It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monks Remote View the Aliens Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well yes I do read people better than before. I used to think I was just picking up on there emotions from the look on the face. Now I feel it is much more spiritual. I am a cancer and have always been empathetic, but never understood why. Now its is like I understand so much more. When that door opens it can never be shut again!

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Well yes I do read people better than before. I used to think I was just picking up on there emotions from the look on the face. Now I feel it is much more spiritual. I am a cancer and have always been empathetic, but never understood why. Now its is like I understand so much more. When that door opens it can never be shut again!

Great, I am a Pisces, and Cancer and Pisces are both water signs which cover most of the planet, this makes us 'sensitive' and Cancers will evade like the crabs they are go forward, backward, but now I think you life will make more sense and be easier..
My Dad and son, both Cancers..the medium got through your veneer, she is one that is not a fake..
Yes, it will never close until it is our time to transition to the 'other side.'

If you answer this, what sign is your wife?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
My wife is an enigma. The reason I never get bored with her is she is always different. I think I have her pegged and she surprises me. She loves to bang on my shell with a stick, I tell her would you stop poking at me with that stick! She will blow it off for a while, then tap tap tap.

She is the twins, a Gemini and in most cases the Gemini and Cancer dont mix. The Gemini creates so much confusion and chaos for this home bound Cancer, keeps me on my toes and away from routine. Everytime I crawl into my shell, she pokes me with a stick!

A Gemini is much more than twins though, I still havnt figured out how many wives I have even after 13 years of being married. Marlyn Monroe was a Gemini, that is why she would seem so different all the time when she was off screen. I once saw a candid callage of her that you would swear half the pictures were someone else. Thats my wife, sometimes that beautiful woman I originally fell in love with. Sometimes someone I swear I dont know. She though is never boring. So I trudge along always getting poked at, but happy about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Excellent post.

This makes me wonder if the worlds satanist leaders know about this. You see the world is heading downhill faster then ever before and those in power seem hell bent on keeping it going. They know their doomed so might as well go out on a nuclear bang.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
G-d love you~~ she is an enigma wrapped into a conundrum..
The twins will merge themselves, but until a lot of lessons are learned.
JFK, B.Dylan are two who come to mind..Their minds work like a flashing K-Mart light..lol
In a survey that was done on which sign commits suicide the most and that was one.
First Sagittarius
Second-Arues
Third-Gemini..
She sounds to me like a balanced human being, and I can 'see' how much you love her.
You are a breath of fresh air with your honesty.
langley--Whan you think of what I may be like, picture Cassandra Spender, wife of the smokin man..

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

There are so may dis-info agents in life and in this forum, one cannot comprehend what it is like to really "open the door'.

Dis-information agents?

In other words people who disagree with your points?

To be honest, is there any other information on this group of monks gaining these visions or is it all from that one source? Which to be honest...I wouldn't use it as a fire, because it'd taint the smoke.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Odium;

No, I could care less if folks dis-agree with my posts.
I just put out weird sites that are sent to me..
Either it re-sounds to others is beyond my control.
But sometimes I smell a jame randi..

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Excellent post.

This makes me wonder if the worlds satanist leaders know about this. You see the world is heading downhill faster then ever before and those in power seem hell bent on keeping it going. They know their doomed so might as well go out on a nuclear bang.

They know their time is limited, they only live for power, sex and food..
But, they will be terribly confused when the see half-sky holograms of the virgin and jesus..put there by our ever-present ops brethren:[
They will not know whether to s^^t or go blind..
I hope I am still in good health in 2010-2012..
They will be inside all the mountains like the massive one in west Va.
You brought up an interesting slant..thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The simple fact that this new board is for speculative theories doesn't mean it's a harbour-house for fake theories, or conclusions to be jumped to. Watch out, 1065 word barely edited dinger of a post coming your way.

This has been found, discussed, and debunked several times over in other forums and even on ATS. Indiadaily is worthless as a source.

Even were Indiadaily a good source, the story says next to nothing.

It says that "tibetan monks" who use "remote viewing" claim that "extra terrestrials" will arrive in "2012".

I quoted each word that was poorly used. First, Remote Viewing was developed by Ingo Swann in the 80's as part of a CIA program to spy on Russia. He denies this, but there are FIA documents that show his heavy involvement in the creation of the Remote Viewing project. Remote Viewing rarely, if ever, tells you about the intents/thoughts of creatures, and especially rarely events in the future. It gives you vague ideas of locations, shapes and colours. It is meant to complement knowledge/surveillance already made. At greater levels, it is useable to observe people, but this has never had solid evidence that really supports it. There is some evidence for Remote Viewing of the lower orders -which is very neat - but still far from proven. It's a possibility, but not any sort of a given, or a reliable fact. Tibetan Monks would have to be using some other crazy thing like Astral Projection which has no real scientific basis at all, unless they're using documents taken from the United States from the late 80s, which refutes their authority on the subject.

