It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was not about WMD it was Alien Tech and Sumerian knowledge!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This may have been posted here before but I think it merits a second look. There is a rummor about Bush needing ANY excuse for going into Iraq because they knew that a UFO had crashed near Baghdad and Saddam had recovered the UFO. Also that there was important knowledge about alien life from the Sumerian culture that only Saddam had acces to and that they wanted acces to those sites.

That would explain the Bush administration going to all these pains to get acces to Iraq. Anyone with more info please post.

Radio Interview about this!
About.com Article
Pravda Newspaper
www.alienjesus.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
right idea, wrong country. Iraq is nothing more thana piece of a master plan. First Afghanistan, then Iraq, then Iran, then syria, and so on. Jordan,Saudi Arabia. and those other guys already peacefully surrendered to america. It's called world domination by the american shadow gov.
First they took america on 9/11 and sent anthrax to the media and senate to silence them and keep them from exposing the coup. cool huh?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hey man- right on

We know we're running out of oil- the cats at the oil companies just told us so - right? they say "whoops - we just realized we're running out of oil." I kinda doubt that though since they've probably had the funds to employ world class scientists and researchers for some time - I mean - they gotta know how much oil is left in a particular region . How could you build a corporation - especially one that big- without knowing how much product you have? And if it is true that they just figured this out then there must have been a new ground-breaking instrument or process for measuring oil within the ground right? Anyway it's pretty safe to assume they have know what's going on for some time.

Have you noticed how many SUV's have been sold since Desert Storm?

Now correct me if I'm wrong- but if we run out of oil- the oil companies-
(aren't they the most powerful companies on Earth?) -are kinda screwed - right? If they don't have anything to sell then- what? What are they gonna do? What will the major motor companies do? What are all these cats with SUV's gonna do? Things could get hairy quick.

They gotta come up with an alternative.

These new hybrid motors are really cool - they use very little gas which is good- because -if we're running out it's gonna get expensive. You know - a funny thing about electric motors- if you increase conductivity you get more power out of fewer volts. I guess that's why all those scientists are working on that superconductivity stuff.

So the oil companies have had to start looking for alternative fuels- right? They've been talking about it for years - you know-" to help the environment".
But even if they did find a different fuel - and let's say that it was pretty close to petroleum- in it's properties - so that it could be mined, transported, refined and distibuted in roughly the same fashion- so they wouldn't need to totally rebuild their ENTIRE empire - how many dollars woud it cost?- just for minor retooling of the refineries? What if the source of the new fuel isn't in the same spot as the petroleum is now? How much would it cost to move the oil companies' operations from Behrain (sp?) to - anywere?- I think it might be insurmountable even in the best case scenario. I mean- how do you prepare the oil and auto market for the blow? You'd have to make some hellacious profits before the market crashed- pull it out of the ground for next to nothing and sell it for a god-awful price- and have people still need to buy it up.

(I wonder how it would feel to have to tell your buddy you can't go do something because you couldn't afford to put gas in your Hummer - you gotta think of something- I mean you bought it - thought it was really cool - you were the friend who got the Hummer - yeah - now you're the friend who bought the Hummer he can't afford to drive- no way- you gotta do it- crap.)

And it would be really helpful if the new alternative were close to something they already had up and running - you know?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I've never heard of this but I have heard of World War 2 not being fought for political ideologies but rather alien technology and knowledge that the various world powers possessed - and the cold war was a continuation of this battle when both the United States and Soviet Union possessed various bits and pieces of this technology and knowledge.

I always thought it was an interesting theory, but I never really subscribed to it myself

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No crashed UFO in Iraq......sorry guys. Its about the "Oil is Jesus" thing.........love that avitar by the way, I just can't remember whose it is.....

