It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs the Untold Story.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What my sis and I saw was nothing from another planet. I think it was a dynamic footfall field size tranangular craft owned and powered by our very own government. Now maybe the propulsion system was soemthing we may have learned from something or someone else. Who knows.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He L_S

Thanks for posting your experience, and please don't be ashamed of the gift you've been shown.

There are many of us like minded people here that will embrace your experience and help you try to understand it and more important appreciate it.

It is understandable how you feel, but rest assured, people who come here, come for this very reason - proof.

I myself have always respected your insight and this post only adds to it.

Love to know more...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I didn't exactly mean to start a thread about my experience per se.

I think that there is a whole untold story to UFOs that we never see or hear about.

For every person who is willing to talk about these things there must be ten others who refuse to talk.

I didn't mean to come across as feeling bad for myself , I do think that there is a Stigma associated with UFOs and people who see them.

When I said that yes I am afraid to admit I have see a UFO in public , that is just the reality of Life.

Most people don't really understand UFOs.

So lets be honest you don't just go around and talk casually about your UFO sightings in public.

I think that is why there is an Untold story to UFOs we never will hear anything about until the stigma of a UFO sighting is gone.

As for my own sighting , it happened in 2002 , it around this time of year when two co-workers of mine and I went out to my families land south of Vernon ,Tx while we were there we noticed a light that wasn't supposed to be there.

We watched it for at least 10 minutes as it moved closer in our direction.

Finally after some minutes it was obvious that this light was alone and flying around the fields.

At one point it rose up 10 feet or so and shot across the field right in our direction , and hovered around 30 yards or so away from my car for five minutes and then it zipped away to the north and was gone.

It was scary , and very beautiful also.

The light was different from anything I have ever seen in my life.

But don't you guys think that with the stigma of UFOs that we really don't get the whole story of UFOs.

We only get to see and hear a fraction of what people are really seeing because even I , a person with nothing to lose by being open about UFOs , feel obligated in public not to talk about the subject.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
L_S,
I can appreciate what you're trying to say about people looking at you funny when you tell them about a UFO experiance. I saw one with a friend about 10 years ago that really spooked me, he still won't talk about it and my wife thinks I was just seeing things. I can tell you it was almost like what you saw only not as close. I don't think people in general are open minded enough to consider that just because you say you saw a "UFO" it doesn't necessarily mean it was from another planet. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in. Thanks CYa

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flingster

L_S,
I can appreciate what you're trying to say about people looking at you funny when you tell them about a UFO experiance. I saw one with a friend about 10 years ago that really spooked me, he still won't talk about it and my wife thinks I was just seeing things.

Thank you and everyone else for your two cents.

That is exactly what I'm talking about.

I never said a word about UFOs for at least a year after I had a close encounter with one.

The two guys that I worked with , we never ever except once after the encounter talked about it again.

The one time I did bring it up with one of the guys he was just like yes I remember now enough of that.

The other guy who was there was the first guys uncle and me and him never did actually that I can remember talk about the Close Encounter specifically but he would always be watching the sky and talk to me about lights and stars he was slightly paranoid about them , as was I.

Here is what happened to me just today!

I am helping my Dad add on to his house.

After about two hours of work today we were inside relaxing and he was talking to me about Football and saying something about the Philly Eagles and a player.

And I had to admit to him that I have not even watched five minutes of Football this year.

He asked me well what is it that I am interested in , what do I do?

And I just looked at him and after a second or two I said well I read about UFOs .

It was awkward and strange and after that I felt weird.

Sometimes I forget that when I know that I have had a close encounter with a UFO , some people don't even think UFOs are real.

My Dad is great and he was one of the first people outside of the few close friends I have that I told , and yet he is accepting of that he doesn't truly understand what I am talking about or why it interests me so much.

[edit on 7-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike

What was your situation when you saw it?

< Nothing special just out away from people in the country in north Texas.

If you mean personal situation I had just gotten off an average days work at that time. >

Did you have thoughts and feelings if fear before you saw it and while you saw it?

< Only after it became obvious that this was not a Car or a 4 wheller , or a guy with a Lamp, then yes I was afraid of it in a very primal way you would fear anything you didn't understand and can not control.

How far away were you? Did you see the actual alien or just a craft of sorts?

< It was a light , something of structure was behind the light as it would take technology to make perfect light in sysmectrical patterns.

The light came to about 30 yards is my best guess , although I will go and measure more accurately at some point in the future. >

Any communication?

< No >

If so any ESP?

< nope >

Next up would do you now belive in terms of god/satan/aliens/human relationships?

< Whatever it was that I witnessed it was a physical object and I have never thought in terms of the spiritual. >

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
an "orb" type event. Wonder if there were any crop circles noticed afterward. Did you ever go back to that spot L_S? If so did you see any changes in the grass or area it was seen? Or are you in a position right now to ever go back there. If so make sure you look at the surrounding trees for burn marks etc.

SC

[edit on 8-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well I guess you could say a " Ball of light" is like an "orb" but not what I saw.

I saw a very advanced machine that produced light in symmetrical patterns that were in motion.

I know enough about light to know that nature could not produce the type of light I saw.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I was solid. Hmmmmm, most interesting indeed. Can you ever go back there?

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Well I guess you could say a " Ball of light" is like an "orb" but not what I saw.

I saw a very advanced machine that produced light in symmetrical patterns that were in motion.

I know enough about light to know that nature could not produce the type of light I saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join