It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prohecy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi. I just joined this site after about 3 days of reading all this really intresting stuff, and I have to say it cahnged the way I think about the world. And I was trying to think of somthing intresting I could tell you guys, and maybe learn somthing about. I'm a fourteen year old Canadian boy. And since I learned to read I have had a strange obssesion with the paranormal, and aliens and UFOs. I have read every book in our public library and school library on the subject and still yearn for more. But here's my intresting story. Before I was born, my parents tried to get prenent, over and over. And never did. My mom did once get pregnent before me, but sadly had a mis-carriage. Now, my Grandparents know and man, named Ted. I don't know his last name. And for my entire life I have only known this man as Ted the Windowwasher. Now, Ted. Was a little bit differnt. He was, in fact intrested in Aliens and the paranormal as I am. But one day, he came to my grandparents with a strange story, and they thought he was crazy. He told them that the night before. He had been abducted by aliens, and they explained secrets to him he had never known and showed him things he had never seen before. He also said that they told him of a boy who would save the world from destruction. A boy that my grandparents daughter, will soon be pregnent with. With flaming red hair and blue eyes. Now, my grand-parents though he was a little cookoo. And I would have probably too..But he went to my parents house and explained what he had said to my mom. He said that these Aliens told him, that the world will soon be a the brink of destrucion. Our only chance is for a more advanced alien race to show us, to live in peace and harmony. And come to earth to save all of humankind. But it wouldn't be possible without her future son. He will be the first human, to find the aliens and convince them to save us. They said there were different races of aliens that have already come together and formed a group. That protects each other and keeps law and order though out the universe. And that her son will be an ambassador for the human race that will join the group and save us. My mom was austruck. And didn't really believe it. And my father and mother had almost given up upon having a child. But in the next week. My mother found out she was pregnent. And eventaully. I was born. When I was born, and for the first few years of life. I had blue eyes. And flaming red hair. My parents never told me this story, even after I began reading the books and discussing the things about Aliens and UFOs I do today. When they finally did tell. It felt like I already knew, I felt that it was my destiny to do this. And that the fate of mankind rests upon my shoulders...

This is a seriously true story to me. I have seen a UFO once, during a drive back from Vancouver during a storm. I was looking out the window. And saw a huge lighted disk flying beside my car. I told my parents and my cousins ( Who were travelling with us) And when we looked back it was gone. And a few months ago. I awoke in the morning and when I got into my daily routine and jumped in the shower. I saw that I had strange writing going up and down my arm. It wouldn't wash off. And I had't written on my arm for months. I'm an only child so no one was playing a joke on me. And when I tried to take a picture of it. It didn't show up in any photographs. But I and my friends and family coul dsee it clearly. Eventually though, it faded away. And I never found out what it ment.
Anyone have anything to say about this. Or could anyone explain anything to me? Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You do have a huge part in the world. God made you and has things for you to do in the here and now.

Don't get to wrapped up in "aliens" because they are opposed to God and what is true. They operate on deception and do not have good things planned for mankind.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
No one should carry the weight of the world on their shoulders.

The survival of the Group is rarely ever dependant on the actions of a single individual.

I think you should forget about Prophesy and learn everything you can about Math and Science and then one day you might be able to help prove that UFOs exist.

Otherwise your just indulging in Delusions of Grandeur.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Phheww.. Thanks Shaman. Yeah I am already learning about math and science. And I don't know if you said that because I was 14 or just becasue it's important. But, I'd rather not be treated like..."Leave this to the grown ups" Sure, I may be a lot younger than everyone else here. But I want to be taken seriosuly. I'm already smarter than all of my class. And some of the teachers at my school. So please All I'm asking is that you treat me the same way you would to a forty year old who posted this. Thanks

P.S Can anyone explain about the writing on my arm?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
StrangledHeart,

I meant no offence the advice was meant not only for you but for everyone else who will read it regardless of age.

Just dishing out what I consider to be good advice.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Alright, well thank you. I might has misinterphretited it. Thanks for the advice anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS !

You'll find lots of interesting stuff here and hopefully learn a lot.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What did the writing say? It is difficult to comment on it knowing only that there was writing. Can you describe it? Was it symbols?

Aside from that, I would be cautious in claiming to be the savior for mankind. It certainly hasn't worked out well for the last round of saviors. Many will be turned off to what you have to say if they think you are saying you are somehow above or superior to them, while others may consider you dangerous and aim to bring about your end. I, too, have had a natural facination with these topics and thought that somehow I have some special place in coming events, but I recognize, and you need to as well, that all humanity is in this together. If you want to be treated as an equal, then presenting yourself as the final hope for mankind, declared by some unknown person in a narrative you present as fact is not necessarily going to help you in that cause. We must speak in a common language, and treat eachother as equals. I believe that we all have a task to complete in this universe, we all have a greater purpose. For some, that task may be more difficult or influential than others, but it takes each person completing their mission to produce change.

Welcome to ATS, I hope you find some of what you are seeking.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by RogerKint]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If I were you, I would ask, and even demand if necessary, to meet this "Ted the Window Washer." I think you should hear his story directly from him, instead of hearing the version that made it from him to your grand mother, then to your parents, and ultimately to you 14 years later. Chances are a lot of details were left out and some things you were told could be incorrect.

