If Any of You are Offended~

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
With the content or quantity of my posts, please u2u me or please use the ignore button next to my avatar., so you do not have to even see them
I love it here and I will not be leaving anytime soon, I hope.

Thank you for this consideration..:shk:




posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic



Did you mean to make a post or what??



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
it's a hug from charlie brown!


external image

but thats mega dancing naner!



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thank you, a highlight of my day..
This is a great place for any/all folks..



posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dont think I have ever been annoyed or offended by your posts.
I know that opinions are just opinions. Keep on posting.



posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
I dont think I have ever been annoyed or offended by your posts.
I know that opinions are just opinions. Keep on posting.


Thank you for the support..



posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   


We are a big happy family who disagree sometimes.



posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe



We are a big happy family who disagree sometimes.


Back atcha..thanks..



posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Disagree? Never



posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Disagree? Never


Those are really great!!
Have just been empathing 'something' but I found it.
Love to see you and read you..thanks



posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have not be offened by any of your post.
Your doing just fine.
Honestly, there is only one poster on this board that has offended me by there posts on current events and I let him know in posts and chat.

I do make this promise to you, if you do insult me in a post I will tell you and explain why I was offened in clear non sarcastistic terms. I will also give you the benifit of the doubt and assume you did not mean to do so.

We are a great varied board, I am sure all others will show you the same respect in these matters.



posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
im not offended and im never am by anyone. I'll only say something if someone pisses me off, which rarely happens



posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I have not be offened by any of your post.
Your doing just fine.
Honestly, there is only one poster on this board that has offended me by there posts on current events and I let him know in posts and chat.

I do make this promise to you, if you do insult me in a post I will tell you and explain why I was offened in clear non sarcastistic terms. I will also give you the benifit of the doubt and assume you did not mean to do so.

We are a great varied board, I am sure all others will show you the same respect in these matters.


That sounds very fair, and I look forward to reading you..



posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
im not offended and im never am by anyone. I'll only say something if someone pisses me off, which rarely happens


Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If people are offended by your posts that means you are doing something right. So keep up the good work.





new topics
 
0

log in

join