It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prohecy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I sure hope you aren't the Chosen one, just because of how the story is going to go. Jesus had "John The Baptist"... all you have is "Ted The Window-Washer".

I can see it now...

The Book of StrangledHeart, Chapter 11, 22-24

22. And then Ted The Window-Washer put his squeegee across the boy's face, saying 23. "You are the chosen one! The one with fiery hair and the icy eyes, that I have prophecized." 24. You must guide all of your chosen people and teach them all about UFOs, and how to play Pokémon. And so it was.

© Yarcofin 2005.

My umbellical cord was disconnected from my mother for at least two weeks before I was born, and when I came out, it was wrapped around my neck and I was entirely blue. Plus all the odd avoidance-of-certain-death I have done. I say I have a better chance of being the saviour than you. Sorry.
. You can be my side-kick though if you want

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

Haha sweet...Yeah sidekicks rock..Except they usually die don't they..
?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Strangled,

If you play your cards right, you can have more than a sidekick. Study the likes of David Koresh, who thought he was a "chosen one" too and you can have a harem, devotes, followers giving you all their posessions, your picture in the paper and magazine articles about you, waited on hand and foot, people hanging on your every word, great big compound with a pool,
groupies, private jet, and other very sweet deals.

If you do study about David Koresh, dont pay any attention to the outcome of his life, that was just an unfortunate turn of events that really has nothing to do with being "chosen."

Still I'm interested in knowing "chosen for what?" Or is it just kind of a generic "chosen?"

[edit on 16-12-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

For a short time, Koresh retreated with his followers to eastern Texas. But in late 1987 he returned to Mount Carmel in camouflage with seven male followers, armed with five .223 caliber semiautomatic assault rifles, two .22 caliber rifles, two 12-gauge shotguns and nearly 400 rounds of ammunition. During the gunfight, Roden was shot in the chest and hands.
He and his followers went on trial for attempted murder. The seven were acquitted and a mistrial was declared in Koresh's case. (Koresh told the jury he and his men went to Mount Carmel to find evidence of corpse abuse by Roden and their shots were aimed at a tree.)

On February 13, 1993, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) raided Mount Carmel. The raid resulted in the deaths of 4 agents and 5 Davidians. Shortly after the initial raid, the FBI took command of the federal operation and contact was established with Koresh inside the compound. Communication over the next 51 days included telephone exchanges with various FBI negotiators.

Oh man. How had I never heard about this? Yeah, that's the spiritual type alright. Right up there with other "chosen" leaders like Charles Manson.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Strangled,

If you play your cards right, you can have more than a sidekick. Study the likes of David Koresh, who thought he was a "chosen one" too and you can have a harem, devotes, followers giving you all their posessions, your picture in the paper and magazine articles about you, waited on hand and foot, people hanging on your every word, great big compound with a pool,
groupies, private jet, and other very sweet deals.

If you do study about David Koresh, dont pay any attention to the outcome of his life, that was just an unfortunate turn of events that really has nothing to do with being "chosen."

Still I'm interested in knowing "chosen for what?" Or is it just kind of a generic "chosen?"

[edit on 16-12-2005 by whaaa]

Your..Kidding right..? Even if I have some special purpose why do you think I would want to be associated with any of those phychos, who make people follow there every word, kill themselves, not let them talk to their families, or make them give me all of their possesions!? If I have ever heard of anyone ever abusing any special power that has been given to them that would be up there! I would NEVER EVER do that. I can't imagine doing that to one person...I can't even bring myself to see anyone do that for anyone else. Even if I or you or John Doe over there turned out to be somone who was supposed to save the world, I don't think they should be treated like a god. I'm utterly disgusted by the thought of me doing that to somone..

Sorry but no way.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi strangledheart. Interesting story. If I can offer you any advice it would be to keep yourself getting suckered into belief systems including stories by David Ike or any Bible like some weak minded individuals here.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
You do have a huge part in the world. God made you and has things for you to do in the here and now.

Don't get to wrapped up in "aliens" because they are opposed to God and what is true. They operate on deception and do not have good things planned for mankind.

That's a biased belief you have there!! Isn't it possible that there's at least ONE spacefaring alien race out there that is actually trying to do the work of God? I fail to see how anyone can prove whether aliens exist, let alone prove what affiliation they have with the spiritual world. Blanket assumptions like that are not necessarilly a good thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
PLZ provide us with a picture of your symboles. Or just print it in paint. Watever just do it!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i34.photobucket.com...

Here are some of the symbols I can vaguely remember..Note- I am not positive these are the symbols but they are sticking in my mind...I can only remember these three, but there were about three rows with five characters in each row..So thanks,,

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
StrangledHeart,

It is not unusual for young people to feel this way. When I was fourteen I had very similiar thoughts.

