It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was not about WMD it was Alien Tech and Sumerian knowledge!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalMirage

If this was the case, why wouldnt the US government have taken such things from the iraqi people in 1968, when they supported the right wing of the Ba'th party (Saddam) to crush the Iraqi revolution?

Or why not get it during the first Gult War in 1990?

What stopped them?

Edit to add: Dont i feel silly for replying to a poster who probably is no longer on this site.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shot messenger

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE IRAQ MESS IS DUE TO GEORGE WEE WEE HAVING HEARD HIS DADDY TALKING ABOUT THE ANUNNAKI MATERIAL THAT WAS STORED IN THE WARE HOUSES ALL OVER IRAQ.

WE TOOK THE STUFF, AS IT WAS HIDDEN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN AMMO DUMPS. THERE WAS OVER 176,000 TONS OF IT HAULED OFF INTO SAUDI ARABIA AND HAS NOW BEEN MOVED TO THE U.S.A. I HAVE NEEN LOOKING FOR IT, AS I THINK IT IS NOW IN WEST TEXAS SOMEPLACE.

THERE WERE SOME SEEDS THAT THE FOUND WHICH HAD BEEN SAVED IN A SPECIAL "SPACE" BOX AND WHEN THE TEXAS A&M FOLKS GOT THEM PLANTED AND THEY CAME UP, AND MADE ALL KINDS OF GOOD FOOD AND LOTS OF IT.

SOME OF THE STUFFF WAS A KIND OF MIRCILE IN THE WAY IT GREW SO FAST AND WAS SO GOOD TO EAT. THEY HAVE HAD THESE NEW SEEDS FOR FIVE YEARS NOW (5-08) AND ARE NOT READY TO GIVE THEM OUT TO FARMERS AS THEY KNOW THE WORLD WOULD NOT KN OW WHAT TO DO WITH ENOUGH FOOD FOR EVERYBODY TO LVE HAPPLY EVERAFTER.

IF ALL THE WORLD HAD PLENTY OF FOOD ALL THE TIME THERE WOUYLLD NOT BE ANY WAR. EVERY BODY WOULD JUST LAY AROUND HAVING SEX, AND NOT WORK OR NEED TO WORK ANY MORE. EVERY BODY WOULD LIVE A LONG TIME AND HAVE LOTS OF BABIES AND PLENTY OF FOOD TOO.

NOW THAT WE HAVE VIAGAGA PILLS ALL THE WOMEN WOULD COOK FOOR AND THEN EVERYONE EAT AND HAVE SOME MORE SEX.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT SHOT AND DIED AND WENT TO HEAVAN. AND THEY SEND ME BACK AS I HAD SOME PROJECT THAT THEY WANTED ME TO DO. SO HERE I AM READY FOR MY PROJECT AND STILL HAVING A BALL.

[email protected]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just realized that this thread is a Lazarus among us, but even though many of the players formally involved may or may not respond, the opening premise, that the US went to invade for the alien tech reminded me of a news blurb that I remembered and did not sit right with me at the time.

Iraqi leaders hold first meeting on nation's future

UR, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraqi opposition leaders and U.S. officials on Tuesday held the first of several meetings aimed at charting Iraq's future just days after a U.S.-led invasion toppled the regime of President Saddam Hussein.

Kurdish, Sunni and Shiite leaders gathered at an air base in the southern Iraqi town of Ur, near a 4,000-year-old ziggurat (observatory).

Saddam's party gets the boot

UR, Iraq--Under a white-and-gold tent at the biblical birthplace of Abraham, the United States assembled Iraqi factions Tuesday and told them it has "absolutely no interest" in ruling Iraq. Some Muslims boycotted the meeting and thousands demonstrated nearby, shouting: "No to America and no to Saddam!"

Perhaps someone else can find more information about the event, but a sunrise breakfast at the Ziggurat at Ur on the Spring Equinox. The idea of it gives me the 'esoteric' willies...

DocMoreau

Edit to add these tidbits:
Oil to Syria Shut Down

Newsmax Wires
Wednesday, April 16, 2003
WASHINGTON -- U.S. forces have disabled a pipeline that has been delivering oil from Iraq to Syria in violation of a U.N. embargo, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Tuesday.
"I cannot assure you that all illegal oil flowing from Iraq into Syria is shut off; I just hope it is," Rumsfeld said at a Pentagon news conference.

