It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met a Five Percenter yesterday...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When I was in School, 5%ers were basically the cool thing to do, I have had a few friends that were 5%ers and I say were because, its hard to have a white friend and think he's a devil, We would also make a little fun of it because they all thought they were kinda Muslim too, So we said that's what 5% meant you were 5% Muslim, You hate white people, change your name and don't eat pork that's it.

Anyways, its like any religion type thing, people played on kids who had problems, in this case Racism it was popular in the 80s and almost extinct now, like the moonies. There was no true research ever really done or any real evidence to back up the crazy talk, so most people got sick of looking like fools when they talked about it and realized they were the racists now.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Members of The Nation of Gods and Earths are not suppose to be taught to hate "white" people.

Everything in The 120 Lessons is not to be taken literally either. They're meant to be analyzed with consciousness and not just the basic mind and/or left side of the brain. The Supreme Wisdom Lessons have also served to break the chains of mental slavery that was/is put on the minds of non-Europeans in the Wilderness of North AmeriKKKa.

The Nation of Gods and Earths is not anti-"white". "The Father, Allah" Clarence 13X personally instructed a "white" man who's attribute is Azreal; because it is god's duty to teach civilization to ALL Human Families of The Planet Earth.

The Asiatic Black Man

Mothership Connection

And to those who think this man that illmatic talked to is crazy; think again. The N.O.I. and N.G.E. 'doctrine' still makes more sense even taken literally; than the nonsense that most of these religious fanatics run around yapping about.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
this is what these 5% believe? well they are just another radical sect of islam. No wonder they are only 5%, not too many people would agree with those terms.

1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.

2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.

3. That the science of Supreme Mathematics is the key to
understanding man's relationship to the universe.

4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.

5. That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self
sufficient as a people.

6. That each one should teach one according to their knowledge.

7. That the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm,
Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.

8. That our children are our link to the future and they
must be nurtured, respected, loved, protected and educated.

9. That the unified black family is the vital building block of
the nation.

www.ibiblio.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Please name one thing from that list you just posted that is false or negative.

Also; did you even bother to read the links I posted in my last post in this thread?

Please try to understand a thing before you label it as being "radical".

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the ones excluded I really have no problems with, they seem logical enough to me...these now...

the problem with this statement is that no matter how likely and possible it is, there is no irrefuteable proof of that and the original people could have been arabs instead of blacks.

Different civilizations developed all over the world by people of different color

4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.
that phrase can be said of any religion or doctrine. purely subjective.

5. That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self sufficient as a people.
now what exactly does that mean? does it mean that we should only learn how to grow our own food, make our own clothes...be self-sufficient on ourselves...is knowledge of other subjects off limits? it sounds good, but I don't quite understand what they mean by it.

7. That the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.
hmmm, without trying to come across negatively about Islam, and this phrase, I'll just say I disagree with the statement.

9. That the unified black family is the vital building block of the nation.
again subjective, you could say any unified family is the vital building block of a nation, not just a unified black family. I don't disagree with the message, just the specific wording of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Now bear in mind that my following answers, are based on my taking of "What We Teach" on face value. The "What We Teach" of the N.G.E. may hold an esoteric meaning(s) like the 120 Lessons do(see my links again).

Originally posted by worldwatcher
the problem with this statement is that no matter how likely and possible it is, there is no irrefuteable proof of that and the original people could have been arabs instead of blacks.

I don't think that skeletal evidence agrees with this. But some say that THE original man resembled a very dark skinned South-Eastern Indian(Dravidian perhaps?). Either way, that would count as being a "black" man. Many anthropologists would agree that the oldest homo sapiens sapiens would have been very similiar in physical make-up to a Ku#e. Ancient Greek historians also said that the Ku#es lived in India, "Africa" and the "Middle East".

And according to the N.O.I.; anybody who is not "white", is "black". At least that's what Malcolm X said in one of his speeches when he was a member.

Different civilizations developed all over the world by people of different color

Yeah but there was ONE origin for all of them.

4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion. that phrase can be said of any religion or doctrine. purely subjective.

I'll just say "fair enough" for now.

5. That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self sufficient as a people.
now what exactly does that mean? does it mean that we should only learn how to grow our own food, make our own clothes...be self-sufficient on ourselves...is knowledge of other subjects off limits? it sounds good, but I don't quite understand what they mean by it.

I'm pretty sure that they just mean not to depend on the "white" man.

There is no heirarchy in the N.G.E.

Most members study almost ALL things.

That latter is actually encouraged in The Nation.

7. That the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.
hmmm, without trying to come across negatively about Islam, and this phrase, I'll just say I disagree with the statement.

Fair enough; but if you read my links you'll see that there is a deeper meaning to that.

9. That the unified black family is the vital building block of the nation.
again subjective, you could say any unified family is the vital building block of a nation, not just a unified black family. I don't disagree with the message, just the specific wording of it.

What is a "black family" though?

