It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: PODcast Despair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

PODcast: PODcast Despair
A song about PODcasting taking over my life...

length: 03:17
file: btsmpod_823.mp3
size: 1544k
feed: btsm

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
haha really funny song!! Loved it!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
great podcast BH, I loved it!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That is a hysterical take on podcating! BH - you have outdown yourself - absolutely fabulous!

Keep it coming.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh my god that was great, I could relate to the whole song

I wanted to reply with a podcast but the other day I was compared to Majic and so i'm trying to limit myself these days. Just one podcast a night, just one. I can do it, I know I can. I will NOT open Audacity, i will not open Audacity, I will not.......

I loved the song my very talented sister, You're great.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Very funny BH.

They do take a lot of time, don't they? But fun.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Too funny girl...them some belly laughs. And, for our sakes I hope you walk out on that intervention or even better record it!

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
And, for our sakes I hope you walk out on that intervention or even better record it!

Hey! That would make a good PODcast, wouldn't it?!?!

Wupy, my brother... Don't you dare make fewer PODcasts than you wish because of something someone said! Be true to you. For one thing, I'm sure they meant it as a compliment. And I would think it's an honor to be compared to Majic, anyway! He's too cool!

Please don't cut down. It's not fattening, doesn't cause cancer and it's FUN!!! I laugh more at you than anything! Don't take that away...

Thanks for all the kind words, folks.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's okay BH. It gets easier and easier every day. Just take it one step at a time. I haven't podcasted for over a week now. The shakes and mood swings go away after a few days
. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

I thought about making a song in reply, but the song in my head while yours was downloading was much less serious than yours, so it wouldn't match very well so yeah... cut that idea. lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

PODcast: PODcast Despair (reply 1)
Podcast Despair Revisted

length: 01:24
file: btsmpod_875.mp3
size: 1320k
feed:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
*TC lights lighter and waves it in the air.*

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
*sniff.................sniffle*

That was...........beautiful *SOBS*

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
That was too good BH, wow thats awsome if you came up with all of that by yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
*TC lights lighter and waves it in the air.*

I can just see it!

Thanks, everyone! If I can touch people with my music, I'm serving my purpose...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Seriously though, amazing job there, writing and performance.

While I would like to think I could write something on par with this, I know I would never be able to perform it all the way through without cracking up.

Wayta keep it together

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I Know i contributed to your inspiration
I love it!

Can i relate? yes.

Tuesday is my day to come on air. I will devote all my waking hours to this cause.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You know, I stop by just to listen to this song atleast once a day. In between my podcasting of course. I just listened to it again and enjoyed it as much as I did the first time. It's so cool.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
That was good!!! How did you do that without laughing? I would laugh if I tried to something like that for that long. Your voice is amazing, I mean I have a good singing voice but it would crack I think. Hilarious song with good voice equals famous.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well after responding to a post about what podcasts to listen to queried by a member,
a certain "mrwupy" suggested to the member to listen to "Podcast Despair". I had been
going down numericaly in my podast downloads.. but what the hell, lets go get this
puppy and have a listen!

Listening now........ ......... ......... .......... ......... .......... .......... ......... Ok, I've listened to it.

I have to say that I've listened to a lot of songs and this one is the most recent....
What I don't need to say is that I was rolling on the ground with my stomach hurting.
The lyrics of the podcast intervention brought tears to my eyes...

This was simply the best chuckle I've had all week...

Thanks for helping me shed a tear and a few calories...

Johnny

top topics

join