The 11 suspected chemical and biological laboratories found in trailers buried near Karbala are not "smoking guns" in the search for Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction program, CNN reported Tuesday. An Army expert on chemical and biological weapons said tests indicated the laboratories were more likely intended to be used in the creation of conventional munitions.

The smash of civilizations

The best-known of the civilizations that make up Iraq's cultural heritage are the Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Parthians, Sassanids and Muslims. On April 10, 2003, in a television address, Bush acknowledged that the Iraqi people were "the heirs of a great civilization that contributes to all humanity". Only two days later, under the complacent eyes of the US Army, the Iraqis would begin to lose that heritage in a swirl of looting and burning.

In September 2004, in one of the few self-critical reports to come out of Donald Rumsfeld's Department of Defense, the Defense Science Board Task Force on Strategic Communication wrote: "The larger goals of US strategy depend on separating the vast majority of non-violent Muslims from the radical-militant Islamist-Jihadists. But American efforts have not only failed in this respect: they may also have achieved the opposite of what they intended."

Nowhere was this failure more apparent than in the indifference - even the glee - shown by Rumsfeld and his generals toward the looting on April 11 and 12, 2003, of the National Museum in Baghdad and the burning on April 14 of the National Library and Archives, as well as the Library of Korans at the Ministry of Religious Endowments. These events were, according to Paul Zimansky, a Boston University archaeologist, "The greatest cultural disaster of the last 500 years." Eleanor Robson of All Souls College, Oxford, said, "You'd have to go back centuries, to the Mongol invasion of Baghdad in 1258, to find looting on this scale." Yet Rumsfeld compared the looting to the aftermath of a soccer game and shrugged it off with the comment, "Freedom's untidy ... Free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes."

The Baghdad archaeological museum has long been regarded as perhaps the richest of all such institutions in the Middle East. It is difficult to say with precision what was lost there in those catastrophic April days in 2003 because up-to-date inventories of its holdings, many never even described in archaeological journals, were also destroyed by the looters or were incomplete thanks to conditions in Baghdad after the Gulf War of 1991. One of the best records, however partial, of its holdings is the catalog of items the museum lent in 1988 to an exhibition held in Japan's ancient capital of Nara entitled Silk Road Civilizations. But, as one museum official said to John Burns of the New York Times after the looting, "All gone, all gone. All gone in two days."

[edit on 13/5/2008 by DocMoreau]

[edit on 13/5/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
aha it makes sense now, dont be so deluded the goverment have more ways than 1 to get energy, they just want your money. or shud i say there money back!!! terrorism was a coverup, they must of known that the public would click on to this, so therefore devised a 2nd coverup, oil!!! the media have onli given you 2 options 2 choose from n they repeat it repeatedly, in a hope that you will not see the real reason, remember the media work for the goverment!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
While I'm open to the idea of extra-terrestrials and even their interference in human history I fear I must disagree on the Bush Crime Family motives in seizing Iraq. The reason evil warlord Cheney wouldn't give up any info on his "energy meeting" right after seizing office in the Supreme Court Coup of 2000 (with assist from Fla. Gov. BUSH and the Ohio republican president of Diebold's fixing the voting machines), despite its being taken to the highest (again fixed) court, is due to the fact that at that meeting Cheney and the executives of Big Oil had carved up Iraq on a map over a year and a half BEFORE 9/11!

This was simply the opportunity for G. H. W. Bush and his pals to clean up on oil and war provisions (in which they are all heavily invested) as well as Cheney and many filthy Texans ripping off the middle/working class tax dollars in fraudulent "reconstruction," no bid contracts.