Do you think that The Nation of Gods and Earths limits "the black family" to Merotic Africans?

I'll say emphatically that they don't.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The NOI and the NGE is not Orthodox Islam.

In his final sermon, Muhammad said that an arab is no better than an non arab and that a black person is no better than a white person.

What the NOI used to teach (I say used because I don't know what they teach today) is that the white man were devils in nature. This is just false because there are good and evil people in every race, including the black man.

Now whether the white man's acts in history are devilish is a different story.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Did you happen to read the links I posted near the top of this page Illmatic???

Asiatic

Mothership

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Tamahu, all of that is just your opinion and that of those sects or groups you seem to be affiliated with.

This is what I have come to think happened and which some will say it is also just my opinion, in which case they might be right, but the evidence is still there, at least in ancient lore.

One of the civilizations that we know about and almost have their original texts and history intact, is that of the Hindu.

Reading their Vedic scriptures we see evidence that they had been very advanced a long time ago, and that according to their texts, nuclear wars seemed to have put them and most of the Earth back to the stone age once more, also extreme natural disasters helped to erase most of the evidence of these past technologies and ancient cities.

The vedic scriptures say that the Gods and Godesses possesed better craft or discus extremely more advanced than the vimanas the Indians had.

These kind of stories, the ones that say some entities which seemed to have visited the Earth and which ancient people called Gods/Godesses, is not just found in one place or culture, but all over the Earth. It is not too hard to see the connection between the same aerial ships that we still see these days which can defy every law of nature we know of.

Even the Celts talk about these ancient beings which came from the sky. According to legend, the Tuatha De Danaan or the children of the Godess Danu, came from the stars. Althou the origins of the Tuatha De Danaan seems to be mythical, as there are many descriptions on how they appeared on Erie, like almost every other ancient story, if you come to read many of the passages of these people's texts, you might see that they were trying to explain something that the Celts themselves did not understand, as well as most ancient cultures.

In the Magical Stone of Tara, Conn of the Hundred Battles is said to have watched the skies every evening to make sure that no hostile aerial beings would descend upon the lands of Eire.

"One evening Conn repaired at sunrise to the battlements of the Ri Raith or Royal fortress at Tara, accompanied by his three Druids, Mael, Bloc, and Bluicn�, and his three poets, Ethain, Corb, and Cesare; for he was accustomed every day to repair to this place with the same company, for the purpose of watching the firmament, that no hostile aerial beings should descend upon Erin unknown to him."

Excerpt taken from.
www.sacred-texts.com...

Erin and Erie were some of the ancient names of Ireland.
The Druid Amergin gave the name of Erie to Ireland after one of the daughters of the kings of the Tuatha asked the Druid to name the island after her.

According to the Celtic texts, there were giants in Ireland called fomorians before the Tuatha De Danaan and before the Celts fought the Tuatha in Erie.

If you want to use the bible, even there you find references of giants existing in Earth before men and after, but supposedly God created men and not giants to rule over the beasts and everything on the Earth....

"006:004 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Excerpt taken from.
www.talkorigins.org...

The Greeks and Romans also mention that before the Gods, even before Zeus himself there were the Titans. Actually according to legend Zeus was a son of two titans, Uranus and Gaea. I think this was a way for the greeks to explain that the Titans existed in the Earth before the Gods made their appearances.

Many of these ancient stories point out that before men and the Elohim or Gods, there were other races on Earth, races of giants. Perhaps the descendants of these giants are what some cultures call sasquatch, or Big foot or the abominable snow man in the himalayas or yeti, etc.

So, the first race to ever exist on Earth was probably not even human, as according to all legends humans came much later than these ancient races.

You also have to take into account that many cultures say that the Gods who were their forefathers came from different star systems.

To the Dogon tribe it was Orion. To the Native Americans was the Pleaiades, to the Celts, D�n's Court which was Cassiopea, from where the Children of D�n or Danu came from, etc.

Most ancient cultures talk also of some sort of war between demons and angels in the heavens, as well these demons angels/Gods and Godesses came to visit Earth one time or another.

To some, it might seem farfetched to put all these stories together and come to the conclusion that this is part of the true history of Earth, but that's exactly what I think happened. Now, appart from these ancient stories there are many different theories about these ancient ebes. In here is where it gets complicated.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There is no percentage for thoes who are completelly insane. Just because he is edeucated, does not mean he is sane, or smart for that matter.
I think it is something like this.

5% of people run world (thoes are also the 5% that know the truth)
90% of people are the sheep
5% are completelly insane

which 5%er were you talking to?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think he's obviously insane and this whole topic is insane. How this doesn't get moved off the board is beyond me.
"He's really educated"- obviously not or he wouldn't say THE devil exists. "He speaks arabic and hebrew fluently"-Wow, I'm sure the middle east is filled with wackos that speak both rather fluently.
Ill, you post an aweful lot about whites and blacks. Whats your point?
"White mans acts in history are devilish"-there are tons of people whose acts were "devilish" besides whites. So what...stating it over and over isn't going to change anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
thank you wetdog.

