It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was not about WMD it was Alien Tech and Sumerian knowledge!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
yea i believe they have made contact with more then just the UN,,i think they use our governments as there lil puppets,,,,like a game of gi joes...they send them here,send them there,where ever they want,right now they focusing on babylon...but they dont really get the asians in any troubles,because those are there chosen people

[edit on 20-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think it's been mentioned on this thread, but I started one about the Nazis getting to moon in 1942. Possible reason to get to the moon as quickly as possible for some sort of technology to swing the Cold War in the possers favour? You'll probably be asking "Why didn't Goebbels have a field day then with the propaganda?" Well that's like saying "How come the American government don't admit to all their weapon projects to show their power?"
Secrecy most likely.
Also, there was the Thule society, perhaps the Americans have something similar?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Everybody's looking for the gold - not the gold but how to cook it- you see- it's all about who's got enough gold- not that there's enough for everybody- that's why green is gold and gold is green- but the gold can't save them and when they cook it it doesn't make bread- can you imagine the anger of a baker who can't make bread? So the ones who should look keep looking - they looked in 49 and looked in 90 but now- now they have thousands- and the eyes to look- it's not there yet- and the whole time the well's running dry and there's alot of angry hearts out there- they gotta corral the cattle or at least prepare-

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well, this is my first post on this whole website....

Aimed at that Wang person.

Please tell me your theories on why the 'aliens' want Gold?

What is gold? It's just a material.

Why is it valuable? Who says it is? Is it because it looks aesthetically pleasing? I think that might be the ONLY reason. And why is it pleasing to the eye? Let's not get into that, too long.

Society made gold valuable, that is my theory, demand for something causes 'prices' to increase generally. Especially when the Supply is so low.

Just some questions of mine.

You have some really...erm...interesting...theories. Each to their own.

I haven't heard of any of the 'alien races' you are talking about so I can't really comment.

Rob

EDIT: I have thought about it for a bit longer, maybe gold has another use, like many other materials do. A use that we have not yet found out about.

I'm not trying to back his story up, I don't believe any of this 'yet' and i doubt i will. It's just I'm trying to help myself understand things from other people's point of view.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by RoB_UK]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's the seed of every living thing they ( W ) are looking for. The recipe for evolution. The ingredients are found all over the peninsula. They don't have the recipe though - yet. It doesn't matter though - a murderous heart cannot create life.
Our creators new where it was when they came here. They made us intelligent- like them - to be stewards to watch over and prepare the bread of life ( loose your child eyes- bread is not always bread but sometimes a cake). When we were with them we partook and had fellowship. The rebels came. We chose selfishly and corrupted ourselves - murder filled our heart.

It's a perfect conductor.

They went to Mt. Ararat first in '49 - didn't stop till '90 when they realized ( Duh ) that Utnapishtim had of course taken it with him. ( just him and his family and the seed - before you can have the tree you must have the seed - before the bread the recipe). No elephants. They were stumped they needed to do more research - "On to the museum!" Desert Storm blew over. Not enough hate to justify piracy. Cheney did it right. Hate like a tsunami. Blitzkrieg rolls again. Carte Blanche. All of it was stolen- you know. Every bit. But the clues were not there for everybody to see. No you gotta fight for those. Bombs are hard on clay- but they have plenty fodder. Blood washes off at least enough to see.

Now they're running out of time - see- they thought it would be over before the first lies started popping up -like bodies in a lake - "Whoa what's this I see? Do you smell a rat?" - and that's not the big problem- nope they have a plan to keep the sheep. Patriot Act II. "Are you a good citizen?" The BIG problem is comin' round the bend. Now it'll be boiled down to singular decisions (not left or right) . The meek shall inherit the Earth. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall see the God.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Perhaps there were numerous reasons for the war in Iraq, alien technology could have been one. But, the progressive attempts to create a global communication system is more likely in my opinion. Communication is key. And, we can measure the belief of what a superpower such as America thinks of the importance of communication by witnessing and observing the fact it is one of the first resources they forcefully take out of the equasion when attacking their foes. They obviously put it on the top of their list every war. and negate the command centers's potential to communicate with their front line troops, usually the very first night of bombing attacks has been suffiecient to do this, utilizing their stealth, and the cover of darkness.