Cynically employing faux patriotism and religions, as well as controlling a cowed media, they bludgeoned into silence any who would dare question their motives or proof. Ironically a deal between the son and grandson of a man who was doing business with Nazis from the U. S. WHILE at war with it and zionists whose major concern du jour was Iraq (now Iran...notice?) they left no voice for opposition. Douglas Feith (traitor) is a dual citizen of US/Israel (and son of one of the original modern terrorists who blew up British folks in Palestinian hotels and ships) cooked WMD facts, Wolfowitz (traitor) was 1st to bring up Iraq at a cabinet meeting, folks like the now hiding Richard Perle (traitor) were its cheerleaders and scum like Daniel Pipes (traitor) hitmen assigned to silence an ordinarily overwhelming liberal and progressive American Jewry (for which I have great respect).

"W" was a dull tool placed in his position to acheive these ends. Now they want you to think he's just some lovable moron or (in the case of such as Scott McClelland) that it was simply some flaw in his honestly held belief in his sacred mission instead of the biggest crime syndicate and rip off in human history.

If there are interplanetary beings either observing us or have even more involvement in our affairs they must find us pathetic creatures. Perhaps they are waiting for us to mature or coalesce. To throw off the ignorance that permits scum like the Bush family from keeping us ignorant and divided. To not continue along in our tribalistic anomosities, our babbling misinterpretations, asinine prejudices and susceptibility to lies, the flattering that replaces sincerity. Real evil uses ignorance and indeed IS ignorance. Educate yourselves then find your voices.

At its outset the CIA included oilmen. It used them for information, sabotage and interference in other governments (short memoried Americans should know why the Iranians hate us, these CIA/Oil dirtbags overthrew a democratically elected leader in Iran and replaced him with a Shah so they could steal the oil they found so important after WWII). If you really want to take back your country and save it from this rapid decline then demand that the JFK assassination files be opened NOW, not after those involved are dead. Once you know the truth, that CIA/Oilman G. H. W. Bush was directly involved (with Prescott Bush's hand picked Richard Nixon) all that has happened to our great nation since should become obvious.

Stop allowing them to treat you and your intellect with such disdain and disrepect. Move away from the idiot box, what little entertainment is now squeezed between increasingly lengthy, bizarre and misleading commercials is cheap, tawdry, sleazy and demeaning to all humans (particularly women).

Oh, and to the poster who mentioned anthrax....that was a zionist act. The Mossad knew, as did the Bush family, that 9/11 was coming.

To any open mouthed drooler who dare yet defend these people ask 2 questions (1) Why is gas so high if we're stealing Iraq's oil? (2) Where's Bin Laden?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalMirage
This may have been posted here before but I think it merits a second look. There is a rummor about Bush needing ANY excuse for going into Iraq because they knew that a UFO had crashed near Baghdad and Saddam had recovered the UFO. Also that there was important knowledge about alien life from the Sumerian culture that only Saddam had acces to and that they wanted acces to those sites.

That would explain the Bush administration going to all these pains to get acces to Iraq. Anyone with more info please post.

Radio Interview about this!
About.com Article
Pravda Newspaper
www.alienjesus.com...

Sorry I didn't have time to read the rest of this thread other than this first post but I should add although I don't really buy such theories, it IS interesting how after the invasion there was news stories all over about U.S. troops ransacking all of Bagdad's biggest museums and stealing ancient relics etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ah ok sorry I see someone had already posted much more detailed things along the lines of the museum lootings. But yes I suppose that is interesting albeit it's still hard to swallow because I would just find it hard to believe that we would need such a gigantic invasion and all those lies and world changing shock and awe tactics just to acquire a supposed crashed UFO. Seeing the state of the Iraqi defense forces I'm almost positive that a elite squad of SpecOPs/Seals etc could secure and recover ANYTHING of import that Iraq or Saddam could possibly have. All they would have to do is infiltrate and take over the warehouse wherever the saucer was being held and then call in a Chinook or some other heavy helicopter transport to the cart the thing away to a waiting U.S. convoy or transport ship etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by shot messenger

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE IRAQ MESS IS DUE TO GEORGE WEE WEE HAVING HEARD HIS DADDY TALKING ABOUT THE ANUNNAKI MATERIAL THAT WAS STORED IN THE WARE HOUSES ALL OVER IRAQ.

WE TOOK THE STUFF, AS IT WAS HIDDEN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN AMMO DUMPS. THERE WAS OVER 176,000 TONS OF IT HAULED OFF INTO SAUDI ARABIA AND HAS NOW BEEN MOVED TO THE U.S.A. I HAVE NEEN LOOKING FOR IT, AS I THINK IT IS NOW IN WEST TEXAS SOMEPLACE.