All that I know is that if my parents told me something like this, I would not rest until I had the chance to speak to this person who predicted my birth and predicted all these great things for me. I really think you should make a concerted effort to meet this person.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I know this is the internet and u dont want to give out personal information, but i was wondering if we or i could know ur name jst so one day when u are famous and change the world for what ever the cause is i could say i talked to you before. Your like a celebrity.

yes definatly do as good as u can in school.

jst a point if an enviromental guy was to take charge as usa president or what ever country the world power may be in the future was really really environmentally friendly i think they could change the world for the better.
because what u said about aliens having to solve the problem and save us. it is only because the aliens will be environmentally friendly and as cowards to a supurior life form and because of their advanced technology we will listen to them.for the first time in billions of years the human race will be at the bottom of the food chain again.

we will all kill eachother when a guy with a nuke gets excited and fires it. it will end up like a food fight in cafeteria that you would see in a movie. currently i hope we still only have nukes that can cover a city radius because when one is invented that can blow up countries/ world...humans are #ed. im sure aliens have these but when we invent them...uh oh.

but i imagine that there once was an original world and they survived so the best of luck for all of us.

I jst have to post because StrangledHeart is going to read this and for a few minutes of his life i am making him listen to me ultimatly a tiny piece of the profecy of life on the world.instead of him reading another post right now, he is reading mine and taking thoughts in his brain about what i am saying.actually jst thinking about it i am affecting everyones lives posting this. i feel good knowing i am somehow affecting the world in a small/big part.lol i am serious.crazy aswell.hope u liked my rambling.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
You do have a huge part in the world. God made you and has things for you to do in the here and now.

Don't get to wrapped up in "aliens" because they are opposed to God and what is true. They operate on deception and do not have good things planned for mankind.

Not all aliens are bad,when you think about it...but if these entities wanna go to war,then it might kinda feel messed up then.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
well buddy if it is up to you then good luck because that is a big burden if you want to call it that on your back (or you could call it fate). I just hope that if you do save the world it is a better one then it is right now or has the ability to be a better one because at the moment we are just killing ourselves and trying to indoctrinate everyone left right and centre.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

they told him of a boy who would save the world from destruction. A boy that my grandparents daughter, will soon be pregnent with. With flaming red hair and blue eyesad.
Anyone have anything to say about this. Or could anyone explain anything to me? Thanks in vance!

This is very interesting piece of information. it is speculated that the antichrist will have red hair.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94This is very interesting piece of information. it is speculated that the antichrist will have red hair.

Is that in the bible?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by scienceguy94This is very interesting piece of information. it is speculated that the antichrist will have red hair.

Is that in the bible?

No, that isn't in the Bible. Jesus Christ is the Savior of mankind. This boy would not want to be the antichrist.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This thread is kinda funny... Not towards the original post by StrangledHeart... But the way some people take it all in.

Anyway. StrangledHeart, many times in the movies we see that the existence of the planet and sometimes the whole universe depends on one person. Unfortunately it doesn't really work that way. Never before did the existence of the planet depend on a single human being. Even if you go to extremes and call upon the story of Noah's ark, he didn't do it alone. Yes, there are always big role-players throughout history. Hitler. Nelson Mandela. Da Vinci. Galileo. Newton. It's an endless list of people who influenced humankind for all time to come. But none of them had the responsibility of carrying the existence of planet earth on their shoulders. And there is no need for that. In hard times people actually work together. They become comrades...

What I'm trying to say is: I don't know if you are "the chosen one" or not. Who am I to say? Just don't take it too serious, and forget to live and to be a kid. I don't mean to offend you, but one day you might find yourself at the age of 30 and find that your youth passed by you without you enjoying it.

If you are the one to save the planet from destruction... Good luck. Hope it's a happy in ending, such as the one in The Fifth element, etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You do not strike me as being THE ONE, what is your knowledge on the grounds of spirituality?

Yes the saviour is here he or she was born/ awakened or descended here week before last and in time we will see signs.

Can you tap into the natural vibrations of the universe? If you are THE ONE and the answer is no then I sugest you learn my friend as you need to be a sensitive like myself!

THE ONE will already be a natural sensitive and will not need to come onto a forum asking if it is him or her. THE ONE needs to ask the universe for his/her answer my friend.

Your destiny will find you, you do not need to go looking for it! What did the UFO make you feel? They communicate by making you feel!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My, how the world has changed!

When I was 14 I was running around playing soccer and football, chasing little girls, and couldnt tell you what a an EBE was to save my life. Now, 14 year olds take guns to school, ask to be treated like adults, have kids, and worry about world issues. Come on people! We adults need to take back control and become good role models for todays young children. 1st off unless my child was a 4.0 gifted student skipping grades and such would I feel the need to tell them a story like that at age 14. Secondly, like those before me stated, focus on school and church, not the likes of the story you just explained to us. If that is in deed true it will play itself out regardless of anything you can or will do.

Thirdly, and this applys in real life, don't expect to be treated like an adult because you aren't. Do you have a job? Are you supporting yourself? Do you pay bills? You will find out soon enough that being a good writer doesnt make you an adult and being told that you are the savior of the world doesnt make it so.

Good luck to you and focus on the important things, because this certainly isnt one of them!

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Be careful. Don't forget humility.

There will many 'saviors' if the times of troubles come. You may be a 'savior' for a group in your area, I may be one for my area, others may be in their areas.

Learn to live off of nature, growing and preserving food, eating wild, getting clean water, ect. Then if these things hapen in our lifetimes, you may well be able to save many people.

Just don't ever think that you might be the 'one' to save everyone. It will be a task that takes more than one, unless that 'one' is more than human.

What folks call 'aliens' may not all be bad. Some may be from our creator to watch over us and keep us from killing ourselves - men tend to do that.

You are probably not the 'one', but you could be part of the 'one'.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
HEY kid,
So you think you are the chosen one, huh? or maybe a false messiah of some sort. Just another sign that we are in the end of days.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join