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ive never herd about a crashed ufo,but i do believe the us invaded iraq,because they were looking for lost technology left behind by the annunaki...for any of you ppl who might study the bible midly, you will know that iraq is the ancient land of babylon....in the book of revelations it describes babylon as buring on fire,and its smoke rises to heaven...if you watch tv nightly you can see new bombs and explosions being dropped in iraq daily,which in return cause smoke plums which reach to the skys ,just like the bible said it would happen ,in this prospective the bible proves it self to hold truth and prophecys(iraq is burning down)....later on in revalations,it talks about the "mystery of babylon" this mystery will be one of the leading factors to start armageddon otherwise known as WW3..is this mystery the alien technology they are looking for?,,,could they possibly already have it? is it some kind of nuclear weapon? was it the Wmd's they were originnaly lloking for?....the real reason the us invaded iraq ,was to find this technology!,they lied numerous times to cover up there real agenda..this shouldnt be a surpise,seeing as how they did it before with 9/11....the question is how long do we have until this war breaks out...only time will tell,but i dont think we have long to wait

[edit on 19-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Intresting theory, iraq has even been claimed to have a stargate. LoL
But seriously the sumerians or asome believe the annunaki, did have a complex tunnel system, with tombs etc. They were believed where saddam was hiding out, while on the run. I dont really know if saddam had alien techs though, the tombs had all been searched and ransacked along time ago. Everything that could of been found, was found then and been hidden from us.
Honestly though, i dont believe the sumerians left behind anything of higher technology. It is suss enough that they knew about the 9 planets in a solar system, so if it was a cover-up i dont think that we would even know that the sumerians knew about our solar system.
People have to remember after thousands of years very little is left behind, the only things that are left behind are mainly pottery, artworks, and some tablets with religious texts and poetry.
We gather all of that together and then speculate on how they lived.
So if they did have any other knowledge they shouldnt of had, or some advance tech. It is either lost or never existed.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Intresting theory, iraq has even been claimed to have a stargate. LoL
But seriously the sumerians or asome believe the annunaki, did have a complex tunnel system, with tombs etc. They were believed where saddam was hiding out, while on the run. I dont really know if saddam had alien techs though, the tombs had all been searched and ransacked along time ago. Everything that could of been found, was found then and been hidden from us.
Honestly though, i dont believe the sumerians left behind anything of higher technology. It is suss enough that they knew about the 9 planets in a solar system, so if it was a cover-up i dont think that we would even know that the sumerians knew about our solar system.
People have to remember after thousands of years very little is left behind, the only things that are left behind are mainly pottery, artworks, and some tablets with religious texts and poetry.
We gather all of that together and then speculate on how they lived.
So if they did have any other knowledge they shouldnt of had, or some advance tech. It is either lost or never existed.

Why do you have annunaki written under your name,but dont seem to believe in them to much?

I think the sumerians had technolgy,but only what there gods allowed them to have....they couldnt have all the good stuff that there godss had because then they would have destroyed themselves with it...maybe thats why other alien races are so concerned with our nuclear weapons and how we handle them?...they know the consequences of having such great weapons ,and technology....it is very possible there could be some things buried beneath the sands,we really dont know,...kmon,to say they never existed,i think that your wrong there

[edit on 19-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I do believe in the annunaki, i believe they were the makers of the human race as we know it. They came and spliced our genes with theirs, "being made in the image of us" i do believe that they acted as gods, and that their was a great war between the gods, which im sure you know about.
I believe this happend long befor the sumerians were around.

The reason they left? They had no more need for this planet, they raped our planet of the resource they needed. I dont know if they observe us, or even care about us what so ever anymore.

The reason i dont believe sumeria had any advance techs is that there is alot of conflicting evidence agaisnt it. For their day the techs they had were "advance" it was the first civ in the world, they were they first to make carts to trade with other villages and tribes. They are the earliest sign of civilization we have. They were advance in their own right!

Although i do believe that their myths and knowledge had been passed on through generations that had been first taught by the annunaki.

Cant say im a devout believer of nibiru, unless i see it for myself when its surpose to fly by next.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The annunaki do care about us,i cannot say all of them tho....they were the ones who saved noah from the disasters(flood) which was repsonible by planet x passing by earth.....planetx/nibiru is returning!..and i think it will be heer next year...i can get into a long discussion as to why i think this,but insted i wont..amd ill let the truth unfold on its own...2006 is right around the corner anyway,so just wait and see......btw they came here for gold,but created humans as a side project,some annunaki were in favor of us,and some werr not...a faction of the annunaki known as the watchers decided to mate with us,later causing races of giants ,which were similar to themselves...about 12-14 ft tall..maybe?

[edit on 20-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
GlobalMirage

AT least someone here knows the real reason !!!!

It crashed many many many years ago not recent .
And the US Will stay in Iraq for as long as it takes to recover it.

