It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prohecy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94it is speculated that the antichrist will have red hair.

So who speculated this, and why?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangledHeart I'm already smarter than all of my class. And some of the teachers at my school.

Please do not take this as an insult; I am really trying to buy into your story, but this does not fit. Your spelling and grammar are poor for someone who claims to be smarter than all of your class and some teachers .

Again, please do not take this as an insult or an attack; I am, just seeking clarity on this point.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It is good to have dreams. Without them we wouldn't have some of the things we have today. Dreams are the other reality, in my opinion the reality that makes a difference. If we didn't have them we would be nothing more then primal preprogrammed entities still stuck in the stone age. I wish you the best of luck in finding the truth and hope you find peace with the universe.

-Aza

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Be careful. Don't forget humility.

There will many 'saviors' if the times of troubles come. You may be a 'savior' for a group in your area, I may be one for my area, others may be in their areas.

Learn to live off of nature, growing and preserving food, eating wild, getting clean water, ect. Then if these things hapen in our lifetimes, you may well be able to save many people.

Just don't ever think that you might be the 'one' to save everyone. It will be a task that takes more than one, unless that 'one' is more than human.

What folks call 'aliens' may not all be bad. Some may be from our creator to watch over us and keep us from killing ourselves - men tend to do that.

You are probably not the 'one', but you could be part of the 'one'.

Well i think he 's probably not "the one" or part of "the one",but he could be in some team 2 stop the antichrist.that's why he probably got those symbols on his hand or maybe....symbological genetics.

[edit on 11/13/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Funny how he hasn't got back to us, maybe he is out saving the world! LOL

I tell you what is spooky, i reported my UFO sighting to NUFOC Look up Colwyn Bay North wales UK in OCT. I felt the presance of christ on earth, if not christ someone like that! Several days later several motorists saw 25 orange UFO hanging around above the M26 (I think, will check details asap) She said one group made the religious fish symbol which means the miricles of christ. Its a jhova sign apparently.

Now i think something weired is going down infact i am going to start a thread on this. A friend of mine has been seeing weired lights in the sky in Rhos on Sea again in N Wales UK. They are not human and I have seen them for myself I can't explain it. Like clouds the shape of feathers, shooting stars but close up as part of the light formation. Dark shadows going from left to right that look a bit like witches on broomsticks type shapes, flashes of lights in a circle that start of small and grow bigger as if a stone thrown in water. This happens in the same spot, above a chapel on nights where it is semi cloudy. You see the lights against the clouds. It is too strange to be man made.

Apparently the bible says the signs will be light anomelies that can't be explained in the sky. Everyone my friend has told has seen this. I am waiting for her to call me on a good night of visability and i am going to take my camera and try and find an explination.

Conveniently a friend of mine is a friend of astrologer Patric Moore Very famous in the UK. I had the opportuntiy to meet him at a party but unfortunatly I was on holiday that weekend how gutted was I
Oh well never mind!

Something is going on now, things are getting strange!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Otherwise your just indulging in Delusions of Grandeur.

Indeed.

It would not be a far stretch to think that aliens would play on the human ego to distract us all from seeing what is really going on... There are many, many stories and many claims of people being "special" because of being "chosen" by aliens. Supposedly it's a tactic used to make humans more compliant.

Alien says to human, "You are our special chosen one..."
Humans asks, "Really? Wow..."
Alien, "Yes..."
Human, "Thank you!"
Alien, "Now, chosen one... Lie here on this table."
Human, "Ok!"

And the probing commences.

I'm sure that most anyone here would like to be the chosen one. But don't let such illusions distract you from what is real. Otherwise, you'll never accomplish anything because you'll think it's destined to happen.

Fortune cookie: Hard work without talent is a shame... Talent without hard work is a tragedy.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Apparently the bible says the signs will be light anomelies that can't be explained in the sky.

Earth Angel; can you please provide the book, chapter, and verse for your statement about the lights in the sky?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Why does it seem like noone on this thread will back up their statements by listing their sources, and why is the original author silent as to the questions posed to him?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
You do have a huge part in the world. God made you and has things for you to do in the here and now.

