It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims detained after prayers at Giants Stadium.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
I might be adding more fuel to the racist fire, but...
Who is invading their country? I thought this was an internal thing...

North Africans/Muslims are invading through illegal and sometimes, because of a lack of foresight of the European governments, legal immigration which is paid for by taking money away from the European citizens.

EDIT:

It's similar in the States, where illegals flow in and overrun the schools, which costs the US taxpayers money.

I'm not sure if the situation is like that for the Muslims in the US.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

North Africans/Muslims.

Some people came from North Africa, and some Muslims from Afghanistan and declared war in France? I sure missed that one on the news. Last i heard there were riots. Internal. Oh wait, you being a self professed racist probably think anyone with skin a shade darker than tea isn't a citizen of that country, right? Hmmm...
This is internal. Don't try to kid yourself or kid anyone else otherwise. Sometimes countries have problems, and its not the boogeyman with the dark skin thats the cause. Its a number of things. Get over it.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
Oh wait, you being a self professed racist probably think anyone with skin a shade darker than tea isn't a citizen of that country, right? Hmmm... Please clarify you simplisitic 3 word response.

Indians are the same skin color as Pakistanis and yet I do not hate Indians, only Pakistanis. That's because the Indians are not causing trouble. I do not hate black Christians but I do hate black Muslims in European and other non-Muslim countries. It's the Muslims causing trouble in every country that they move to.

[edit on 6-11-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lets not get side tracked into your dark and mysterious world of selective racism. Racism is racism pure and simple.

What do you think it is about Muslims that make them such an evil group of people? Do you think there needs to be scientific research into their genetics? Or is there something in the Koran that's significantly more extreme than the bible? Let's get to the root of this.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You have voted dr_strangecraft for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You have voted dr_strangecraft for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

"If I practice santeria, if I pray by waving a sword and decapitating chickens, it is my right (in states without animal abuse laws.). But I wouldn't do it at a Giants' game. "

[edit on 9-11-2005 by CogitoErgoSum1]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join