Next, "tibetan monks". Assuming that indiadaily has given us truth here, and not utter fabrication, we have been told only that this feat was completed by 'tibetan monks'. So, anyone who lives in tibet and believes in a religion fanatically can count themselves inside that group. Does the Dalai Lama support this statement? Are these Buddhists? Daoists? Cultists? People in this thread assume "tibetan monks" have authority, when they could be just like us, and not know a thing.

Continuing, the whole "extra terrestrials" thing isn't even accredited to the monks! Supposed "scientific analysis" of the monks' comments seems to suggest that they mean aliens. When asked "do you mean aliens?" they smiled. Maybe.. they didn't understand the question? I know that when a person who doesn't speak my language is buying something from me at my store, if I ask them something, like "Will that be on your credit card today?" they often smile, and even nod, then hand me a $20 bill. Even further, it's said in the article that it's not even all that likely it'll happen, as they'll only reveal themselves if they absolutely need to - but eventually we'll see these divine sources anyway. That sounds like one of those classic "can't peg me for lying" covers.

Finally, 2012. Why have they never said this before? In the last year, did it suddenly become utterly more evident? Could they not have, say, 2000 years ago (as the article asserts that monks have done this for thousands of years) looked forward and said "In the year referred to by what will be called christans as "The 2012th year of our lord", a great war will happen, but supernatural beings will intervene. Well, they don't seem to have said it before - so it seems strange to me that it's just suddenly jumped up.

And beyond that, the math is just not any real argument. Look.

6 5 23 9 - random numbers. Really, just off the top of my head.

65 + 23 + 9 = 97

9-7 = 2

2 * 9 = 18

1+8 = 9

8*9=72

7 + 2 = 9!

My god, that neat little thing where the digits of multiples of 9 sum to a multiple of 9 proves beyond a doubt that 65239 is a good number, because it turns into god's number, 9, which is the reverse of the 6 that the beast uses in his number.

That's been shown thousands of times - interesting coincidences involving dates are not proof that those dates are meaningful nor "chosen".

What does all that I've taken so long to say mean?

That you can't make conclusions.

I'm not going to stand here and say "Therefore you are all wrong and I am right and this is fake for sure." - because, in all honesty, I don't know what's going to happen in 2012. I don't know, and no one should.

I'm simply going to say that this one horribly weak article is not any sort of a be all end all truth that causes us all to dance in rejoicement and sing to the heavens, because we have proof that Aliens will come. Just take things with a grain of salt folks, and do your research.

Also, the whole 4th dimension expanding thing is garbage. That much I know for fact - they talk about expanding our chromosomes and such and I've read articles (attempted as unbiased studies into the idea) of roughly what most "Expand into the 4th dimension" sites claim - and it appears to make us about 3 animals at once, and to overall be like we are cancer. Not that we have cancer, but that every bit of our bodies would malfunction, and we would, basically, be cancer. It's not a scientifically sound theory, and there have been numerous incidents where people tried to use it to steal money. While some new age spiritualism is very interesting and has some cool implications, that particular brand of "4th dimension expansion" or someodd is really garbage.

I don't expect agreement from all post-readers, but I do ask that, if you make a reply in the spirit of a debate, please don't quote every single sentence of mine seperately. I've split my post into general regions of thought for a reason - if you disagree with a particular area, please just quote that paragraph once, if you have to quote at all. Often, simply referencing "when I talked about 2012" or something will make it abundantly clear what you're replying to/refuting. I'll try to do the same for you - it's just that those heavily broken up 'quote-answer, quote-answer, quote-answer' posts are one of my big pet peeves. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViendinThis has been found, discussed, and debunked several times over in other forums and even on ATS. Indiadaily is worthless as a source.

Thank you.

The monks, in fact, do not "remote view." They pray. They don't have visions of aliens and they don't have prophetic information about a calendar system used by a people who lived across the ocean and practiced another belief.

Finally, 2012. Why have they never said this before?

Exactly.

