It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Three Hotels Bombed in Amman, Jordan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Uruk Net

I clicked several times, but the link does not work

Maybe a type error - could you please look into this matter, Souljah?

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Originally posted by Souljah

Uruk Net

I clicked several times, but the link does not work

Maybe a type error - could you please look into this matter, Souljah?

Hmmm... It works for me.

Strange.

Does Anybody Else have a Problem with this link?

I can Copy/Paste the entire article in that Case...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It works for me too Souljah. Rather than copy/paste the "entire article" it´s easier to just provide the link to the CBC World News article linked from the Uruk-article... The link provided in the first sentence.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Zarqawi, is now apologizing for the bombing.
Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi, on an audiotape stated that they had not intended to target Muslims or Muslim wedding parties.
He defends to bombings saying that they had intelligence that the three hotels that were targeted were being used by U.S., Israeli and Jordanian intelligence agencies..
news.yahoo.com...

I guess that his intelligence sources are as reliable as the US and the European intelligence agencies

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here is a Nice Article from PrisonPlanet

Hotel Bombings: Early Evidence Indicates State Terror

The LA Times and Haaretz both reported that Israelis were evacuated from the Radisson hotel before the blasts occurred.

Amos N. Guiora, a former senior Israeli Defense Force official, told the Tehran Times that his sources also warned him of the imminent attack. He was quoted as saying, "It means there was excellent intelligence that this thing was going to happen."

One of the apparent suicide bombers was known to have been in US custody in November 2004.

Safaa Mohammed Ali was released in Fallujah after it was determined he didn't pose a threat.

Original Reuters reports state that the bombs were placed in false ceilings. The story then later changed after the Iraqi patsy women was paraded on worldwide television, bombs freshly re-strapped to her chest, and used as a link to justify a continued presence in Iraq.

Al-Zarqawi's website claim of responsibility came as no surprise. The tooth fairy could get on an Internet message board and claim responsibility, anyone could. Such claims are taken with a pinch of salt in light of previous examples of outright hoaxes.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Old news there.
The reports that Israelis were evacuated prior to the bombings has been retracted. Where have you been Souljah?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join