you?

They are lucky to have YOU - just remember that.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
or so I'm told.

I don't think you should see both. Just stay with the kid you are with. He's lovely you said so yourself! The grass always look greener but its still planted in the same dirt.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Guy here.

This is nature and not just human nature. Ever have two dogs? Put two bowls of food down and I guarantee they'll both dive into one. Someone (or thing) always appears more appealing if someone else wants it. That's why 1) it's a lot easier to get a job if you already have one and 2) houses are harder to sell the longer they're on the market. [Hey, I don't want that if nobody else does!]

Most married guys will tell you they get a lot more attention from random women after they're sporting a wedding ring. It's the psychology of competition. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
nope...see them both oni.....just obviously not at the same time in the same place.

you only live once.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oni, sis, lol
As i have always told you, go with your heart,

The guy you are seeing now you like right?

How well do you know the other guy?

One lesson here sis is, Its not always about who looks best. lol i would hope you would have at least learned that from my mistakes, (Franchesco) ;p

If anything your should tell the other guy your seeing someone at the sec but have no problem in going out for a drink and getting o know him a little better as friends,

then if one dont work out you know this one better,

Again go with what you feel inside, your a smart girl and i know you know whats right for you,

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's the same reason guys take a good female friend to a bar with them. Being in a relationship (and being able to sustain it) is attractive, and when girls see a guy with a good enough female friend to come clubbing with him, that's a definite plus.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Lol thanks for the advice....but i took my own and said no to both.....
im to young! i love the SINGLE life.....!!!!!
go out with the girls and dance thenight away......
thanks again =p

oni x x

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
AFTER I get married thats when a few women start openly hitting on me.
I am thinking, why didn't they do that before? Three women asked me out for a drink, coffee, etc in a one month period, why thats more women asking men out, than 10 years of being single, combined!!

Well, that's partly due to my wife telling me not to dress like a slob.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Godzilla1985]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

but i took my own and said no to both.....
im to young! i love the SINGLE life.....!!!!!
go out with the girls and dance thenight away......

Well, you made the right choice in my opinion, your own advice for yourself is often times the best, not always, but enough.
Plus, why be tied down to one man..The more the better
Especially when you get a bunch of them drunk to the point where they dont care what gender there scre.....
Um never mind...QUIT LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have always noticed that when I'm available, I'm not particularly interesting to the ladies, but all that changes as soon as I'm "spoken for." At least, that's been my perception.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
sorry iori didnt mean to stare!
............sorry
im going out tonight with all the girl!! WHAY!!
cant wait!!
:w::w::w:

piss up!

oni x x

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good ultimate decision Oni, but your sis and Saphronia both had it right too, at least for down the road.

Being distracted by every shiny new thing that comes along is not only not an admirable trait, but it's ultimately quite self destructive. That goes for both sexes. Being selective is good, but being fickle only hurts you.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by RANT]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
i go out with this boi he is lovely, sweet, cute a real man. but i walk in college with a air of confidence "i have a lovely man"...then guess what.

the BUFF boy comes over. "heya...can i have your number

Er, whats the problem? So now you have two guys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join