I've been reading up on Tibet and the monks ever since the 1960's. It's only within the past few years that this "remote viewing" and "2012" rumor has sprung up. I think if you visit the temples for yourself you'll find them supremely uninterested in Christian apocalyptic visions and Mayan calendars.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well all the spiritual things and great conversation aside (I believe I have started accessing some deep spiritual well of knowledge or something as well). I am quite interested in what WILL happen in 2012. Seeing as this is in skunk works maybe a collective effort to research up topics on 2012 no matter how farcicle they may seem and together go through it to deem what is most likely. It is a logical decision to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
[[[I've been reading up on Tibet and the monks ever since the 1960's. It's only within the past few years that this "remote viewing" and "2012" rumor has sprung up. I think if you visit the temples for yourself you'll find them supremely uninterested in Christian apocalyptic visions and Mayan calendars. ]]]

Have you read Isis unveiled and The Secret Doctrines by Helena Blavatsky?
She spent years being allowed into the most secret Tibetian monasteries and all their wisdom she wished to study were made available to her.
These books will take a lot of concentrated reading, but it covers all aspect of religion, and she was shown the root races for thousands of years back, how karma happens, and what to look for in the upcoming millenias.
As far as RV is concerned, I agree it is probably a tourist 'made up name for what the monks actually saw..'
But if the monks did "mention" 2012, then we best take it as wheat not chaff.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No I have not looked into blavatsky but will do sounds interesting. I have been really dreaming about a long desired trip to asia though to see and read things for myself. The kyoto temple the tibetan monks a couple of martial arts masters you know the typical wondering trip through asia as it should be done for a few years.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
No I have not looked into blavatsky but will do sounds interesting. I have been really dreaming about a long desired trip to asia though to see and read things for myself. The kyoto temple the tibetan monks a couple of martial arts masters you know the typical wondering trip through asia as it should be done for a few years.

Please do, check into helena.
The Monks are currently having a rare meeting in Thailand and it was so heart warming to see so many of these illuminated soul around a dining table.I really do admire them..They have never been in any war nor supported one.
When I think of the Chinese forcing them to strip in the streets and told them they would have sex in front of the whole town or die..They all died......g-d help this planet.
I envy:] your trip, please just know you are in the presence of the most illuminated humans on Earth..

[edit on 2-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oh indeed I have a deep fascination with the asian culture in more than that way two. Their history spans since before christianity was in place in much of the world. I can't wait to go there. When I do I will most certainly start a video picture audio and written journal to later post in here.
I'm sure It would elicit a lot of interest.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
Oh indeed I have a deep fascination with the asian culture in more than that way two. Their history spans since before christianity was in place in much of the world. I can't wait to go there. When I do I will most certainly start a video picture audio and written journal to later post in here.
I'm sure It would elicit a lot of interest.

Please do..the Asian cultures are in a way 'one mind among many', iow they work together for the good of all and do nor harm..
But I am not overlooking the cultures who do genocide, but Japan is now a lot like the Swiss, neutral.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey People Im new here , great posts , good talk !! I want to comment on the India daily Post about Remote viewing Tibetan monks seeing Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012. Now I know the creditability of ANY media these days are not wroth the dirt we walk on and everything should be questioned. But I want to pose an interesting argument.

We all know Tibetan monks are the most peaceful people on the planet , They have never started any wars , in fact they try and stop wars if they have a chance. But NEVER ( in recent days) have they raided any country or fighting of any kind. SO WHY all of a sudden would China want to invade them? Hmmm....The only reason I could think of is if that China considered them a threat! ..and why would they considered them a threat? hummm.... Maybe they knew about Extra Terrestrial Beings having had regular meetings with the Dali- lama. They probably tried with other leaders and got shot down in the process. And consider this too , (humor me please) If you were an Extra Terrestrial Being searching for life on other planets you would want to pick a leader with his head on straight & spirit intacted. The ONLY one true leader I can think of is the Dali- lama. And thank god for them , cuz if I had the job of finding civilized life here on Earth ...... as far as LEADERS are concerned ...geez Need I say more. Please let me know your thoughts on this post , I thought it posed a good argument.

Vi3E~

[edit on 18-1-2008 by LivEVi3E]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Interesting point, don't know the history of the area well enough to know whether or not China feels it owns Tibet historically.

If not then your theory has enough merit to justify some more research.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
yeah there is a long history between the Tibet & china over ownership , and yes they were involved in wars with more than just them , Britain and Russia were involved too. But after WW2 there apparently was a pact signed, later Neither the Republic of China nor the People's Republic of China have ever renounced China's claim to sovereignty over Tibet. Other countries did, however, allow the mission to travel using passports issued by the Tibetan government. Even Tibet established a Foreign Office in 1942, and in 1946. So yeah even the long history
of violence apparently did exist , but eventually came to an agreement of independence.

Vi3E~

[edit on 18-1-2008 by LivEVi3E]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join