It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One man Short is here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would like to start this post by ssaying thank you to the mods and admins for allowing me to join this site. I have actually been a "LURKER" or "PEEPER" for a couple of years now, and have finally decided to join and add my points of view to the forum.

I come to this site on a daily basis to get my news and to track ongoing conspiracies that interest me.

My strong points would be (as far as the board goes) SPACE - UFO's - COMPUTERS - MEDIA and all conspiracies that go with the forementioned topics.

Anyway, just wanted to say "HELLO" and that I look forward to some interesting times on ATS!

-One man

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello One Man Short of Manhood. hehe fun name you picked.

Welcome!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
Hello One Man Short of Manhood. hehe fun name you picked.

Welcome!

Thank you. I figured I would have a little fun with my name. It should keep people guessing anyway, right?

Thank you Sir/ma'am Lizard for welcoming me! I look forward to the chat that is ATS

-One Man Short

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ahhh Mirthful Me.

Thank you ever so much for welcoming me into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen myself an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that I live up to great expectations placed upon me, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short!

new topics

top topics

join