Don't get to wrapped up in "aliens" because they are opposed to God and what is true. They operate on deception and do not have good things planned for mankind.

What are you talking about? I think you have been misinformed. There might be some aliens who are opposed to God and what is true, but most aliens actually have faith in God.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Just some food for thought. Others claiming (or who claimed) to be "The Chosen One":

Whitley Streiber
Streiber's role was not as passive as he would lead his readers to believe, he had — unknowingly, no doubt — predisposed himself to cooperate with such an experience. And one can more readily understand why the 'aliens' told him: "you are our chosen one."

Liliana Tovar
"The two leaders told my daughter Liliana that she was God's chosen one and made her change her name to Stella Maris to brainwash her. She was convinced she was going to make contact with flying saucers," said Mariela Tovar.

Nancy Lieder
She claims to be a "chosen one of the Zeta gods."

She claims to have exclusive access and to speak for the Zeta gods.

She claims to be able to deliver humanity from the Planet X end times.

William Dean Ross
They had a government paid psychic, Anna Himalayan, probably a fake name. She was trance channeling the Ascended Masters down to meet me in West Virginia. This all happened before I even knew that I was the "chosen-one."

And they all claim to be the One and Only "chosen one"?

Google for a couple more...

Prophet Yahweh, and the Heaven's Gate cult also comes to mind...

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You need to concintrate on the good and deviness in life. There are few that think they have made contact with the good when in reality if is the evil and not Godliness that has come in. Yes, the Bible gives a topical discirption of the "Anti-Christ". But, what we all have to realize is that everyone has there own intupritation through the years of what he or she will look like. If God wanted us to know, (IMHO) he would have already shown us. The Bible say's "He will come as a thief in the night". Meaning "Jesus". Maybe the "Anti-Christ" will unknowingly appear also. But that is a horse of a differnent color. I try not to disucss religious beliefs due to the fact it is so personal to each and every one of us.
But, you continue to search for the answers you are looking for. The answers are out there, you just need to find them.

Sky

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Apparently the bible says the signs will be light anomelies that can't be explained in the sky.

Earth Angel; can you please provide the book, chapter, and verse for your statement about the lights in the sky?

Notice I say APPARENTLY !! I have no idea IF IT IS FACTUAL OR NOT, I will have a look but so should you because it is in there. My guess it is in the end of the world bit. I haven't quoted and ref it because my friend who is a devote catholic told me so i am afraid it is 2nd hand information. Like i say have a look in the dooms day bit or aragaden or whatever you call it in the bible.

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hey man, never thought that this day would come, especially in my lifetime. But if the end of the world is right around the corner and you are the one that is to save us, I am witha till the end

its kind of strange though, i hope you not making this up, but hey im gullible, this thread is also freaking me out a little bit. It seriously feels like what the bible is saying about the apocalypse is coming true, and nostrodamous. Actually do anyone of you guys know what the other religious books say about the END.

also i was wondering does anyone of this strange stuff invole 11:11, i hear that number is very interesting in this type of area, also almost on the nights i would always turn around and look at my clock and i would see this time exactly, some times it would happen then i would stop looking and other times it would happen again. anyone of you guys rver had this happen to them even our savior

[edit on 2-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think some of the older people on this board are a little jealous of you strangled

It is a curious story but I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I too have had a strange obsessive interest in extra terrestrials since my early years. I think some of the kids that are being born today will be a step up genetically in the evolution of mankind.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't responded for a long time everyone. I was kind of taken aback by some of the comments about the anti-christ and false massihiahs. (Spelling? Sorry) And I had to take some time to think..

But I'm better now. I jsut wanted to thank everyone for posting their opinions good and bad, and advice.

I also agree that the future of a group is almost never dependent of one person. And believe me, if this were to happen. I would NEED help. Because I'm still a child, and don't know a lot about the world now..But maybe that's a good thing. I'm almost like a clean slate, I haven't been influenced by anyone yet. Except for God. But not any people, that may change how I act or what I do in the future...

But thanks again I'd love to hear some more opinions on this!