Just be careful at this point..you are more susceptible to "bad influences" . From the age of 16 to 22 I was in a cult. There are people who are very skilled in taking advantage of people like you and me.

I don't doubt your sincerity. And I hope you are right...That means It will happen in my lifetime..maybe soon...and I'm sick of working for a living.

best wishes on the greatest journey

D

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
>Ted the window washer<
===================
>John the people washer<
Hmmmmm.....
Yeah , I know.
Fun.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Revelations 2: paragraph 7

"If you have ears then listen to what the spirit says to the churches! To those who win the victory I will give the right to eat fruit of the tree of life that grows in the garden of God"

We are the tree of life, we are life our very essance and all life in its energy! Once we realise this we have grown spiritually and emotionally. We see we are ALL-ONE! We are then granted to eat the fruit off this tree because it has grown within us. By eating the fruit, we acknowledge we are spiritual beings at one with god and are god!

You need not go anywhere else but look inside your soul. Your soul is the lamp. The spirit says this to the churches because churches are not essential. The church is not the place where you find the tree of life bearing fruit.

Revelations 3: 12

"I will make him who is victorious a pillar in the temple of my God and he will never leave it I will write on it the name of my God and I will also write on him my new name"

Jesus says he is coming soon! He comes via all those who listen and become a piller in his temple. Each piller is a soul with a lamp who has gone within to seek answers from the HIGHER CONCIOUS where the answers already lie.

EACH OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE JESUS'S NEW NAME WRITTEN ON THEM. Therefore
each of these people carry the fragment of Jesus as he has split himself into thousands!

REVELATIONS 5: 11-12

"Again I looked and I heard angels, thousands of them,. 12 And sang in a loud voice"

Revelations 11:

"The time has come to destroy all those who destroy the earth"

This means putting an end to destruction caused by mainly RELIGION as it divides people causing racial tention, a false belife we are all separate in some way or superior or one knows better than the other. One is right therefore the other is wrong. Innocent people suffer due to aid not getting through in war stricken areas due to red tape and rebbels. We kill these people, we kill our enemies but we are ALL ONE.

God is on our side we say, but so do our supposed enemies say it too, so who's side does god take?

DIVINE LOVE = TAKES NO SIDES, We are all divine, we are perfect as god would not create anything less.

GOD DOES NOT SET ONE OFF AGAINST THE OTHER AS WE ARE NOT SEPARATE from one another.

A new beginning dawns on uniting RELIGIONS by teaching we are not separate, better, right comparing ourselves. Instead we shall begin to work together to expand our knowledge becoming more SPIRITUAL instead of materialistic.

When we meditate in silence we just ARE, we are at ONE with space and time, the universe. When we are here, ther is no separation, divide, no fear, no guilt, no destruction no killing. We are just BEING I am that I am!

God is I am that I am! Johovers like to give god a name and say god is a friend and you have names for your friends. There is no right or wrong as we each accept God into our hearts. We need not make enemies out of those who do not share our opinion!

Revelation 14:4-5

"They are the men who kept themselves pure, by not having sexual relations, they are virgins. They follow the lamb where ever he goes. They have been redeemed from mankind and are the first ones to be offered to god and the lamb. They have never been known to tell lies. They are fruitless".

INNOCENSE, those who have not been wrapped up in an illusion that is DESTROYING life. Those who are a lamp who light the way by going within. They are SELF RELIENT and KNOW the truth and where to find it. THEY ARE PURE and have not heard these words of others, therefore they are free. They follow the innocent lamb who is also free to go where ever it wants. It is not confined, restricted in any way. It does not belive it knows better, is better to anyone, it is happy in its innocence, the spirit of a child within! Playful, innocent, they can not speak lies here. The lamb and innocent people are ALL-ONE together. All here are equal, all here love and respect life and want to preserve it not destroy it!

Religion and Spirituality are two very different things.

The angels blow their trumpets in the REVELATIONS all 7 of them because they can be heard that way.

One person alone will not be heard, Jesus has split himself into thousands of people writing a new name on each. The more angels, the louder the voice. Hence "There where thousands of angels all singing"

The 7th seal is slowly being opened by all those who Jesus places his new name. All those who have ears, let them hear!

SPIRITUALITY = PEACE = HARMONY = RESPECT THAT WE ARE ALL ONE, PRESERVING LIFE NOT DESTROYING IT.

The angels are sounding their trumpets, can you hear us!

I thought you deserve a starting point in our soul mission
peace and love X

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
You do have a huge part in the world. God made you and has things for you to do in the here and now.

Don't get to wrapped up in "aliens" because they are opposed to God and what is true. They operate on deception and do not have good things planned for mankind.

I don't think all aliens (species) are opposed to God. Some of them are good, some aren't. Exactly like human beings. If an or a few aliens has done evil things to you, that doesn't need to mean all aliens are evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join