It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs the Untold Story.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ATS is a wonderful place of conspiracy an magic.

But in the real world I came face to face with a UFO.

I honestly only can conjecture as to what the UFO was but it was not a natural thing.

I am a normal everyday guy who is into science and human inginuety.

One 20 minute period of my life changed everything I thought about the world and the Universe.

I only start this thread because I know that what happened to me was real.

I started this thread at least three times and always deleted it.

Not because what happened to me was not true and real but because I am afriad to admit in public that I have seen a UFO.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I am afriad to admit in public that I have seen a UFO.

Why is that?

And, what is your story?

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yeah well don't feel foolish about sharing anything. I always see ppl giving ppl a hard time offer things that can be questionable but they forget they are on a msg board of many things not yet proven to man..

few questions if I may

What was your situation when you saw it?

Did you have thoughts and feelings if fear before you saw it and while you saw it?

How far away were you? Did you see the actual alien or just a craft of sorts?

Any communication?

If so any ESP?

Next up would do you now belive in terms of god/satan/aliens/human relationships?

Sorry so many questions but really need to know. As I have had some odd happenings.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
30 yards at closest.

No Aliens no demons just pure UFO.

I only have opinions as to what it was.

I can make a good case for UFOs.

But despite that I think there is an untold story here to tell.

I know that despite the fact that I can make a good case for UFOs.

I still have a very hard time admitting that I have seen a UFO.
People look down on you for saying that.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Fact:

It is estimated that one in ten people who see a UFO report that publicly.

Hundreds of Thousands of UFO reports are received annually.

A large percentage of these have always remained " unknowns".

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I for one would love to hear the intricit (sp) details of what you saw. I have seen a few myself and was always sceptical on coming forward for the sake of not being rediculed. come forward. The only way we can get our stories out (bleieved or not) is to tell them. I myslef am in the process of putting together an acurate statement on one of my best sightings. I say go for it.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hey both of ya spit it out

I told you my crazy sightings I just hope I am seeing good "thingys" and not negative ones. I am very paranoid after all this

But please come forward with description and did you see it in the sky on the ground etc etc etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hello lost_shaman

I really appreciate your posts and i know you are a person with a lot of knowledge in ufology. You know like myself that ufos do exist.

It is funny because i myself had a sighting in 1994. Not a big close one but quite interesting though. I remember talking about it in detail on the ATS Chatroom some months ago, and i was about to make a thread about it on the forum. I will post it this week if i have the time.

There are always skeptical people who doubt or deny the authenticity of other people testimonies. But this is not a problem. Please share your sighting with us. The most important thing is that you know that you saw what you saw and that's it.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Hey both of ya spit it out

I told you my crazy sightings I just hope I am seeing good "thingys" and not negative ones. I am very paranoid after all this

But please come forward with description and did you see it in the sky on the ground etc etc etc.

This thread belongs to lost_shaman, and I am not one to intrude my stories on someone elses thread. I am now a little skeptical on posting anything else about my life. I think I will take a break and just do some "replies" for awhile. But one day I will post my best sighting of all that I had with a wittness with me. In my own thread of course.

Ram

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I understand why Lost shaman won't tell it publich sort of speak..

I did it...myself..
Told my freind - and lost all contact...

Im not telling this cause im into a selfpitty event happening...

It's just what happend...
And iv'e meet people who told me....in real life..And that sort of set of the spark for me to tell others...

It's a hard choice..
But it was so much on my mind - I had to tell somone...
You know - We learn to tell what's on our heart - But in these cases..

That rule dosn't quiet work the same way.. under these sircumstances..

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yeah I mentioned it to someone at work if they ever seen anything when they worked my shift and they laughed and made jokes. Whatever simple minds don't think beyond football and hotdogs. I have hopes of something we shall see...

Sky pls post a new thread I really wanna hear the story. Screw those ppl that were messing with you I think most ppl on this board be well minded after last time someone posted crap. I fell your pain however people are mad in more than one way

Is it that hard to show some love anymore? I guess its just queer if you show any positive feelings on a public internet forum argh oh well never be held down by evil...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I also told people of what I saw before but I only got laughed at by family and co-workers. Now I just keep it to myself. The only person that believed me was my martial arts instructor. I understand how people feel when they try to talk about it but really cant.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is no shame in telling a UFO story on this forum ! I for one would love to hear it.

You could even U2U details to people if you do not want to share it in public.

No more redicule.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will listen to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Although I have never seen a UFO myself, I am extremely interested in the subject of Ufology. I find it fascinating and read everything that I can get my hands on about the subject. If you have a story to tell, please by all means do so. There are plenty of people like myself that will listen intently and not pass judgement. We may probe for further info but we will not ridicule. Those that ridicule are afraid to face the facts, that we are not alone.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If not here, where? If not now, when?

No one knows who you are. So how could you possibly take offense at, or be hurt by, someone's comments? All of us have an interest in this topic, or we wouldn't be here. I need to post a thread in BTS about the whole 'offense - ridicule' thing.

Please share. If anyone goes over the line, hit the 'Ignore' button.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
When people on here say that they have seen a UFO do they mean....

a) they have seen something in the sky which is unidentifiable

b) something they have seen in the sky which they KNOW is not from this planet.

c) they have seem something in the sky which is unmistakeably a propelled craft from another planet or galaxy.

Just interested like.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
yea i was thinking that myself i think now because of UFO's known though out the world its not unidentified anymore people just mutaly agree its its a craft from anther world,galaxy,time zone etc...

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
When people on here say that they have seen a UFO do they mean....

a) they have seen something in the sky which is unidentifiable

b) something they have seen in the sky which they KNOW is not from this planet.

c) they have seem something in the sky which is unmistakeably a propelled craft from another planet or galaxy.

Just interested like.

I think, all of the above are what they are referring to.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nope each person has their own specific viewpoint and they do not normally generalise and that is why I asked

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OK fair piont but if you were to say i saw a UFO they would imeditly think or say "u saw aliens!?"or somhing along those lines say if someone saw a helicopter in the sky and didnt know what it was if they said hey a UFO someone would say no thats a helicopter not aliens

Do you get what im trying to say?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join