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In my opinion Prophecies are potential outcomes that may happen depending on other factors. If you are needed there will be a way for you to contribute, it may not be exactly as stated in the Prophecy because circumstances change with time. Just relax, enjoy your reading and learning. Be a kid for awhile and don't let the opinions of a few old foggies like me burn your butt
As far as I know you only get to be young once.
You are just as entitled to your opinions as everyone else here. Just be prepared for a few responders to challenge you or your beliefs, its all part of life and growth. I like it here because some of the ideas shock new thoughts into being -- for me.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You certainly sound like quite an informed and educated young man. I also had quite the interest in the paranormal and unknown when I was your age. (which was only 3 years ago mind you
) At any rate, I would take any stories about being called Mankinds’ saviour with a grain of salt. I’ll admit, there is a slight possibility that it could be true, it’s not impossible, just highly improbable. Not meaning to rain on your parade at all, just offering my opinion. And as far as fate is concerned, I think it’s quite a foolish supposition to believe in it at all. If you believe that your accomplishments will simply materialize because the universe wills them into existence, due to this supposed destiny, then I feel you will be quite disappointed. No one achieves anything much without the explicit desire, ability, and willingness to do so. Any great person in history was not great because of fate, but because of the actions that they chose to carry out, and probably a little luck
.I have no fate, I could choose to be a doctor, an engineer, an astronaut, all of the above, or a vagrant, it is completely up to me. And the same applies to you, and everyone else who has ever lived. So just remember, if you want to save the world by forming diplomatic relations with an extra-terrestrial species, then damn boy, start studying, and make some friends in the U.N.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yea its kind of crazy, i bet almost all of the people on ats, young and old have been interested in the paranormal since childhood. I for one account to this considering that when i was in elementary school we would have a schoolastic book fair. it was there that i purchased my first paranormal book on ufos and aliens, it depicted the major events that the world knew and feared. I new it was a calling, I still have the little book today
it is one of my most Prized possessions and my youngest memory of this interesting subject. of course it was like 9 years ago, man those few years based by fast.

But hey im still young and there is a big world and much to learn, don’t let the many chose your path, it is yours and you do as you will. also don’t be stressed out about learning new things fast, life is all about experiencing things it is what shapes us to who we are. And i think you got about a good 6 years before you have to worry about anything involving saving the world.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 4-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow..I just found out some new and weird info..

I was talking to my grandparents a while ago about all this, and they both told me that about a couple of weeks before I was born they were out on the farm, and my grandma woke up for no reason. She realized my grandpa wasn't in bed so she got up and went out to find him. She found him standing on the porch staring at a huge glowing saucer. She said it was hovering over a forest close to the house. My granda wasn't in any trance like state, but he had just woken up in the middle of the night.(Which is realyl weird because my grandfather is a VERY heavey sleeper).

He had just woken up and had a strong feeling to walk outside and when he did he saw the UFO/Saucer.

They stood and watched the UFO for about half an hour, until it had flown directly over the house, and risen but eventaully went to far away to see..

It wasn't a dream, because the next day they talked to about 4 of their neighbours that had also seen the object..

This is kinda freaky..And by the way I'm schedualing a meeting with this Ted the Window washer guy, and I'll update you guys on the info when I get it..

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I sure hope you aren't the Chosen one, just because of how the story is going to go. Jesus had "John The Baptist"... all you have is "Ted The Window-Washer".

I can see it now...

The Book of StrangledHeart, Chapter 11, 22-25

22. And then Ted The Window-Washer put his squeegee across the boy's face, saying 23. "You are the chosen one! The one with fiery hair and the icy eyes, that I have prophecized." 24. You must guide all of your chosen people and teach them all about UFOs, and how to play Pokémon. 25. And he was so good at Pokémon, that all the other kids were all like, "It's a miracle!" And so it was.

© Yarcofin 2005.

My umbellical cord was disconnected from my mother for at least two weeks before I was born, and when I came out, it was wrapped around my neck and I was entirely blue. Plus all the odd avoidance-of-certain-death I have done. I say I have a better chance of being the saviour than you. Sorry.
. You can be my side-kick though if you want

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join