But, consider this: A worldwide communication system is the primary pre-requisite for global wide full disclosure, or full disclosure is not even an option. You want full disclosure? Promote worldwide communication. The overwhelming majority of humans on this planet do not have phones, computers, or TVs. So, the same thing you want most is now no where near an achievable task at this point. But, within 30 years it could be possible to ensure the 99% of Afghanis, and the 99% percent of Iraqis that do not have this communicational promoting technology will. Judge actions and behaviors and cause and effect when attempting to to judge intentions folks.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Just my opinion.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Rob, i dont know the full extent of the reason why they wanted gold from our planet, but here is a link. Not the most realiable source but better than nothing i guess Link
Has some comments about finding 100,000 year old gold mines.
Anywho i dont think they were purely just here to mine gold, their was other resources one our planet im sure they wanted to extract and exploit.

I remember reading on a extensive sticthin related website was that they wanted another radiated element that was found on earth that they used as a power source of some kind, that they depleted the earth of.
That is why surposedly they left.

Also these aint exactly my theories what so every, these are just a mixture of different abstract research into sumerian culture.
But please dont be a full believer go read the critism agaisnt stichin.
For all we know he could be making up what his reading off the sumerian tablets. Any surposedly alot are assumptions.
In sumerian alot of the tablets they found were for example a list of food stock for they day. They would represent they quanity we think by a number of dots befor a symbol. Then the symbol would represent what object they were talking about. We assume that certain symbols represented different things like, bread, cows etc.

So go read up on sumeria, firstly go read they hard facts we know about their civilization. Then after that go read about stichin and the annunaki.
Then make up your own mind.

P.S. Who is to say we value gold because the annunaki valued it? But also gold in early south american civs was more used for decoration of warriors etc. It wasnt valued the same way as its european breathren.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
P.S. Who is to say we value gold because the annunaki valued it? But also gold in early south american civs was more used for decoration of warriors etc. It wasnt valued the same way as its european breathren.

Erm you just contradicited yuorself....

Decoration? Why didn't the decorate them in mud, etc? It was because GOLD WAS BELIEVED TO BE PLEASING TO THE EYE! Which is what I'm trying to tell you. Come on, you decorate something to make it look aesthetically pleasing.

So yes, the basic value is the same as cultures today.

But I see where you are coming from, Stone Age man must have found it pleasing as well. So where did they learn that 'belief' from? Hmmm...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sexymon "There is no UFO crashed in Iraq " just curious as to what makes you an expert.

Do you have first hand knowledge of this, and if so you must be pretty high up in the echelon. Pray tell, if you speak the truth why are you allowed to inform us minions as most would think, this kind of information would be kept classified.

Do you know something we don't?

SM2

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello all, I am a new member, and this is my first post here, and I thought I would answer a question for ya guys. To adress the question on why they needed/wanted gold. I read a book by Jim Marrs, "Rule by Secrecy" and the whole Sumarian deal was in discussed in detail. The reason he claimed they wanted gold, was to repair thier ozone layer. The would ionize gold particles and shoot it into thier atmosphere and repair the damage they had done to it.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I posted on this topic a little while ago with my own thread, but I'll agree that this definatly merits a second look. Anyhow here's the thread I posted incase you'd like to look at some of the information posted on it;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
or it really could be about oil....

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Originally posted by hungryhippo
[

I'm not big into the whole Annunaki/Sumerian thing, but this is an interesting read. What exactly is suposed to happen come 2006?

[edit on 20-12-2005 by hungryhippo]

Aliens are coming...thats all you really need to know....i cant prove it right now,but time will tell,and 2006 is right around the corner,so like jesus told his disciples,old and new...WATCH!!!!!!!!!