THERE WERE SOME SEEDS THAT THE FOUND WHICH HAD BEEN SAVED IN A SPECIAL "SPACE" BOX AND WHEN THE TEXAS A&M FOLKS GOT THEM PLANTED AND THEY CAME UP, AND MADE ALL KINDS OF GOOD FOOD AND LOTS OF IT.

SOME OF THE STUFFF WAS A KIND OF MIRCILE IN THE WAY IT GREW SO FAST AND WAS SO GOOD TO EAT. THEY HAVE HAD THESE NEW SEEDS FOR FIVE YEARS NOW (5-08) AND ARE NOT READY TO GIVE THEM OUT TO FARMERS AS THEY KNOW THE WORLD WOULD NOT KN OW WHAT TO DO WITH ENOUGH FOOD FOR EVERYBODY TO LVE HAPPLY EVERAFTER.

IF ALL THE WORLD HAD PLENTY OF FOOD ALL THE TIME THERE WOUYLLD NOT BE ANY WAR. EVERY BODY WOULD JUST LAY AROUND HAVING SEX, AND NOT WORK OR NEED TO WORK ANY MORE. EVERY BODY WOULD LIVE A LONG TIME AND HAVE LOTS OF BABIES AND PLENTY OF FOOD TOO.

NOW THAT WE HAVE VIAGAGA PILLS ALL THE WOMEN WOULD COOK FOOR AND THEN EVERYONE EAT AND HAVE SOME MORE SEX.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT SHOT AND DIED AND WENT TO HEAVAN. AND THEY SEND ME BACK AS I HAD SOME PROJECT THAT THEY WANTED ME TO DO. SO HERE I AM READY FOR MY PROJECT AND STILL HAVING A BALL.

[email protected]

Please stay off the methamphetamines.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fulcrum29

I don't know who you are, nor does it matter. I too in fact, died, went to Heaven, and was sent back as well. I was told that I still have things to do here, before I can be allowed into Heaven. This was the most uncanny thing I have read in this thread and now I know for sure that what had happend to me was real. That was 11 years ago. Aint that a trip.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hey OP,

In one of David Hamel's videos, he mentions that Saddam Hussein was in possession of some "disks". He pointed at a painting of several brown disks with holes in them. They looked to me like fastening washers. I believe David said they had some special abilities or something... I thought it was very odd that David Hamel even mentioned Saddam.

www.world-famous.com...

David Hamel was very interesting to me, a lot of stuff he talked about in his videos had truth behind it. However, his reputation has been ruined by the show Mythbusters.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RoB_UK

Gold may well possess properties that we are not aware of. A possible interplanetary visitor may well have a practical use for it that we cannot even imagine.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Intresting theory, iraq has even been claimed to have a stargate.

Must be the tower of Babel. I really hate what the Gods did in that verse in the Bible. They were so scared that humanity is beginning to collaborate (in peaceful and unselfish terms, I assume) that nothing will be restrained from them (knowledge)

From that point on, until today, it's happened ever since - suppression of knowledge. Makes you think, whoever has created the system to suppress knowledge, must be the Gods.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sexymon

I really doubt it was all about oil. We have enough oil just in alaska to last us decades. There is something larger behind the WMDs and oil that they dont want us to know about. Its either to maximize profits(banksters make billions off war) or continue to try and dominate the world. Probly both. But i would not be surprised if they were trying to find some alein info since Sumeria was located in the Mid east. Im sure there is evidence still awaiting discovery about the anceint "aleins"(if we didnt destroy it when we bombed that country to hell). Nothing surprises me anymore that the goverment does.
All the information is right here infront of our eyes. They knew something, they could have possibly known more than we know now. We just need to accept this. The media has every one so dumbed down that if anyone says anything about aleins or UFO they are automatically demonized. Its time we all wake up and not put up with all the "important" issues that are on TV, like the name of Paris Hiltons new dog, or pics of Brad Pitts kids, WHO GIVES A S***. These are far from the real issues.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join