Earth education is mostly propaganda and lies - the pope knows something like 26 languages, and speaks the fluently, yet look at him! He's as ignorant as any other believer who cares not for the truth!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There is no 5%rs.

Its a fallacy, that there is a seperate group in our population that "knows the truth". Man does not know the truth. Man only knows about his relative existence. Man only can ponder what reality really is. And what things defy his current "reality". The universe is vast and there are many things that Man will never understand.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Earth education is mostly propaganda and lies - the pope knows something like 26 languages, and speaks the fluently, yet look at him! He's as ignorant as any other believer who cares not for the truth!

Hey lilblam I think you missed the space ship that came with the Hale Bop.

Where do you find this stuff? I have to wonder whether you are preaching or thinking.
What is this truth that he should care for, the man has a set of beliefs no matter how crazy they may seem. Im usually on the other side of the tracks than ILL but I have to thank him for this insightful topic.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Muaddib

I'm aware of those theories you mention and they are plausible; but I still think it makes more sense that every human on this planet has a common origin. Maybe I will prove myself wrong as I study more. I'll keep your post in mind for references. You know what Godfrey Higgins says about the Celts? He's a "white" Masonic author from the early 1800's. Check it out:

Godfrey Higgins wrote
� In my Essay on The Celtic Druids, I have shewn, that a great nation called Celt�, of whom the Druids were the priests, spread themselves almost over the whole earth, and are to be traced in their rude gigantic monuments from India to the extremities of Britain. Who these can have been but the early individuals of the black nation of whom we have been treating I know not, and in this opinion I am not singular. The learned Maurice says, "Cuthites, i. e. Celts, built the great temples in India and Britain, and excavated the caves of the former."* And the learned Mathematician, Reuben Burrow, has no hesitation in pronouncing Stonehenge to be a temple of the black, curly-headed Buddha.

Ima cop that book from kessinger-publishing.com... when I get a chance.

And to the all the ignorant comments made here, I won't even address; as the debate will probably go NOWHERE.
Just read the links I posted near the top of this page

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Would we be the Zombies? Or do we know the truth. I think that information is false.

Zuzubar denies

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
EDIT- I RESPECT ALL RACES AND REALIZE THAT STEREOTYPING IS SILLY. I WILL NOT BE SILLY AGAIN.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
White people arent the ones who are draging america down, white people arent the one who sit on wellfare have 5 ir 6 children wlk around uneducated smking weed and drugs, white people aren the ones who's neighborhoods are crap, dirty, violent, and just plain fuked up! white people dont walk around pretending to be all 'gangsta' white people dont talk like # like they came from africa nad talk like some #ed up people. White people arent the crazy ones. I am sick of black people messing this world up. They come here and as soon as they get righs they go crazy! Started this gay hip pop/rap music a dam beat! Started some gay slang started gangs! started even more cirme and influence other people unpo this #! White people are mush better than black people. Black people came from noahs son! Noah's son made fun of him when he was naked lying around with women. When noah found out he cursed him and his family and they turned black thats how i belive black people came to be. Those crazy bitches. I dodnt want to say anything here on ATS about black people but i've been hating them more and more day by day. Now I officialy hate them. Im not saying white people are gold and black are $hit. Im just saying they are much worse and influence stupid # upon America so far.

O...MY...GOD!!! Somebody run and get colonel as I microwave a bag of popcorn. Just going to sit back and witness this fiasco unfold.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

white people were engineered by a black scientist for one reason: screw the world over.

No offense to any black person ever but now im really pissed
!
Ok letsa start...
White people arent the ones who are draging america down, white people arent the one who sit on wellfare have 5 ir 6 children wlk around uneducated smking weed and drugs, white people aren the ones who's neighborhoods are crap, dirty, violent, and just plain fuked up! white people dont walk around pretending to be all 'gangsta' white people dont talk like # like they came from africa nad talk like some #ed up people. White people arent the crazy ones. I am sick of black people messing this world up. They come here and as soon as they get righs they go crazy! Started this gay hip pop/rap music a dam beat! Started some gay slang started gangs! started even more cirme and influence other people unpo this #! White people are mush better than black people. Black people came from noahs son! Noah's son made fun of him when he was naked lying around with women. When noah found out he cursed him and his family and they turned black thats how i belive black people came to be. Those crazy bitches. I dodnt want to say anything here on ATS about black people but i've been hating them more and more day by day. Now I officialy hate them. Im not saying white people are gold and black are $hit. Im just saying they are much worse and influence stupid # upon America so far.

I always thought Color was a mere trick of the light.
lets grow up an see past that, we are all here together.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Trance]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
oh great its going to turn into a racial thing ......

illmatic: all i can say is some of the most intelligent people i ever met were ignorant as hell .....it is possible to be very intelligent and yet ignorant and this man you met is very ignorant.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join