It is now mid September of 2006.... Im waiting.

I understand that there are some things that people believe in whole heartedly, however, to be taken seriously, you need to go into detail and present justification for your beliefs - something that you have said several times, you are too busy to do.

Basically, I think you're not credible at all.

And plus, I never take anyone seriously who puts "420" in their user name; for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Perhaps the reason gold was/is valuable because of its properties when in monatomic form. A guy named David Hudson may have rediscovered it and does hold some patents.

In any case, this white powder gold, according to Hudson, has some rather amazing properties: it is allegedly a high-temperature superconductor and, when heated in just the right way, weighs less than nothing—it can levitate. And, of course, it has a long list of incredible health benefits. Hudson received patents in Britain and Australia (though not, interestingly, in the U.S.) for this special form of gold and 10 other elements, which he referred to collectively as Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements (ORMEs). (I should interject that the awarding of a patent does not mean that a government agency has successfully reproduced the invention in question, or even that they have validated it as being scientifically sound.)

Then Hudson began reading about alchemy, and he became convinced that his white powder gold was the stuff of legend—well, many legends, in fact. He equated it with “manna,” “the philosopher’s stone,” “the food of the gods,” and “the elixir of life,” among other things. Hudson believed he had rediscovered an ancient alchemical formula. He began promoting this belief in New Age and mystical circles, which eagerly latched onto it and have been proclaiming it as truth ever since. And, naturally, numerous companies sell solid or liquid forms of “white powder gold” supposedly created using variants of Hudson’s recipe.

itotd.com...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am split......us wanting control over any crashed ship for tech. purposes sounds on the money, but Saddam has been on our payroll since the late 70's so in REALITY anything they wanted from him they could have asked for and he would have given it up. He know what we have and what we could do. He is probably sippin a Margarita on some beach somewere in a nice exile retirment. everything we see on our news is smoke and mirrors for us. He was our Bit** plain and simple

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If your so ignorant to think that 420 or smoking limits someones abilities to form a ration opinion then you live in a BOX and i wouldnt listen to your opinion if it was between you and a crack head. I smoke and would debate your sheltered A*s any day of the week

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Being that this topic has a great deal to do with current issues and its a pretty interesting topic; i havent heard any new speculations since this thread was made, on any secret agenda the US has for being in the middle east or any type of secrets being revealed over in iraq through any media source on any level and its now may of 2007.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by ge0089]

[edit on 27-5-2007 by ge0089]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by MagicPriest420

planetx/nibiru is returning!..and i think it will be heer next year...i can get into a long discussion as to why i think this,but insted i wont..amd ill let the truth unfold on its own...2006 is right around the corner anyway,so just wait and see......

It's well into 2007.
I've seen no evidence of planetx/nibiru.

As a matter of fact, the scientific community has dropped Pluto as a
planet.

I'm wondering if MagicPriest420 is still with us, and has any explanation
for the obvious errors in his/her statements.

Waiting,
Lex

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That's because Nibiru has a planetary cloaking device that prevents us from detecting it. In fact, it's revolving around Earth as we speak, dropping Indigo children as embryonic implants by the thousands to save us from ourselves! All the UFO sightings are the Annunaki kidnapping innocent people, raping them and forcing them to breed this new brand of human slaves to serve them in their ultimate plan for us. They watch over us, demand we worship no other gods and even attempt to inject themselves into scientific doctrine as the unnamed creators in Intelligent Design. They have even corrupted our government as the so-called religious right that mysteriously managed to re-elect a very unpopular president after a very suspicious initial election when by all rights Gore should have won. I know because they have taken me, over and over to Nibiru so that I could acquire the knowledge I require as the rightful queen of Atlantis. I have been chosen and I command this world to fall to its knees.
Behold my power!

What a bunch of baloney! Sheesh!

I guess whoever started this thread was bored and decided to have a little fun. Well, now I have had some of my own!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Painting of Saddam meeting with the Annunaki:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join