Read this many years before US was even thinking about Afgan.

Where was the first 'City' built ? Ask yourself that.
We were only 'designed' for one purpose and we still forfill that purpose today ' SLAVES' 99% of us are slaves in one way shape or form.

Only we don't mine Gold for ET's anymore.
DNA Manipulation - O don't be silly why would they do that !!!
TEST Tube babies,Stem cell ect ect Hey would ya know it
Its like we are starting to manipulate DNA no that can't be right CAN IT !

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yes they came here for gold and some other resource, i forget the sumerian word for it. Anyway surposedly the resource was very precious and they drained all of it. I honestly dont know about the giants. The great flood was surposedly 9500-10000b.c. aprox. So are you saying that when the annunaki mated with us after or befor the flood?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
Yes they came here for gold and some other resource, i forget the sumerian word for it. Anyway surposedly the resource was very precious and they drained all of it. I honestly dont know about the giants. The great flood was surposedly 9500-10000b.c. aprox. So are you saying that when the annunaki mated with us after or befor the flood?

I think standard Sitchin thinking is a faction of the Annunaki mated with humans before the flood and the flood was a way of cleaning the slate because the Annunaki/Human mating was frowned upon by the powers-that-be and they didn't want a bunch of DNA polluted half-breeds running around on Earth. I could be completely wrong. It's been a long time since I've read the Earth Chronicles.

The Iraq/Alien theory has one problem for me though. I really like the idea of the US launching this war to recover ancient secrets of the Sumerians, but I think the recovery of a more modern UFO crash holds more water, and here's why:

If it was ancient secrets they were after why did GHW Bush stop the push into Iraq in the first Gulf War? Surely he had every chance to roll into Bagdad if there was a good enough reason. The Iraqi UFO sightings seem to center around the late 90s... (1998 is the date of that CNN clip, right? BTW: Anyone have a video of that, I see it mentioned, but have never seen it.) So, it only makes sense that GW Bush is dead set on getting into Iraq if something happened between 1991 and 2000. (You know, besides an assassination attempt on "Diddy".) Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
No crashed UFO in Iraq......sorry guys. Its about the "Oil is Jesus" thing.........love that avitar by the way, I just can't remember whose it is.....

We sort of won close to 3 years ago now. When do we see the benefits of obtaining/befriending Iraq? Or, is that the billions in surplus the Oil Companies got?

One day the people of America will not longer accept taxation without representation.

Personnaly I don't care too much for the American peoples' voice being usurped by the ideologies of greedy co-orporate America and the ideologies of terrorists. Great pair the two of these entities make.

As for the whole alien aircraft in Sumer. It's far more likely that it's stuff people working for the United Nations buried there about 6,000 years ago, or longer. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The annunaki is the messiah the jewish ppl are waiTing for....and they are on there way to earth NOW!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

As for the whole alien aircraft in Sumer. It's far more likely that it's stuff people working for the United Nations buried there about 6,000 years ago, or longer. Just a thought.

Are you trying to say a race of aliens,possibly the reptillans buried some sort of technology in iraq thousands of years ago..and now they have our government on some type of easter egg hunt,trying to looking for it

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
...2006 is right around the corner anyway,so just wait and see......

I'm not big into the whole Annunaki/Sumerian thing, but this is an interesting read. What exactly is suposed to happen come 2006?

[edit on 20-12-2005 by hungryhippo]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hungryhippo
[

I'm not big into the whole Annunaki/Sumerian thing, but this is an interesting read. What exactly is suposed to happen come 2006?

[edit on 20-12-2005 by hungryhippo]

Aliens are coming...thats all you really need to know....i cant prove it right now,but time will tell,and 2006 is right around the corner,so like jesus told his disciples,old and new...WATCH!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Are you trying to say a race of aliens,possibly the reptillans buried some sort of technology in iraq thousands of years ago..and now they have our government on some type of easter egg hunt,trying to looking for it

If anyone, anywhere, throughout all existance and throughout all time obtain the capacity to travel through time . .. . . .

Then we are known.

If we are known, then they (aliens) would surely deal with those people who represent the entire population of the planet.

United Nations could be percieved as fullfilling that role.

Do you believe the United Nations would make deals with aliens?

Name one person in the United Nations. If you can not, then you are not that serious about finding the answers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join