It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Some nice videos.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:
NR

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just wanted to post these because some people hvanet seen them or it they never saw the missiles nor heard of them.


Cruise Missile NAZEAT10 in action
( worth the watch )


iranatom.ru...

Cruise missiles Rad.

www.irandefence.net...


Cruise missiles Kosar and Fateh-A110.

www.irandefence.net...

Iranian made Simulators

www.irandefence.net...


Iranian Made Midget Subs, flying boat

www.irandefence.net...


khaibar Rifle

www.irandefence.net...


Shahab-3B

www.irandefence.net...


Just for fun awsome merkava-4 tank video.


video.nrg.co.il...

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]




posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Would be good if links actualy worked. Btw maybe U are also trying 2 much with Iran propaganda as some are with US.

Edited: Looks like server is back online.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by G_o_l_d_y]


NR

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by G_o_l_d_y
Would be good if links actualy worked. Btw maybe U are also trying 2 much with Iran propaganda as some are with US.

Edited: Looks like server is back online.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by G_o_l_d_y]



good to see links working
this isnt for showing off anything like that i just want to post some videos, if you want to do the same with other cruise missiles from different countrys than be my guest bro.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by NR]



posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
WOAH! thats odd...A thread about Iran from NR...hmmm, this must be his first.


In other words:
NR - Do you really need to start a thread every time you learn about a new Iranian weapon? after all, even if Iran builds it they got the tech and know-how from russia, they just take it apart, put it back together and slap a sticker on it calling it homemade.


edit: BTW...congrats on the 3 PTS points! that currently puts your total at -1296...just so ya know.


[edit on 3-11-2005 by Murcielago]


NR

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
WOAH! thats odd...A thread about Iran from NR...hmmm, this must be his first.


In other words:
NR - Do you really need to start a thread every time you learn about a new Iranian weapon? after all, even if Iran builds it they got the tech and know-how from russia, they just take it apart, put it back together and slap a sticker on it calling it homemade.


Who are you talking too? i hope its not yourself because obviously you have problems my freind and mabey you can go read up on the dictionary what football is because your interest in baseball is not good for you.



You have added Murcielago to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread.


Admin Edit to remove childish/inappropriate comments


[edit on 11-3-2005 by Springer]



posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My my if your going to put on ignore everyone who makes a comment about your postings your going to run out of members very soon.
There's nothing wrong with people expressing an opinion as long as its not out of order.



posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't remember adding you to the "thread subject police" here at ATS...

If you don't like someone's thread subject why don't you NOT READ IT rather than making rude comments about it?


Springer...



posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I don't remember adding you to the "thread subject police" here at ATS...

If you don't like someone's thread subject why don't you NOT READ IT rather than making rude comments about it?


Springer...


- nothing I said was "rude".

I was more or less comenting on his past months of Iran this, Iran that.

ahg..."The Man" steps in again.




top topics



 
0

log in

join