It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof : Hurricane Wilma = weather control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Satellite imagery shows that hurricane wilma was controlled (no proof of it being artificially created yet) with emission of microwaves from the coast on honduras. No wonder it was the hurricane with the lower pressure ever recorded.

Here is a loop from the Morphed Integrated Microwave Imagery at CIMSS, with Infrared (MIMIC-IR)

We clearly see a beam of microwave rays being aimed at the center of the hurricane, and as soon as it hits target, the hurricane stabilises and start gaining strenght pretty fast.

check it out

part 1: cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

part 2:
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

each part is 24 hours.

(mirror just in case) conspiration.ca...

[edit on 1-11-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
More info.
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

The individual images that are used as input into this product sometimes contain bad data in the form of missing scanlines or anamalously high or low values that often stretch in an arc across the image. When these areas are incorporated into the MIMIC product they form artifacts that fade in and out, and appear to move with the storm center. However, they have no physical meaning and hopefully they will not obstruct your interpretation of the imagery.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ok - moonchild and HowardRoark -- I know you are not agreeing on what you are seeing but I am having a really dense moment because I am not understanding what is going on here at all.

Here is what I think I am seeing -- the storm forming with some interference on the program that shows the image. Am I any way near what you are trying to say??

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
on the site where this image came from, there is a disclaimer that artifacts may appear on the images. I personally think this ''ray'' is too consistant to be a artifact.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
ok well i checked all the videos on the page and i saw at least 2 more with similar colored rays. they were apparent for less than a second however, while it lasted a good while on the one i originally posted. i belive this could be an artifact, a ray would have to remain straight, while this one bends around the storm center. weird.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Not for nothing, but why is your personal opinion at all meaningful? How often do you work with weather data like this?

Also, since why would microwaves appear on this readout?

Also, why would micowaves have any sort of effect like that described?

Also, is there any other sort of effect that you think would result from having that much radiation flitting about?

Also, what is the altitude of the rays?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
those are all good questions, and i would never pretend im a expert in all domains, expecially not meteorology. My logic is this :

i just got this info off another site who presented the whole thing as microwave rays from some unknown source (haarp or haarp equivalent projects maybe, we should verify if there is such a site nearby the gulf area).

I looked at the videos, and since they are taken from the Morphed Integrated Microwave Imagery at CIMSS, the graphic shows microwave activity. and we do see something that looks like a red beam (thus, intense on the scale provided) hitting the center of the hurricane.

i think the rest is self explanatory. The graphic seems to demonstrate the info about controlling the hurricane. When the beam ''hits'' the hurricane seems to be gaining strenght almost instantly. I therefore wanted to expose this here to see what ppl think.

i also remember readin books and website about how russia started weather controlling techniques in the 50s or 60s, and they are quite good at this now.

so, from that standpoint, it makes sense in a way.

it might be all bollocks, but with everything thats happening lately, and at the speed technology is advancing, i have no trouble believing this.

top topics

join